Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/19/19

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/19/19 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/19/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:31 am

THE BIG CALL AND BRUCE TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2019, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Everyone to the Big Call tonight. Iraq is pretty much out of the conversation. All we are looking Iraq for now is where are their rates. We are seeing movement on the screens today. We seen where they have reached a certain point and then start backing down a little bit. Same thing on the Dong. It gone up to a certain level and then back down, but not down to the low low levels that certain people put out. How about something on the front screens about $5.00 or so on the Dong right now and somewhere in the $5.60 - $5.70 range on the Dinar. The Vietnamese Dong may end up when it settles in being within 10% of the Dinar. The Zim is hanging right in there. The back screen rate is obviously changeable just like any rate, but the front screen rate right now we have it at $0.24 - $0.28. That is where it is right now. Give that some thought, and we heard a few hours ago that the Zim will be trading live here shortly. I think it is already done it once the markets open in China tonight at 9:00 pm at the start of the Big Call. That is where we probably have the Zim trading live now.

Bruce: We did get faked out a little bit today because we heard so many good reports about Zim platforms paying out today. We had other things paying out today that did not yet, but the indicator was these were about to be paid out. I know we heard that a number of times, and anybody that is familiar with the Core Groups or any of these Groups out West have been told over and over time and time again that they were about to receive it. That they were about to be paid. So it is hard to say this time is any different than any other, but I know that the attempt seems to be being made to where those Adjudicated Settlements, Fines and Penalties the Cores, Michael Cottrell, some of these group settlements will be paid out I believe certainly this week if not in the next day or so. We are hearing very good things about this being our week. I know I heard this is our week before. You guys know I have heard that, but one of these days it is going to be true. I feel like where we are with everything that is moving forward that we are in that zone. We are in the red zone. Some of it has to do with conference calls. Some of it has to do with what the Redemption Centers are getting. Some of it has to do with what the banks are saying about appointments for exchanges, for Zim redemptions. I can tell you we had things looking very solid this morning that did not come thru, and we also were told some things that should happen. Some things did happen over night. Some things were released over night, but they did not release the toll free number to me yet. I think that I am ready and we will see how that happens and how quickly I get that. I will put it out as you know on both websites as we talked about in the past.

Bruce: I tell you one thing this is really fun. You will like this. At our appointments for Redemption of the Zim and exchanges of the currencies remember how we had $14,200 we could take out and one time it was $15,000, and one time it was $14,500, and at one point it was $14,200? Well, I found out yesterday that the amount we can take if we wanted to which I think many of us won’t want to do this, I hope we don’t, is up to $150,000 in cash. In cash. That is USTN, our new money, our new currency, up to $150,000 in cash. You heard me right, Pinkroses. It is crazy, It is nuts. I hope no one does it. It is crazy you guys. You don’t need that kind of cash hanging around. I am not going to do that. Nope. It is not in my wheelhouse to do that, and you know why? There are some limits. Some use the term caps, limits. Remember you heard you will be able to load your temporary debit card up to $100,000? Guess what. You can X that off too. There is no limit what you can put on your temporary debit/credit card. Now I would be careful if I was going to use it as a debit card. I wouldn’t go nuts with that really because if it is stolen it can be hacked or it can utilized. Be careful where you do use the debit card anyways. It is unlikely you would want to use a debit card in the future anyways. You will just want to use the credit card side. You will want to pay it off every month in full like clockwork, and the idea of using a debit card will be a thing in the past. I think that will be for all of us. I thought that was interesting.

Bruce: The other thing that was interesting is okay we call the main account that would result from any currency but certainly from Zim we call it the Motherlode, like a mother lode of gold. Now you would have access up to 20% of your Motherlode. That means of your total exchange in 30 days. In 30 days you would have access up to 20%. Now do you need 20% of a gazillion? No, I don’t think any of us do, but you can get what you need is my point. You can let them know what you think you are going to need in the first 30 days and even in the first 90 days. Let them know if you have your projects lined up and you know what it is you are going to need lay it out there. Let them know. Remember it is your money. Really it is God’s money, but you are a trustee of it, but that is what I am talking about. This is going to be something banks now have sort of adopted a new philosophy that they are there to serve us. Not the other way around. I hope and believe that we will see that change of heart with our bankers. I really do because they have been instructed primarily by HSBC that is the role they are to take.

Bruce: The new QFS system is up and running connected to all banks globally, and what we use to all wire transfers, a lot of smaller banks will continue to call it that, but really they are known as ledger-to-ledger transfers. Even if it is between different banks they still call it ledger-to-ledger. We will see if that term catches on. If your bankers don’t understand it, I wouldn’t push it. You can call it a wire, but it is really not a wire and not using that system anymore. It is not using the Swift system. It is using the QFS system which is tied to the Cipps system. That is good for us because transactions no matter how large they are globally around the world can only take 48 seconds to execute. So the timing is much better than it ever was with the Swift where they can hold the funds and trade on it for 9 days, 11 days whatever before they release it to you. That is gone. That whole deal is gone. That is a good thing.

Bruce: There is still some cleanup out there which is good. The swamp will be cleaned, and i think that is positive for us. You will be able to earn a very decent rate of return, a rate of interest on your structure payouts. You can negotiate it, but I think there is a cap what percentage you can get. It is very reasonable. The funny thing about it is I use to think even if it was 1% or 2% it would be more than enough to possibly you can invest or spend in any quarter. If it happens to be where you can get as high as 7% to 8% per year APR, that could turn into 11/2% to 2% per quarter if you get paid quarterly. That would certainly be enough of what you get to payout. Think about that when you even negotiate your rate of interest. Get some numbers together. Get your banking partner to calculate for you what you are talking about and see if it is something over and beyond what you ever would use. I hope that I an take a 8 year structured payout and maybe make it longer than that. I would love to not worry about investment. Get it to come in like clockwork for 15, 20, 25 years or more. Let’s see what they say. Let’s see if they can take us that far out.

Bruce: Imagine if you didn’t have to worry at all about investment, but you just have to concern yourself with investing into people’s lives. Spending and investing and doing those things in people’s lives that is where I think future humanitarians will really rise and shine. That is the plan. We got a number of projects. We are going to have more projects that will come to us in the months and years ahead. We will think of new things. New technologies will surface that we will look into. There is one thing we all want to get involved in and that is hardening the grid. If we can do that, let’s do that. That is another thing that we want to get done just in case there is some kind of paranormal effect from the sun that we heard about. We got to take some precautions. We got to take some serious precautions to try to make sure we have power and electricity. That we have heating and cooling, all of the things we take for granted now, we might have to get behind that and solidify it, and firm up the grid. Any way we can do that will be beneficial. I think if the Big Call does that, Great. We just need to do it for the planet, and for our country and anybody else. Any protection we can do to protect the grid we should do it.

Bruce: Food is another thing we will be involved in with our community gardens, food domes and that will be big I think that will be wonderful, and if you have expertise with that we will want to know about it. If you want to work with our veterans especially if you have a background and experience with equine therapy and horses we would love to have you work with our Veterans with horses. Not only with veterans but the veterans family as well. It is great therapy for PTSD and others. Also, if you want to work with puppies and dogs, and you cat lovers like me we still count, but we know that canine therapy is wonderful for veterans. That is something we want to have on our Veterans Retreat Network site as well.

Bruce: Guys, I can’t tell you how ready we are. I know you know this how ready we are to move forward with our projects. We are not really ready for everything you are doing, but if you absolutely can’t stand it and you have to let us know what your project is and how you plan to help in your community, your town, your city with our Rebuild America project, you can let us know with not too overly detailed email. That email address you would use is: bigcallreplay@gmail.com. If you have a praise report or prayer request, you use ministry@thebigcall.net. That is the only thing to go on the ministry email, nothing else. Everything else will be systematically discarded, deleted, erased from humanity, completely gone.

Bruce: I wish I could call it and say exactly at this time. What is happening the sources we normally have are sending icons with zipped up mouths. It is like nope, zipped up, can’t communicate, can’t talk. To me that is a great sign. That tells us things are going on behind the scenes. We can’t see it all. We know some of it, but that is what it is. It is done for our own safety and security. I am sure the security of the timing not only for us, but for banks, financial institutions, for many reasons, and so it is kind of quiet out there for a reason. I am excited because I can see it, I can feel it, and I know we are very close. So rather than me give you a certain time and date, I can’t give you that. I can tell you that we do believe it will be this week. Be prepared in that sense.

Bruce: I am excited. I am excited where we are and where we are going. Everything else is a mute point. We think Zim will be trading live tonight. We will see overnight what the traders will do with the Zim. We think it will get traded up. I think the Zim platforms that did not get paid today, they could be paid tomorrow or Thursday. I think everything else is moving along, and let’s see if we see some movement tomorrow. That is it. Everybody have a wonderful night and sleep tonight. We look forward to very positive things happening very soon for us. Good night everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/19/19 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/19/19

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:54 am

Bruce,

For crying out loud. You know how many pizza's the exchange personnel order but no idea when this will happen? Why don't you just ask your sources straight up when they plan on releasing this? This is way past ridiculous!

Midwestman

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum