Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros

Go down

Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros Empty Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:05 pm

https://glgamesh.com/archives/47898

Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros

19/02/2019

Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros 3637131922019_3443

The Ministry of Planning signed on Tuesday an agreement with the European Union for the implementation of economic projects worth 41.5 million euros.
"Today we signed an agreement with the Ministry of Planning for an amount of 41.5 million euros in order to activate the work and implement a number of projects in the province of Basra and the rest of the other Iraqi cities," said the European Union ambassador to Iraq, Ramon Blakwa.
"The agreement is a continuation of the agreement signed last December by the European Union's commitment to Iraq through the provision of employment opportunities and the implementation of economic and service projects. It also affirms the commitment of the EU to its commitments at the Kuwait conference."
He pointed out that "Basra is one of the important cities, which is the economic front of Iraq and therefore its development is important for Iraq."
For his part, Minister of Planning Dulaimi said that "Basra suffers from many challenges and needs projects to promote them." He pointed out that "the ministry will support this province and stand on its needs and go to them to complete these projects."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros Empty Agreement with the European Union to finance Iraqi development projects

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:23 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15452

Agreement with the European Union to finance Iraqi development projects

20/02/2019

Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros 13082

Economy News Baghdad

The Minister of Planning, Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi, signed an agreement with the European Union Ambassador to Iraq, Ramón Belquois, to finance economic and social development projects in the amount of € 41.5 million, which will be implemented by the United Nations programs in Iraq. Local.
"The aim of these meetings is to find quick practical solutions and to show the optimal investment potential for international efforts to support the work of local governments and central government stakeholders," Dulaimi told a joint news conference with Ambassador Blakwa and Basra Governor As'ad al-Eidani.
He pointed out that "the ministry will work with the international community and stakeholders in service ministries to launch several vital projects in the provinces of Iraq," referring to "the efforts that the Ministry will continue to implement in cooperation with the local government of Basra, to rehabilitate the projects of the province, Projects with advanced achievement ratios ".
Al-Dulaimi said during the meeting, which was attended by the Director of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in Iraq, Gerardo Noto, that "this agreement will strengthen the Ministry's development plans in the liberated areas, and urban areas in the provinces of Basra and Nineveh, and provide basic services to them, These will be implemented through the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). The organization will reconstruct buildings of historic and cultural importance, revitalize the old cities of Nineveh and Basra, restore life to these cities and provide jobs for their children. Support for the voluntary return of displaced people, job creation and improvement of services. The third section will be implemented with local and international cooperation to provide technical and financial support to youth projects and to provide a suitable environment for launching Pilot projects ".
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros Empty European support for Iraq worth 41.5 million dollars for the completion of development projects

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:57 am

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15831593160515711608158516081576161016041604159315/60732/0

European support for Iraq worth 41.5 million dollars for the completion of development projects

20/02/2019

Iraq and the EU agree on projects worth 41.5 million euros Rc_155064832562_23

The Iraqi government today signed a grant agreement worth 41.5 million euros with the European Union mission in Baghdad to provide jobs and implement economic and service projects in Iraqi cities. 
"The Ministry of Planning signed an agreement worth 41.5 million euros in order to activate the work and implement a number of projects in the province of Basra and the rest of the other Iraqi cities," said Ambassador of the European Union in Iraq Ramon Blikwa during a press conference with Iraqi Minister of Planning Nuri al-Dulaimi. 

"The agreement is a continuation of the agreement signed in December 2018, in which the European Union committed to provide jobs and implement economic and service projects in Iraq." 
The Minister of Planning of Iraq, for his part, that Basra suffers from many challenges and need to projects to promote them, pointing out that the Ministry will support this province and to identify their development needs.
The EU decided in 2017 to provide a package of aid to Iraq worth 60.4 million euros for the establishment of projects in areas restored by the Iraqi government from the control of the organization calling for the terrorist.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum