Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities

3 posters

Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:10 am

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Hadad-kuwait

The Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Bashir Haddad received in his office in Baghdad on Monday a delegation of businessmen in the State of Kuwait headed by Sharif Bilal Al-Basha Al-Abdali.
During the meeting, they discussed ways to enhance the prospects of fruitful economic and trade cooperation between the two neighboring countries and encourage Kuwaiti companies to cooperate with their Iraqi counterparts in the reconstruction of infrastructure projects.
Al-Haddad referred to the importance of expanding bilateral relations in various fields, activating mechanisms of coordination and cooperation in the investment sector, and expanding the horizons of trade exchange between the two peoples to promote economic and social development and provide job opportunities in both countries.
"We seek to establish the best relations at all levels with neighboring Kuwait, and we hope to close the page of the past, because there are many participants between the two peoples, and we look forward to supporting the brothers and friends to overcome the stage and rebuild the country," he said. .
For his part, Al-Sherif Bilal Al-Abdali expressed his pleasure at meeting with the Vice-President of the Council and discussing issues of mutual interest. He said that the acquaintance and harmony will lead to solidarity. He pointed out the importance of extending bridges of communication and economic and investment cooperation. Historical and geographical relations between the two countries can have a major role in the prosperity of the region.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/e0ce170d-7771-4d01-bf5f-04a119b2e7f1

Keywords: 

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Kuwaiti Trade Minister arrives in Iraq to discuss establishment of free trade zone

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:56 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15457

Kuwaiti Trade Minister arrives in Iraq to discuss establishment of free trade zone

02/20/2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 13092

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Minister of Commerce and Industry and Minister of State for Services of Kuwait arrived in Baghdad on Wednesday heading an official delegation on a two-day visit to discuss the establishment of a free trade zone and the signing of an agreement. 
The Kuwaiti Ministry of Commerce said in a press statement read by "Economy News" that the Minister Khalid Al-Roudhan will meet during his visit to Iraqi President Barham Salih, Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and Parliament Speaker Mohamed Halbusi. 
It will also hold an open meeting with several Iraqi bodies such as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Transport, Industry and Minerals, the Central Bank of Iraq, the General Authority for Border Ports, the National Investment Authority, the Fund for the Reconstruction of the Affected Areas and the General Administration of Customs.
Al-Roudhan will meet with his Iraqi counterpart Mohammed Al-Ani and will hold a meeting with the Union of Chambers, the Federation of Industries, the Federation of Businessmen, the National Business Council and the Economic Council to discuss means of developing trade relations between the two countries. 
The minister is accompanied by an official delegation comprising representatives of several governmental bodies including the Public Authority for Industry, the Direct Investment Promotion Authority, the Competition Protection Authority, the Kuwait Ports Corporation, the General Administration of Customs and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. 
The delegation also includes representatives from the World Bank, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the General Authority for Investment, the Kuwait Fund for Development, the General Administration of Ports, the General Authority for Roads and Land Transport, and the Silk Development Agency.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty The Kuwaiti Minister of Trade from Baghdad: Our visit is aimed at resolving all trade obstacles with Iraq

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:58 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15469

The Kuwaiti Minister of Trade from Baghdad: Our visit is aimed at resolving all trade obstacles with Iraq

20/02/2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 13110

Economy News _ Baghdad

Kuwait's Minister of Trade and Industry Khalid Al-Roudhan said on Wednesday that his visit to Iraq aims to resolve all obstacles to activating trade between the two countries and moving them to good levels. 
"Iraq today, after its victory over terrorism, seeks to develop its economy," Minister Al-Ruddhan said in a speech during an official talks with his Iraqi counterpart Mohammed al-Ani in the presence of senior officials from the two ministries. He added that "cooperation with Kuwait in this The stage would be beneficial to both parties. " 
"The level of trade between the two countries currently does not rise to the level of the developed relations between them and must be upgraded and developed." 
"There is a real will on the Kuwaiti side and the directives of the Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah to develop trade relations," he said.
He also noted that "the presence of many obstacles to the development of trade movement," stressing that his visit "today reflects a sincere desire to resolve all these obstacles." 
He said that his visit would "witness meetings with several competent governmental bodies and the Iraqi private sector. Representatives from the Kuwaiti private sector will meet with their Iraqi counterparts." The two countries have a golden opportunity to increase the volume of trade exchange and achieve a good partnership between them. 
On Wednesday, Kuwait's Minister of Trade and Industry Khaled Al-Rawdan arrived in the Iraqi capital Baghdad for a two-day official visit to meet with senior Iraqi officials to discuss ways of developing trade relations between the two countries.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Kuwaiti Minister of Trade reveals eight economic files to cooperate with Iraq

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:40 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=35039

[size=36]Kuwaiti Minister of Trade reveals eight economic files to cooperate with Iraq[/size]

20/02/2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 112022019_8b5a8cac-5c90-4a95-9ab0-dd361a32ce42

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

Iraqi Trade Minister Mohammad Hashim al-Ani unveiled on Wednesday the main points of the meeting with his Kuwaiti counterpart. The Kuwaiti Minister of Trade and Industry revealed eight economic files to be presented to the Iraqi side during the meetings. 
"We value this visit, which comes to break the gap between the two countries, to restore trade and economic relations and to raise the level of trade exchange," Al-Ani told a news conference with Kuwaiti Minister of Trade and Industry Khalid Al-Rawdan. 
He stressed that "the visit aims to establish a clear picture of the agreements between the two countries after the opening of Iraq to the world and its openness to the free market, which is the goal of the Iraqi government and translated by its program to increase the volume of exchange between the countries of the world and Kuwait.
For his part, the Kuwaiti minister pointed out that "there is a sincere and genuine desire to open new horizons for cooperation and raise the level of economic relations in various sectors between the two countries." He stressed that "Kuwait has every potential to create opportunities and partnerships with Iraq." 
Al-Roudhan revealed his government's desire to "overcome all obstacles and resolve all issues and create investment opportunities in Iraq and Kuwait." 
He added that "the most important topics to be raised by the Kuwaiti side to discuss them are the establishment of an area for trade exchange and develop the port of Safwan and the development of trade between Iraq and Kuwait, and agree on the mechanisms of development and the introduction of areas of cooperation in various fields, as well as the activation of measures and increase the volume of trade exchange and create investment opportunities" . 
He said, "Iraq passed through the circumstances and events exhausted a lot of energies and time, but recovered and won and liberated the territory of the worst gangs."
"The delegation will hold meetings with the three presidencies and hold joint meetings with the Iraqi private sector, businessmen and presidents of the federations," the statement said. "The delegation includes several sectors operating in many fields."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty During the meeting Roudhan .. Saleh stresses the importance of follow-up decisions of Kuwait Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:43 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=35057

[size=36]During the meeting Roudhan .. Saleh stresses the importance of follow-up decisions of Kuwait Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq[/size]

20/02/2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 132022019_a5e57da5-237a-4439-a854-3188e1c3ee5f

BAGHDAD - 

President Barham Saleh on Wednesday stressed the importance of follow-up to the decisions of the Kuwait conference for the reconstruction of Iraq. 
"Saleh received at the Peace Palace in Baghdad the Kuwaiti Minister of Trade and Industry Khaled Al-Rowdan and his accompanying delegation," a presidential statement said. 
Saleh stressed the need to strengthen trade cooperation between the two countries and ways to develop it to achieve economic development for the benefit of the two friendly peoples, stressing the importance of following up what was adopted at the Kuwait conference for the reconstruction of Iraq. 
"Iraq has a strong desire to open up to its Arab, regional and international environment in the economic and industrial fields, in order to enhance its status and achieve the aspirations of its people.
For his part, Minister Al-Roudhan said "his country's keenness to develop relations with Iraq and the willingness of Kuwaiti companies to invest and rehabilitate infrastructure in its cities." 
The statement concluded that "during the meeting, a number of issues of mutual interest were discussed, and the emphasis was placed on raising the level of trade and economic exchange, exchange of experiences and joint coordination in all fields."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Al-Ani confirms to Roudan the pursuit of economic integration. The last: I will return to Kuwait only with a fundamental agreement

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:51 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=35062

[size=36]Al-Ani confirms to Roudan the pursuit of economic integration. The last: I will return to Kuwait only with a fundamental agreement[/size]

20/02/2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 142022019_7afc3339-564c-4eb7-8380-6329b873a38d

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

Iraqi Minister of Commerce Mohammad Hashim al-Ani said on Wednesday that Iraq seeks to achieve integration and economic differentiation between Iraq and Kuwait and to maintain relations, while his Kuwaiti counterpart Khalid al-Roudhan promised not to return to his country without signing a fundamental agreement. 
"A meeting was held in Baghdad, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti economic meeting in the presence of the trade ministers of the two countries, as well as the economic and trade sectors of Iraq to create an economic vision that will allow the opening of a new page of bilateral cooperation between the two countries and contribute to, Break the stalemate that binds the relationship of the two countries for known reasons. " 
Kuwaiti Minister of Trade and Industry Khaled Al-Roudhan said: "I do not leave Iraq only with a new vision and an agreement to develop relations with Iraq," vowing to say:
"It is inconceivable that the volume of trade exchange does not exceed 500 million," he said. 
He explained that "the economy in Kuwait and Iraq needs to interact and convergence and exchange of interests in light of the potential and the volume of resources," stressing that "the meeting should take the private sector of Iraq and Kuwait broader and broader." 
"Our countries must be at the level of developed countries, because we have the gates of progress, but we need cooperation, solidarity and new visions of investment," he said.
For his part, Iraqi Trade Minister Mohammad Hashim Al-Ani said: "Today, a new era has begun in the relations between the two countries and a break in the stalemate that has prevailed because of the problems we are working to resolve and find new doors for bilateral cooperation." He said, "His efforts to achieve integration and economic differentiation between the two countries, relations". 
Al-Ani added that "this will open a new page of cooperation that will allow the various sectors to form a true partnership and create a vision that unifies ideas." He added: "The time has come to go beyond the past and there is a Kuwaiti and Iraqi desire to develop economic and trade relations."
The statement pointed out that "the economic meeting, there was frank dialogue between the Iraqi sector and the Kuwaiti delegation, during which he raised the problems and obstacles to work that prevent Iraqis from obtaining the features of entry and establishment of joint projects as well as the brothers fear of cooperation and launch economic relations to new horizons as well as the existence of financial benefits For Iraqi companies in Kuwaiti banks and did not respond for various reasons. " 
"The Kuwaiti minister has answered that the last page is over and we are in the face of a new road map that contributes to overcoming the negative aspects of the past and announcing a new vision that takes into consideration the interest of the two countries and the two peoples who have common ties," the statement said.
"We are in Iraq today and we hope to go beyond the past without facing a problem here or handicapped there because we have the right spirit and the right intentions," he said. "I found in the Iraqi leadership a great desire for cooperation and economic integration and this was hoped by the Iraqi brothers "He said. 
"We must understand the issue of terrorism and we now find that the end of terrorism will have a positive impact on the security situation and we will seriously examine the issue of visa," he said. 
He pointed out that "the start of a new phase of work for economic integration and increase the volume of trade," stressing that "his country will develop the port of Abdali and the port of Safwan." 
He noted that "the problem with the implementers were not human, but minds and systems," pointing to "work on the formation of a joint committee between the two countries to restore the ports."
He pointed out that "the work on the joint industrial city and the establishment of joint exhibitions," stressing that "Iraq will be first in his invitation to the exhibitions that will be held in Kuwait." 
He concluded by saying: "Tomorrow will be an agreement on a road map determines the relationship to numbers, and for the first time the Iraqi-Kuwaiti economic file moving in front of the past to exceed the past," directed a message to the Iraqi private sector, saying: "There will be no work but the exchange of interests and we watch and stick." 
On Wednesday, Kuwaiti Minister of Trade and Industry Khalid Al-Roudhan arrived in the Iraqi capital of Baghdad for a two-day official visit, during which he met with senior Iraqi officials to discuss ways of developing trade relations between the two countries.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Baghdad wants to expand the free zone between Iraq and Kuwait similar to that with Jordan

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:58 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=35024

[size=36]Baghdad wants to expand the free zone between Iraq and Kuwait similar to that with Jordan[/size]

20/02/2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 102022019_Untitled-1-93

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

Trade Minister Mohammed al-Ani said on Wednesday that Iraq wants to expand the free zone into a joint industrial zone, similar to the one recently opened between Iraq and Jordan. 
"Visiting the Kuwaiti delegation today will break the stalemate in trade relations between the two countries and elevate them to higher levels," Al-Ani said in a statement to Kuwait News Agency (KUNA) on the sidelines of his reception with Kuwait's Minister of Commerce and Industry Khaled Al-Rowdan. 
"Iraq welcomes the idea of ​​establishing a free zone between the two countries because it will add many citizens to the two countries and enhance trade cooperation between them," Al Ani said, "likely to reach smooth agreements in this regard."
He expressed Iraq's desire to "expand the free zone into a joint industrial zone, similar to the one recently opened between Iraq and Jordan," adding that "an important principle in the relationship between the two countries is the existence of a joint industry." 
Kuwaiti Minister of Trade and Industry Khalid Al-Roudhan arrived in Baghdad on Monday for a two-day official visit to meet with senior Iraqi officials to discuss ways of developing trade relations between the two countries.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Abdelmahdi to an Arab minister: We have this mission

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:58 pm

https://glgamesh.com/archives/48320

Abdelmahdi to an Arab minister: We have this mission

20/02/2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Photo_2019-02-20_20-29-14

"We have the task of building in cooperation with our brothers and establishing economic and commercial partnership," Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said Wednesday during a meeting with Kuwait's Trade Minister.
"The Minister of Commerce and Industry, Khalid Al-Roudhan, received the minister of state for the Kuwaiti services and his accompanying delegation. He said that Iraq is moving steadily to overcome the difficulties of the past and the effects of devastating wars."
"We have the task of building in cooperation with the two brothers and establishing economic and commercial partnership for the benefit of our peoples and the region in general," he said, adding that "the model of the agreement between Iraq and Jordan and the establishment of a joint industrial zone and readiness to work with the State of Kuwait. Facilities and facilities for investors ".
He pointed out that "the relations between Iraq and Kuwait are exceptional and are dominated by cooperation and goodwill and a common desire to develop them in all areas that serve stability, development and economic prosperity."
He expressed his appreciation for the Kuwaiti Amir's positions and wisdom and his support for expanding and expanding relations of cooperation with Iraq.
For his part, the Kuwaiti Minister of Trade conveyed the greetings of the Amir of Kuwait to the Prime Minister and his emphasis on "Kuwait's support for Iraq's stability and reconstruction, the success of the Iraqi government's plans, and the desire to raise the level of trade exchange and involve the private sector.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Abdul-Mahdi declares Iraq's readiness to establish an industrial zone with Kuwait

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:32 pm

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15475

Abdul-Mahdi declares Iraq's readiness to establish an industrial zone with Kuwait

02/20/2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 13118

Economy News Baghdad

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said that Iraq is ready to work with Kuwait in accordance with the model of the agreement between Iraq and Jordan and the establishment of an industrial zone.
"The relations between Iraq and Kuwait are exceptional and are dominated by cooperation, goodwill and a common desire to develop them in all fields that serve stability, development and economic prosperity," Abdul-Mahdi said during a meeting with Kuwaiti Trade Minister Khalid Al-Roudhan.
He added that Iraq is moving steadily to overcome the difficulties of the past and the effects of devastating wars. We also have the task of building in cooperation with our brothers and establishing economic and commercial partnership for the benefit of our peoples and the region in general. He pointed to the model of the agreement between Iraq and Jordan. Border ports and provide all facilities and facilities for investors.
For his part, the Kuwaiti Minister of Trade stressed the support of Kuwait for the stability and reconstruction of Iraq and the success of the plans of the Iraqi government, and the desire to raise the level of trade exchange and engage the private sector and establish relations of partnership between the two countries and the two neighboring peoples.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Iraq welcomes the idea of ​​opening a free trade zone with Kuwait

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:01 pm

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=37&storyid=189132

[rtl]Iraq welcomes the idea of ​​opening a free trade zone with Kuwait[/rtl]

2019/2/20

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Story_img_5c6d2e3f3c2ff

[rtl]The Minister of Trade, Mohammed al-Ani, welcomed the idea of ​​opening a free trade zone with Kuwait in the hope that this region will be a gateway to activating the trade exchange between the two countries.[/rtl]
[rtl]"Visiting the Kuwaiti delegation today will break the deadlock in trade relations between the two countries and elevate them to higher levels," Al-Ani said in a press statement on the sidelines of his reception to Kuwait's Minister of Commerce and Industry Khalid Al-Rowdan. 
"Iraq welcomes the idea of ​​establishing a free zone between the two countries because it will add many citizens to the two countries and promote trade cooperation between them," he said, adding that he hoped "to reach smooth agreements in this regard." 
The Minister of Trade expressed Iraq's concern "to expand the free zone into a joint industrial zone similar to the one recently opened between Iraq and Jordan," adding that "an important principle in the relationship between the two countries is the existence of a joint industry."
On Wednesday morning, Kuwaiti Minister of Trade and Industry Khaled Al-Rawdan arrived in Baghdad for a two-day official visit to meet with senior Iraqi officials to discuss ways to develop trade relations between the two countries.[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Kuwaiti Trade Minister announces the reason for his visit to Baghdad and confirms: We have a golden opportunity with Iraq

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:03 pm

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=114147

Kuwaiti Trade Minister announces the reason for his visit to Baghdad and confirms: We have a golden opportunity with Iraq

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Irq_189780489_1550661105

Kuwait's Minister of Trade and Industry Khalid Al-Rowdan said on Wednesday that his visit to Iraq aims to resolve all obstacles to activating trade between the two countries and elevating them to good levels.
"Iraq today, after its victory over terrorism, seeks to develop its economy," Minister Al-Ruddhan said during a formal talks with his counterpart, Commerce Minister Mohammad al-Ani, in the presence of senior officials from the two ministries. He said that activating trade cooperation with Kuwait at this stage would benefit both sides. "He said.
"The level of trade between the two countries is currently not up to the level of the developed relations between them and must be upgraded and developed."
"There is a real will on the part of Kuwait and the directives of HH Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah to develop trade relations.
"The visit will witness meetings with several competent government bodies and the Iraqi private sector, and representatives of the Kuwaiti private sector will meet with their Iraqi counterparts," he said, stressing that "both countries have a golden opportunity to increase the volume of trade exchange and achieve a good partnership between them."

On Wednesday, Kuwait's Minister of Trade and Industry Khalid Al-Roudhan arrived in Baghdad for a two-day official visit to meet with senior Iraqi officials to discuss ways to develop trade relations between the two countries .
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Abdul Mahdi: ready to activate ports with Kuwait and provide facilities for investors

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:40 pm

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=37&storyid=189197

[ltr]Abdul Mahdi: ready to activate ports with Kuwait and provide facilities for investors[/ltr]

2019/2/20

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Story_img_5c6d8f31ebfbc

[ltr](Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi said that the relations between Iraq and Kuwait are exceptional and are dominated by cooperation and goodwill and the common desire to develop them in all fields that serve stability, development and economic prosperity.[/ltr]
[ltr]"Iraq is moving steadily to overcome the difficulties of the past and the effects of devastating wars, and we have the task of building in cooperation with its brothers and establishing economic and trade partnerships for the benefit of our peoples and the region in general," Abdul Mahdi said during a meeting with Khalid al-Rowdan, minister of commerce and industry and minister of state for Kuwaiti services and his accompanying delegation. 
He pointed to "the model of the agreement between Iraq and Jordan and the establishment of a joint industrial zone, and willingness to work with the State of Kuwait and to cooperate more and activate border ports and provide all the facilities and facilities for investors." 
The Prime Minister expressed his appreciation for the Amir's positions and wisdom and his support for increasing and expanding relations of cooperation with Iraq. 
For his part, the Kuwaiti Minister of Trade conveyed the greetings of the Amir of Kuwait to the Prime Minister and his emphasis on Kuwait's support for the stability and reconstruction of Iraq and the success of the plans of the Iraqi government and the desire to raise the level of trade exchange and involve the private sector and establish partnership relations between the two countries. [/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Security Council encourages Iraq to continue efforts to recover the remains of Kuwaiti nationals

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:50 pm

https://www.un.org/press/fr/2019/cs13704.doc.htm

[size=36]Security Council encourages Iraq to continue efforts to recover the remains of Kuwaiti nationals[/size]

FEBRUARY 19, 2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities SC%20slide

The Security Council this morning encouraged Iraq to continue its efforts, in cooperation with Kuwait, to continue to search for the remains of missing Kuwaiti nationals and third-country nationals, and urged the international community to provide Iraqi authorities the "advanced and innovative" technical means necessary to help them determine the location of the burial sites.
In a statement read by its President for the month of February on behalf of all members, the Council also encourages the Government of Iraq to continue to search for missing property and to revive the search for the missing Kuwaiti national archives. In this regard, the text welcomes the efforts of the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) to resolve outstanding issues relating to nationals of Kuwait and third States and the return of Kuwaiti property.
While the Board notes with regret that the remaining 369 nationals of Kuwait and third States remain unresolved and no remains have been exhumed since 2004, it welcomes information that would assist to determine the location of potential burial sites provided to the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) by France, the United Kingdom and the United States. Iraq and Kuwait are encouraged to work closely together under the ICRC Tripartite Mechanism to achieve new concrete results.
Finally, the Council welcomes the Government of Iraq's continued willingness to return all remaining Kuwaiti property, including the national archives. It takes note of the important steps recently taken by the Governments of Iraq and Kuwait to relaunch this issue, in particular the delivery of a shipment of Kuwaiti goods by the Iraqi President to the Amir of Kuwait on the occasion of an official visit. November 11, 2018.
The representative of Kuwait, who was invited to address the Council, saw the statement as a "clear message to all concerned" that the Security Council will support all ongoing efforts, which are at the very heart of the process. the mandate of UNAMI. He welcomed such efforts, including those led by the Government of Iraq, to ​​support bereaved families who are unaware of the fate of "their loved ones".
THE SITUATION BETWEEN IRAQ AND KUWAIT
Statement by the President of the Security Council
The Security Council recalls its resolution 2107 (2013) on the situation between Iraq and Kuwait and all its previous resolutions and all statements by its Chair on the issue of missing Kuwaiti and third-country nationals and on the issue of the return of Kuwaiti property, including the national archives, and takes note of the reports submitted by the Secretary-General pursuant to paragraph 4 of that resolution.
The Council commends the efforts of the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) to implement resolution 2107 (2013) . He expresses his full support to the Special Representative for Iraq and Head of UNAMI, Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert, and to UNAMI's Special Representative for Political Affairs, Alice Walpole, who are working to resolve outstanding issues. concerning Kuwaiti and third-country nationals and the return of Kuwaiti property, including the national archives, and urges them to continue to engage in these matters. He expresses his deep gratitude to the former Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Iraq, Ján Kubiš, who has worked tirelessly to implement resolution 2107 (2013) .
The Security Council welcomes the strong bilateral relations between Iraq and Kuwait, commends the continuing efforts of the Government of Kuwait to help Iraq regain stability, and welcomes Iraq's efforts to fulfill all other obligations imposed upon it by its applicable resolutions.
The Council also welcomes the continued cooperation of Iraq and Kuwait in the search for Kuwaiti and missing third-country nationals, as well as the positive action taken by the Iraqi Ministry of Defense as part of this effort. important humanitarian enterprise, encourages the Government of Iraq to continue these efforts in the same constructive spirit and to make available the necessary institutional, financial and technical support to facilitate future activities, and calls upon the international community to provide the Iraqi authorities with the necessary sophisticated and innovative technical means to assist in determining the location of burial sites in accordance with good practice.
The Council agrees with the Secretary-General, who believes in his reports that in order to ensure the fate of missing persons and to provide responses to bereaved families, a sustained commitment, action and the adoption of new and innovative ways to move the issue forward.
The Council warmly welcomes the perseverance of the members of the Tripartite Mechanism and its Chair, the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), in recovering the remains of the missing. It takes note of the last meeting of the Technical Sub-Committee of the Tripartite Mechanism held on 11 December 2018 and the Tripartite Commission held on 13 December, and welcomes additional information to assist in determining the location of sites. potential burials provided to the ICRC by France, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America, as well as the formal adoption by the Technical Subcommittee of the report of the draft ICRC, which is an important contribution to making progress on the issue.2107 (2013) , to work closely within the framework of the Tripartite Mechanism to achieve new concrete results.
The Council notes with regret that the case of 369 Kuwaiti nationals and missing third States remains unresolved and no remains have been exhumed since 2004. It reiterates its deep sympathy to the families of the missing persons. and his condolences for the loss of life.
The Council welcomes the Government of Iraq's continued willingness to return all remaining Kuwaiti property, including the national archives, notes the important steps taken recently by the Governments of Iraq and Kuwait to relaunch this issue, and particularly welcomes the of a cargo of Kuwaiti goods by HE Barham Saleh, President of the Republic of Iraq, on the occasion of his recent visit to Kuwait on November 11, 2018 to meet HE Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, Emir of the State of Kuwait. It encourages the Government of Iraq to continue to search for missing property and, in particular, to revive the search for the missing Kuwaiti national archives.
The Council expresses its intention to remain seized of these important issues.

IRAQ
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty / Mawazeen News / published the minutes of the bilateral cooperation agreement between Iraq and Kuwait in all fields

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:01 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=35176

[size=36]/ Mawazeen News / published the minutes of the bilateral cooperation agreement between Iraq and Kuwait in all fields[/size]

21/02/2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 122122019_f8132f4d-9f30-4ed6-b8e5-16511575005e

BAGHDAD - Mawazeen News 

/ Mawazeen News / The minutes of the bilateral cooperation agreement between Iraq and Kuwait, signed earlier today. 
The record is as follows: 
First , the draft free trade between the State of Kuwait and the Republic of Iraq agreement 
presented the Kuwaiti side of the draft free trade agreement with the Iraqi side to facilitate the development of trade exchanges between the two countries 
Second: the establishment of a free trade area 
welcomed the Iraqi side , the desire of the Kuwaiti side to set up a free trade zone near the port Safwan - Abdali. 
The two sides agreed to form a specialized technical committee of the concerned authorities in both countries and meet in the maximum period of 31 March 2019 and therefore to study the mechanisms of facilitating their work in the interest of the two brotherly countries to raise their final visions within two months of the first meeting of the committee. 
Third: Entry visas for businessmen
The two sides discussed the difficulties faced by businessmen from both sides, especially with regard to the issuance of visas to the two countries, which constitute an obstacle to the exchange of visits, which negatively affected the volume of trade exchange between the two countries. 
The two sides agreed on a working mechanism for the issuance of visas through the Ministry of Commerce and the National Investment Commission in Iraq to provide a list of Iraqi businessmen to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Kuwait to take the necessary measures on their adoption as a white list is updated periodically through the National Investment Commission, the mechanism of granting entry visas for Kuwaiti business men through submission directly to the office of entry visas in the national Investment Commission for the purpose of granting visa directly and implementation of these mechanisms by the competent authorities in both countries before March 31 2019. 
Fourth: re - T Iv Safwan / Abdali:
The two parties agreed to speed up the rehabilitation of the land port Safwan / Abdali to facilitate the transport movement, which will lead to increasing the volume of trade exchange between the two countries and providing financial resources and the possibility of supplying the Iraqi port with electricity and inviting the specialists from both sides to meet and coordinate to complete the technical aspects before 31 March 2019. 
Fifth: railway link: the 
two sides agreed to form a joint working group between the two countries in a maximum period of March 31 2019 in order to prepare plans and economic feasibility studies, specifications and detailed studies and the requirements of the railway link between the two countries that are the completion of the required studies and exchange. 
Sixth: Meetings of the Joint Committee of the Agreement on Trade Cooperation: 
The two sides agreed to enhance joint trade cooperation between the two countries and expedite the holding of the first session of the Iraqi-Kuwaiti Joint Committee as soon as possible. 
Seventh: Formation of an economic committee:
The two sides agreed to form an economic committee to promote and develop trade and economic relations under the chairmanship of the two trade ministers to serve the interests of both countries. 
Eighth: Investment Promotion and Protection Agreement 
The two sides agreed on joint cooperation in the field of investment by urging concerned parties in both countries to implement the investment promotion and protection agreement signed between the two countries in December 2013. 

The two sides also agreed to work on settling some issues The relationship which was raised during the meetings as follows: 1 - 
Follow-up outputs of the points of the Kuwait International Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq. 
2_ Follow up on the subject of frozen assets in the banks of both countries. 
3 - Work to increase the volume of trade exchange between the two countries.
4_ The two sides desire to exchange trade and economic information and experience, which contributes to increasing the volume of exports and imports for both countries. 
5 - Form a joint customs committee to discuss obstacles and facilitate procedures and naming liaison officers around the clock. 
6_ The Iraqi side promised to study the technical document for the exchange of information electronically between the Customs of the two countries through the electronic link. 
7. The Kuwaiti side promised to submit a draft memorandum of understanding for mutual administrative assistance in customs matters for consideration and response through diplomatic channels. 
8_ The Iraqi side requested the Kuwaiti side to provide technical and logistic support in particular to provide supporting equipment for customs work to inspect and inspect goods and vehicles exported and imported from Iraq.
9_ The Iraqi side promised to abide by the General Customs Authority to adopt the tax (customs duties) and importation in accordance with the Iraqi Council of Ministers Resolution No. 13 of 2019.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Iraq and Kuwait sign a memorandum of bilateral cooperation in all fields

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:45 pm

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=185075

Iraq and Kuwait sign a memorandum of bilateral cooperation in all fields

21-02-2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Image

BAGHDAD / 

The head of the Chamber of Deputies Mohammed Al-Halbusi received on Thursday the Minister of Commerce and Industry and the Minister of State for Kuwaiti Services Khalid Al-Roudhan and his accompanying delegation. 
A statement by the Information Office of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, received by the "news", that "during the meeting discussed bilateral relations between the two brotherly countries, and ways to strengthen cooperation in all fields." 
He stressed that Iraq and Kuwait have a great opportunity to develop relations and economic cooperation, praising the positions of His Highness the Amir of Kuwait, in support of expanding the horizons of cooperation between the two brotherly countries. .
He called on Kuwait to "contribute to the reconstruction campaign, activate the investment side with Iraq, revive the free zones between the two countries, and be a priority in the employment of Iraqi labor within the Kuwaiti investments to be established in the country," adding that "the House of Representatives seeks to provide All facilities; to develop the economic and investment sector through laws and legislation that will provide a safe investment environment, and provide all possibilities and facilities for investors. " 
For his part, the Kuwaiti delegation expressed his country's support for the stability of Iraq, opening the horizons of economic and investment cooperation and strengthening the partnership in the interest of both countries and peoples.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Kuwait and Iraq set the final lines for the road map of trade relations

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:42 pm

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3419937/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%8A%D8%B6%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%B7%D9%88%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B7%D8%A9-%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9

Kuwait and Iraq set the final lines for the road map of trade relations

21 February 2019 06:22 PM

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 1024

KUWAIT: The Iraqi and Kuwaiti trade ministries held a second round of talks to finalize the trade relations between the two countries .

Kuwaiti Minister of Trade and Industry Khalid Al-Roudhan said Thursday that the round of talks with the Iraqi side aims to bring together the two countries' central administrations and face to draw the final lines of a road map on trade relations for the next stage, according to KUNA .

The meeting was chaired by Mr. Roudhan, Iraqi Trade Minister Mohammed Al-Ani and representatives of the relevant commercial departments of the two countries, including Customs, Border, Transport, Ports, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Iraq Reconstruction Fund .

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities ClientServiceProvider?RT=62&FILEID=20945522_AR_1550762443_%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9%20%D9%81%D9%8A%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%20%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA

During the talks, Rawdan stressed that the top leaders in the two countries have a genuine desire to promote trade relations, noting that this only hinders some problems at the level of the central circles, and said: "We are determined to resolve ."

For his part, Mohammad al-Omani said that the two parties would not be able to sign a comprehensive agreement today, and they would set out the road map and a meeting record to chart an integrated path to reach a final agreement .

He said that his country is determined to open trade to Kuwait in order to complement its economic openness policy with neighboring countries .

Al-Roudhan arrived yesterday in Baghdad for a formal visit to discuss ways of developing trade relations between the two countries .
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Re: Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities

Post by Muskie Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:51 am

I think this is very important to get Kuwait back in Iraq.
Muskie
Muskie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Kuwait seeks to resolve trade obstacles ... Iraq wants a free zone

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:39 am

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15751604160316081610157815781587159316091573160416/60762/3

Kuwait seeks to resolve trade obstacles ... Iraq wants a free zone

21/02/2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Rc_155073204479_23

KUWAIT: Kuwaiti Minister of Trade and Industry Khalid Al-Roudhan said on Wednesday that his country seeks to resolve all obstacles to boosting trade with Iraq and elevating it to good levels. While the Iraqi Minister of Trade Mohammed al-Ani his country's interest in the idea of ​​opening a free trade zone with Kuwait, and expressed the hope that this region is a gateway to activate the movement of trade exchange between the two countries. 
Al-Ani said that his country welcomes the idea of ​​establishing a free zone between the two countries, because it will add a lot to the citizens of the two countries and enhance trade cooperation between them, likely to reach smooth agreements in this regard. He also expressed Iraq's desire to expand the free zone into a joint industrial zone, similar to the one recently opened between Iraq and Jordan.
Kuwaiti Minister of Trade and Industry Khaled Al-Roudhan began a two-day visit to the Iraqi capital on Monday to discuss ways to develop trade relations between the two countries. During the official talks with officials of the two ministries of commerce in the two countries, Al-Roudhan said that the activation of trade cooperation between Iraq and Kuwait at this stage would be beneficial to both parties. 
He pointed out that the level of trade exchange between the two countries does not rise to the level of the developed relations between them and must be promoted and developed. He pointed to the existence of «many obstacles to the development of trade movement», stressing that his visit reflects a sincere desire to resolve all these obstacles. 
Al-Roudhan said that his visit will witness meetings with many competent government agencies and the Iraqi private sector, and representatives of the Kuwaiti private sector will meet with their Iraqi counterparts, stressing that the two countries have a golden opportunity to increase the volume of trade exchange and achieve a good partnership between them.
He is scheduled to meet with the Kuwaiti minister in separate meetings with Iraqi President Barham Salih, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi, as well as his Iraqi counterpart Mohammed al-Ani. 
The agenda of the visit also includes separate meetings with government bodies, such as the Investment Authority, the Border Crossings Authority, as well as Iraqi private sector entities, including the Federation of Chambers of Commerce, the Federation of Industries and the Economic Council.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Iraq hands over the remains of "300 prisoners" killed in the 1990s

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:51 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=35260

[size=36]Iraq hands over the remains of "300 prisoners" killed in the 1990s[/size]

22/02/2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 92222019_54354354

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

The head of Basra police announced on Friday that Kuwait had handed over the remains of 300 Kuwaiti prisoners killed in the 1990s, pointing out that the number of missing Kuwaitis in Iraq was 613. 
"The remains of 300 Kuwaiti prisoners have been found over the past 15 years and handed over to Kuwait," Basra police chief Rashid Falih, a member of the Kuwaiti and Iraqi tracing committee, told media. 
He explained that "the search for the remains of Kuwaiti prisoners continue, and recently conducted in the province of Dhi Qar in southern Iraq," pointing out that "the number of missing Kuwaitis in Iraq killed by the Saddam regime is about 613 people." 
The UN Security Council has urged Iraq to continue its research efforts aimed at resolving the issues of missing Kuwaitis and other nationals of other countries since 1991.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Iraq and Kuwait sign a memorandum of joint bilateral cooperation in all fields

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:14 am

http://alsabaah.iq/5126/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%B6%D8%B1%D8%A7-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%83-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA

[size=36][rtl]Iraq and Kuwait sign a memorandum of joint bilateral cooperation in all fields[/rtl][/size]

Friday 22 February 2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Alsabaah-6712

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

The visit of the Minister of Trade and Industry, Minister of State for the Services of Kuwait, Khalid Al-Roudhan, culminated in the signing of a memorandum of joint bilateral cooperation in all fields and the agreement on mechanisms for economic integration and resolving the outstanding problems between the two countries.  
Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said that the relations between Iraq and Kuwait are "exceptional" and are dominated by cooperation and goodwill and the common desire to develop them. Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammad Al Halbusi said that the two countries have a great opportunity to develop relations and economic cooperation. A Kuwaiti prisoner was killed by the former regime in the nineties of the last century. He said Abdul Mahdi, during a meeting with Rawdhan and his delegation, according to a statement of his media office, received by «morning»: «Iraq is moving steadily to overcome the difficulties of the past and the effects of devastating wars, To cooperate with our brothers and establish economic and trade partnerships for the benefit of our peoples and the region in general. "
Abdul-Mahdi pointed to "the model of the agreement between Iraq and Jordan and the establishment of a joint industrial zone, ready to work with the State of Kuwait and cooperate more and activate the border ports and provide all the facilities and facilities for investors." He expressed appreciation for the positions of His Highness the Amir and his wisdom and support to increase and expand relations of cooperation with Iraq. For his part, the Kuwaiti Minister of Trade conveyed the greetings of His Highness the Amir of Kuwait to the Prime Minister and his emphasis on Kuwait's support for the stability and reconstruction of Iraq and the success of the plans of the Iraqi government and the desire to raise the level of trade exchange and involve the private sector and establish partnership relations between the two countries. The two neighboring peoples. "
On the occasion of the meeting, Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies Mohammed Al Halbusi, Minister of Commerce and Industry and Minister of State for Kuwaiti Services Khaled Al-Roudhan and his accompanying delegation, discussed the bilateral relations between the two countries and means of enhancing joint cooperation in all fields.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Iraq and Kuwait agree to fund $ 85 million worth of health projects

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:56 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15495

Iraq and Kuwait agree to fund $ 85 million worth of health projects

24/02/2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 13150

Economy News Baghdad

The fund for the reconstruction of the areas affected by terrorism, on the 11th of this month, an agreement with the State of Kuwait to fund health projects in the country worth 85 million dollars.
The official in the Department of Information and Awareness of the Ministry of Health and Environment, Mohammed Ghafel, said in a statement quoted by the newspaper "morning" and the official "Economic News", "The Fund for the reconstruction of areas affected by terrorist operations concluded an agreement with Kuwait worth 85 million dollars in the second phase Of the grant provided by Kuwait to finance projects to reconstruct the health sector in areas affected by terrorist operations and a total amount of up to 100 million dollars.
He added that "the agreement came in accordance with the commitment made by Kuwait during the Washington donors conference to support Iraq to contribute to the coverage of the humanitarian needs of those affected by the terrorist operations experienced by the country," pointing out that "the Kuwaiti Fund has concluded the above agreement for financing the emergency program for the health sector in its first phase during In January of last year, and set up several projects with a grant of $ 15 million.
"These projects aim to contribute to meeting the health needs in the affected areas of the governorates through the demolition, reconstruction, rehabilitation and equipping of a number of health centers and hospitals in the various liberated areas distributed among Anbar, Ninewa, Salahaddin, Kirkuk, Babil and Diyala. For the citizens of those areas, in preparation for the return of displaced persons to their homes and ensure the provision of a safe and stable environment for them.
He pointed out that "the projects concluded under these grants will be completed according to the plan during the middle of next year, including the demolition and reconstruction, rehabilitation and equipping of 32 health centers, while distributed hospitals to the affected provinces also," explaining that "the works also include: civil, architectural, electrical and mechanical" .
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Minister of Trade reveals the most important aspects of the meeting with his Kuwaiti counterpart

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:37 pm

http://www.mot.gov.iq/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4912

Minister of Trade reveals the most important aspects of the meeting with his Kuwaiti counterpart

21-02-2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 1433

[size=15]Iraqi Minister of Commerce Dr. Mohammad Hashim Al-Ani revealed on Wednesday the main points of the meeting with his Kuwaiti counterpart, while the Kuwaiti Minister of Trade and Industry revealed eight economic files to be presented to the Iraqi side during the meetings.[/size]
[size=15] "We value this visit, which comes to break the gap between the two countries, to restore trade and economic relations and to raise the level of trade exchange," Dr. Mohammed Al-Ani told a news conference with Kuwaiti Minister of Trade and Industry Khalid Al-Roudhan.[/size]
[size=15]He stressed that the visit aims to establish a clear picture of the agreements between the two countries after the opening of Iraq to the world and its openness to the free market, which is the goal of the Iraqi government and translated by its program to increase the volume of exchange between the countries of the world and Kuwait.[/size]
[size=15]For his part, the Kuwaiti minister pointed out that there is a sincere and genuine desire to open new horizons for cooperation and raise the level of economic relations in various sectors between the two countries.[/size]
[size=15] "Kuwait has every potential to create opportunities and partnerships with Iraq.[/size]
[size=15] Al-Roudhan revealed his government's desire to overcome all obstacles, resolve all issues and create investment opportunities in Iraq and Kuwait.[/size]
[size=15]He added that the most important topics to be discussed by the Kuwaiti side are the establishment of a trade exchange zone, the development of Safwan port, the development of bilateral trade between Iraq and Kuwait, the agreement on development mechanisms and the introduction of fields of cooperation in various fields.[/size]
[size=15]Iraq, he said, had experienced conditions and events that had exhausted many energies and time, but had recovered, won and liberated their lands from the worst gangs.[/size]
[size=15]"The visiting delegation will hold meetings with the three presidencies and hold joint meetings with the Iraqi private sector, businessmen and presidents of the federations.[/size]
[size=15] "The delegation includes several sectors operating in many fields.[/size]

[size=15]Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 312
[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Re: Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities

Post by Jimplants Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:21 pm

Beautiful colors. We all know their intentions. Just DO IT

Jimplants

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Kuwaiti parliamentary delegation to visit Iraq to discuss these files

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:35 pm

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=36&storyid=189893

[rtl]Kuwaiti parliamentary delegation to visit Iraq to discuss these files[/rtl]

2019/2/26

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Story_img_5c758d7cbaf2b

[rtl](Baghdad: al-Furat News) revealed a parliamentary source, about the expected visit of a large parliamentary delegation from Kuwait to Iraq.[/rtl]
[rtl]The source told the {Euphrates News}, that "a delegation of deputies from the State of Kuwait, headed by the President of the National Assembly of Kuwait Marzouq Ali al-Ghanim, will visit Iraq on Thursday." 
He added that the delegation "will meet with the three presidencies and political leaders, and discuss with them all issues between the two countries and open prospects for cooperation between the Iraqi parliament and the Kuwaiti National Assembly." 
"The Kuwaiti delegation is large and includes more than 20 people," the source said[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:13 pm

Jimplants wrote:Beautiful colors. We all know their intentions. Just DO IT

You're right Jim we know their intention for their return on the international, I'll give my opinion, it looks like it would all relate to Kuwait for their return to the international, if we look at the picture all this has start with kuwait, now they try to turn the page over there, and help by the UN to sort out their different, and all is well now, they have set a deadline to settle their different, ie March 31, 2019 if I'm not wrong to settle the paperwork between them, the next window is to patir tomorrow be from February 27 to March 1 for a possibility of a rate change, but I put a little 2 dollards they expect it to be settle between them, there is also that the government is not yet complete, still 3 positions that remains to fill if I'm not mistaken about it! I would not be surprised if it will be in June, because if the government is not complete, the laws on it have until June 30 to settle all this !!
Finally I will repeat myself, I am not a guru, only a new reader who shares their opinion simply !! From my side I am convinced that we are close to a beautiful change, I do not know the day, but convinced that it will do in 2019, you know in all this only a few individuals who know when it will happen, the governor of the central bank, the finance minister, the prime minister of iraq, the un, the fmi, but most of all, certainly not us and the gurus who can tell the real moment when it will happen, so we continue to follow the story, and we follow the stock market when it will change on the currencies, no more complicate than that, good evening to all, and wish we will have a beautiful spring!

Claud  ( Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimplants Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:51 pm

They have cut a deal for the remainder of the government.just push the bad guys into a corner and do this

Jimplants

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:29 pm

Jimplants wrote:They have cut a deal for the remainder of the government.just push the bad guys into a corner and do this

I give you reason on that, it's a matter of time that we see a list on it about the corrupted !! Malaki must smell the hot soup, and pretend that it does not touch him, but for the interpolated, they need the help of the government to pass laws to cohabit the corrupt, and they move quietly on it, but at least they advance, not always obvious to change a mentality in a country that lived on a dictatorship !! But positive for them, they start to install democracy in their countries, it takes time to form the government, but for that they need a consensus between them to form the government, especially that it is not sectarian, but technocratic well, be independent of a religion, not always obvious to do this as in a middle east country, as I often mention, they are 40 years back either in the new technology, and even in their think, then not always easy to make a change of mentality, and especially in 2019!

Claud
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Minister of Planning discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador prospects of joint cooperation between the two countries

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:00 am

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=485

Minister of Planning discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador prospects of joint cooperation between the two countries

2019-02-26

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 1551205203ad91541d57b726967b1b617be7ca2b17--WhatsApp_Image_2019-02-26_at_9

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi, received Tuesday Kuwaiti Ambassador to Iraq Salem Ghassab Al-Zamanan. The meeting discussed prospects for joint cooperation and activating economic and trade agreements between the two countries. 

Dr. Nouri al-Dulaimi praised the efforts exerted by the State of Kuwait to support the projects of restoring stability in the liberated areas. He called for uniting efforts with the Iraqi government to rebuild and stabilize the areas that have been severely damaged in its infrastructure and carry out more vital projects in Iraq. 

The Minister discussed with the Ambassador and his accompanying delegation the financing of a number of vital projects in the province of Basrah, foremost of which is the Basra Hospital Project and the establishment of a specialized center for the diagnosis and treatment of cancerous tumors.

For his part, Mr. Zamanan praised the vision of the Ministry for the sustainable development of Iraq 2030, stressing the keenness of the State of Kuwait to provide all kinds of support to the Iraqi government, and contribute actively to support the efforts to restore stability and reconstruction.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Economic cooperation with Kuwait

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:59 am

http://alsabaah.iq/5371/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA

[size=36][rtl]Economic cooperation with Kuwait[/rtl][/size]

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 980-Alsabbaq

Mohamed Sherif Abu Maysam

The relations between Iraq and Kuwait have enjoyed a state of optimism and mutual cooperation, which resulted in resolving many outstanding issues with the expansion of economic cooperation. The most recent was the payment of 300 million dollars as a payment from the Gulf War compensation series, and the signing of a memorandum of bilateral cooperation in all fields between the Ministry of Commerce and its Kuwaiti counterpart, As well as what has been said about the treatment of oil border areas between the two countries on the sidelines of a meeting of the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC) in Kuwait for the benefit of the parties in the joint fields that have not invested so far. 
The two sides hope, according to press statements following the visit of the Kuwaiti Minister of Commerce to Baghdad, to expand economic cooperation in order to achieve integration and remove the dust of the past phase in a framework similar to the trade agreement with Jordan in the context of the economic and trade openness that the countries of the region seek to achieve integration in different Areas.
In this context, there are expectations about the future of the economic region, where the traditional borders of the traditional state will disappear relatively. The flow of goods after the low level of customs restrictions in the near term will be commonplace, the flow of investment capital and the opening up of long-term labor movement.
Thus, reading and addressing the nature of the expected combination in the region leads us to seriously consider the mutual interests that many neighboring countries are trying to employ as much as possible. Through this reading, which has its features in the project of the islands located in the northern region of Kuwait on the Iraqi border, Up to about 500 billion dollars, according to Kuwaiti sources.
With annual revenues of over $ 40 billion, as well as the US-funded Neum project in Saudi Arabia's north-west and its expansions in Egyptian and Jordanian territory, which also aims to attract $ 500 billion in foreign investment. Kuwait and other expected with the neighboring countries, which means that we are facing economic and commercial variables racing time and we must take a serious position on them, to avoid the trap of consumption and non-production, as well as the importance of initiating the construction of dry channel and linking this region to the North And the use of this link to maximize local productive capacity, and achieve financial returns and protect the revenues of Iraqi ports after the features of the port of Boubyan giant, which is intended to revive the southern Silk Road away from the Iraqi ports, and thus the importance of the employment of rail links or not by interests
 National.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty President of the Kuwaiti National Assembly to visit Baghdad tomorrow

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:29 pm

http://www.almirbad.com/news/view.aspx?cdate=27022019&id=45e7da1b-6af8-4ebf-87a4-6c1b6add8264

President of the Kuwaiti National Assembly to visit Baghdad tomorrow

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 43632634634636363464

Kuwait's parliament speaker Marzouq Ali al-Ghanim announced Thursday that he will travel to Baghdad on Thursday with the delegation of the parliamentary division to meet the speaker of the Iraqi parliament.
Al-Ghanim said in a statement issued by al-Murbad that "based on the directives of the political leadership, I will call the Iraqi parliament speaker and I will go with the delegation of the parliamentary division to Baghdad for one day and then to Jordan," adding that his visit to Baghdad will include several pending bilateral files, Progress along with the completion of several previous visits by some officials and ministers in the government, in addition to it comes after the visit of the President of the Iraqi parliament to Kuwait several times.
He added that "in the arrangement between the parliaments of Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Jordan, we decided to attend the conference of heads of parliaments of the neighboring countries to be held in Baghdad."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Saleh Al-Ghanem: Iraqi and Kuwaiti parliaments need to continue and promote joint cooperation

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:20 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=36201

[size=36]Saleh Al-Ghanem: Iraqi and Kuwaiti parliaments need to continue and promote joint cooperation[/size]

28/02/2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 122822019_9b3bb6c7-d1de-492a-b855-55539b23afbb

BAGHDAD - 

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, on Thursday, the need to continue the legislative institutions in Iraq and Kuwait, and promote joint cooperation between the two countries. 
"Saleh met at the Peace Palace in Baghdad with the Speaker of the Kuwaiti National Assembly Marzouq Al-Ghanim and his accompanying delegation," a presidential statement said. "The meeting discussed many issues of mutual interest and stressed the need to develop bilateral relations. And joint coordination at various levels. " 
"The importance of enhancing joint cooperation and means of developing it for the benefit of the two brotherly peoples and the necessity of continuing the legislative institutions between the two countries," Saleh said. 
He also praised Kuwait's support for Iraq in various fields, especially helping to repatriate internally displaced persons and displaced persons and provide them with the necessary support.
For his part, Al-Ghanim conveyed "greetings of His Highness the Amir of Kuwait to the President of the Republic," stressing "his country's keenness to develop relations with Iraq and stand by his side and support him in all fields." 
He praised the "victories achieved by the Iraqi people against the organization calling for the terrorist"
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty During his meeting with Marzouq Al-Ghanim .. President of the Republic confirms the depth of historical relations between Iraq and Kuwait

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:24 am

http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/144916.html

[size=30]During his meeting with Marzouq Al-Ghanim .. President of the Republic confirms the depth of historical relations between Iraq and Kuwait[/size]

28/02/2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Thumbnail.php?file=10911b9c_1ae2_4f2c_8d61_7601141f42fd_143587519

President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih received at the Peace Palace in Baghdad on Thursday the Speaker of the Kuwaiti National Assembly Marzouq Al-Ghanim and the accompanying delegation. At the beginning of the meeting, Saleh pointed to the depth of the historical relations between Iraq and Kuwait, stressing the importance of enhancing joint cooperation and means of developing it for the benefit of the two brotherly peoples and the necessity of continuing the legislative institutions between the two countries. 
The President praised Kuwait's support for Iraq in various fields, especially in helping to return displaced people and displaced persons and providing them with the necessary support.
During the meeting, they discussed several issues of mutual interest and stressed the need to develop bilateral relations and joint coordination at various levels.
For his part, Al-Ghanim conveyed the greetings of His Highness the Amir of Kuwait to the President of the Republic, stressing his country's keenness to develop relations with Iraq and to stand by him and support him in all fields, praising the victories achieved by the Iraqi people against the organization calling the terrorist.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Deputy of Murad: Iraq has not given any grants from the Kuwait Conference because it does not comply with the conditions

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:29 pm

http://www.almirbad.com/news/view.aspx?cdate=28022019&id=5c9585b3-c46b-470d-830b-aafbae51482d

Deputy of Murad: Iraq has not given any grants from the Kuwait Conference because it does not comply with the conditions

Thursday 28 February 2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 44444444444444444466666632

A member of the Committee on Economy and Investment Parliamentary Charter Hamdi, said Thursday that Iraq has not received any amounts or grants from the countries participating in the Kuwait reconstruction conference so far, while the reasons attributed to the high non-compliance with the conditions agreed by those countries to grant Iraq amounts.
Al-Hamdi said in a statement to the Murad that the donor countries at the Kuwait conference stipulated several conditions for Iraq to grant the amounts intended for the reconstruction of the country, including the establishment of a fund in each province for the purpose of reconstruction and Iraq has not complied with this condition, in addition to it stipulated that the companies that will implement The ages in those provinces are the ones that give the money to Iraq.
Al-Hamdi said that there are many objections by members of Parliament on the issue of loans that the countries wanted to impose on Iraq, because Iraq is encumbered by large amounts of loans and that every budget deficit was paid through loans, regardless of these loans, whether internal or external.
She pointed out that the deputies refused at the time in parliament to be the money given to Iraq in the Kuwait Conference in the form of loans, but must be disbursed as grants to him, and when the Iraqi delegation to Kuwait surprised when the money allocated to be allocated to Iraq half of them received in the form of loans and the other half grants for him.
The work of the Kuwait International Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq began on 12 February 2018, with the participation of hundreds of major international companies and organizations and financial institutions.
On May 23, 2018, Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alak announced that Iraq had received 18 pledges out of 47 donor countries at the Kuwait International Conference for the Reconstruction of Iraq.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Abdul Mahdi: There is a need to remove the obstacles of economic partnership with Kuwait

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:36 pm

https://arabic.rt.com/middle_east/1004265-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%85-%D9%85%D8%B9%D9%88%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA/#

Abdul Mahdi: There is a need to remove the obstacles of economic partnership with Kuwait

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 5c7811a795a5977c5c8b459d

Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi stressed the need to accelerate the resolution and deal with all files that could hinder the acceleration of the establishment of economic and trade partnerships between Baghdad and Kuwait.

"We look forward with pride to our distinguished relations with the State of Kuwait and we are confident that the future of Iraq-Kuwait relations will be better and we look forward to growing in proportion to the level of Kuwait," Abdul Mahdi said during a meeting with Kuwait's National Assembly Speaker Marzouq Ali Al-Ghanim in Baghdad. Brotherly relations between the two countries and two brotherly peoples. "

He added: "We are serious about openness to Kuwait and at the same time establish excellent relations with all in accordance with our clear vision and our common interests with our surroundings and neighboring countries, and should proceed with the development of Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations and overcome the obstacles and effects of the past and the remnants of dictatorial policies, calling for hard work to build the best relations according to Many participants and mutual trust. "

Abdul-Mahdi stressed the need to achieve further development in the relations of cooperation between the two countries.

During the meeting, the two sides discussed a number of issues and issues of common concern, as well as the regional and international issues, hot issues and political and economic developments.

Both Iraqi President Barham Salih and Iraqi Parliament Speaker Mohammed Halbousi received the Kuwaiti delegation separately.

During his meeting with Al-Ghanim, Al-Halabousi expressed thanks and gratitude for the positions of Kuwait, its Emir, its government, parliament and its people supporting Iraq, whether in its war against terrorism or supporting the political process in Iraq or on the issue of reconstruction.

The President of the Iraqi Council of Representatives aspiration to further strengthen the relations of partnership with the Kuwaiti side.

For his part, Al-Ghanim stressed during the talks about Kuwait's aspiration for a "secure, stable and prosperous Iraq," stressing the importance of working to strengthen cooperation in the interests of the Iraqi and Kuwaiti peoples.

The Kuwaiti parliament speaker and his delegation arrived in the Iraqi capital Baghdad earlier on a one-day official visit.

Source: Official website of the Iraqi prime minister + KUNA + Constitution
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Maliki: Iraq and Kuwait have succeeded in overcoming the problems left by the former regime thanks to the awareness and wisdom of leadership in the two brotherly countries

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:43 pm

http://wattaennews.net/archives/19560

Maliki: Iraq and Kuwait have succeeded in overcoming the problems left by the former regime thanks to the awareness and wisdom of leadership in the two brotherly countries

• 28 February 2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 04DC8B9D-52B0-4832-A990-B5192AC836ED

Head of a coalition of state law, Mr. Nuri al-Maliki received in his office this evening the Speaker of the Kuwaiti National Assembly Mr. Marzouq Al-Ghanim and the accompanying delegation.
At the beginning of the meeting, he welcomed the guest delegation, praising Kuwait's positions towards Iraq and stressing at the same time the historical ties between the two brotherly countries. 
The   President of the coalition of state law   that Iraq and Kuwait have succeeded in overcoming the problems left by the former regime thanks to the awareness and wisdom of leadership in the two brotherly countries, calling for the building of common positions that establish real partnerships and strategic. 
For his part, the Kuwaiti President conveyed the greetings of His Highness the Emir of Kuwait and the Crown Prince to the President of the coalition of state law and keenness of the State of Kuwait to continue cooperation and expand relations in various fields and to resolve all outstanding issues between the two brotherly countries
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Halabousi: the solution of files stuck with Kuwait .. And the Ghanem confirms participation in the Conference of Parliaments in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:57 pm

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=190161

[ltr]Halabousi: the solution of files stuck with Kuwait .. And the Ghanem confirms participation in the Conference of Parliaments in Baghdad[/ltr]

2019/2/28 

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Story_img_5c7844a913107

[ltr]The Speaker of the House Mohammad Al-Halbusi stressed on the importance of resolving outstanding files with Kuwait in a way that does not affect the sovereignty of the two countries, while Speaker of the Kuwaiti National Assembly Marzouq Ali Al-Ghanim said the participation in the parliaments conference in Baghdad. [/ltr]
[ltr]This came during a joint press conference held at Baghdad International Airport, Thursday evening. 
"We have discussed the relations between the two countries and activate the outcomes of the Kuwait conference, and we look forward to having real partnerships that reflect positively on both peoples," Halaboussi said. 
He pointed out that "there is a discussion of the activation of joint trade, whether related to the free zones to be a corridor between the Gulf and Europe and the activation of railway, and discussed the facilities of investment procedures for companies and investors." 
"The geographical location of the two countries would like to invest in a real way," Al Halbusi said, adding that "there is a great interest from Kuwait to support Iraq to close the file of the displaced." 
For his part, Al-Ghanim said that "we discussed the need to complete the demarcation of the maritime border and the drilling of Khor Abdullah and the conclusion of the signing of the free trade agreement," stressing that "there should be an economic partnership to strengthen and strengthen the relationship between the two countries." 
He expressed his thanks to the Speaker of the House of Representatives for contributing to moving the stagnant water between the two countries and all that he has done, stressing that "as a Kuwaiti parliament we will participate in the conference of parliaments to be held in Baghdad." He wished "Iraq security, stability and harmony among all its components, Two countries ". 
Al-Ghanim also thanked "the good reception and warm hospitality and all the Iraqi side we are honored to meet today, the Kuwaiti ambassador in Baghdad and the Iraqi ambassador in Kuwait and the media today on his outstanding coverage." 
"This visit came to support brotherly Iraq," he concluded [/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim discusses with Kuwaiti Parliament Speaker Marzouq Al-Ghanim bilateral relations between the two countries

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:27 am

https://altaghier.tv/2019/03/01/السيد-عمار-الحكيم-يبحث-مع-رئيس-مجلس-الا/

[size=32][ltr]Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim discusses with Kuwaiti Parliament Speaker Marzouq Al-Ghanim bilateral relations between the two countries[/ltr][/size]

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities %D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%85-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%B2%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%85

[ltr]President of the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction, Ammar al-Hakim, discussed with Kuwaiti Parliament Speaker Marzouq Al-Ghanem bilateral relations and latest developments in the political situation in the region.[/ltr]

[ltr]He stressed the importance of mutual visits and the adoption of dialogue to resolve the outstanding issues between the two countries, calling for the investment of positive atmosphere in Iraq thanks to military victories on terrorism and political and societal victories.[/ltr]

[ltr]Mr. Hakim pointed out that the strength of Iraq is a source of strength of the region and neighboring countries, pointing out that Iraq's neighboring countries at the top of priorities in terms of common interests and strategic visions.[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Saddam Hussein's during the visit of Marzouq al-Ghanim to Iraq

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:39 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/bee1b610-f47a-4cbf-bc3d-1006dc2fafe6

[size=32]Saddam Hussein's  during the visit of Marzouq al-Ghanim to Iraq[/size]

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities A5e7f2241ddf28d2b04ba92fb46fe8ca

The former Iraqi president Saddam Hussein was present at the meetings held by Speaker of the Kuwaiti House of Representatives Marzouq Al-Ghanim during his short visit to Iraq, which lasted one day.

Al-Ghanim said in a statement after meeting with Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament Mohammed Al-Halbusi that all those who met in Iraq "expressed their dissatisfaction with the crime committed by the" martyr "Saddam Hussein against the Kuwaiti people, as well as the crimes he committed against the Iraqi people. 
The Speaker of the National Assembly expressed his appreciation and thanks to the three presidencies for their affirmation and concern for the issue of the Kuwaiti prisoners and missing persons and the allocation of the government for an additional budget to search for the remains of the Kuwaiti martyrs who were martyred during the invasion. 
Al-Ghanim arrived in Iraq on Thursday for a short visit, where he was received by Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammad Halboussi before heading to Jordan to visit the refugee camps and participate in the 29th Arab Parliamentary Union.

He also met Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, who conveyed the Iraqi media his pride in the relations between the two countries, adding that "we are confident that the future of Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations will be better, and we look forward to grow in proportion to the level of brotherly relations between the two countries And the two brotherly peoples. "

"We are serious about openness to Kuwait and at the same time have excellent relations with all in accordance with our clear vision and our common interests with our surroundings and neighboring countries. We must proceed with the development of Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations and overcome the obstacles and effects of the past and the remnants of dictatorial policies," he said. According to the many participants and mutual trust. "

Al-Ghanim also conveyed "the greetings of the Emir of Kuwait and the Crown Prince to the Prime Minister and the serious desire to increase cooperation and expand economic relations and to resolve all outstanding issues and overcome the challenges that delay the growth of relations between the two countries," stressing Kuwait's keenness on Iraq's security, unity and stability. A bright future for the relations between the two countries and activate the work of the High Ministerial Committee between the two countries to follow up their work and contribute to building a strong cooperative relations to achieve the benefit of both countries and peoples. "

Iraqi President Barham Salih also met with Al-Ghanim at the Peace Palace, where he praised "Kuwait's support for Iraq in various fields, especially helping to return displaced people and displaced persons and providing them with the necessary support." Brothers ".

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Al-Geshmi: We reject invitations to link the Gulf countries to Europe through a railway going through Iraq

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:52 pm

http://wattaennews.net/archives/19691

Al-Geshmi: We reject invitations to link the Gulf countries to Europe through a railway going through Iraq

• 01 March 2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 620176171019719288001

MP Khalid al-Gheshmi rejected calls to link the Arab Gulf states to Europe by activating a railway running through Iraq, describing this project as the "killer" of the port of Faw.
"The invitations launched during the visit of the President of the Kuwaiti National Assembly to establish free zones and linking the Arab Gulf countries to Europe through rail going through the Iraqi territories are calls harmful to Iraq and its economy," Jeshmi said in a press statement.
He explained that "the implementation of such projects will be considered fatal to the port of Faw where the large port will remain locally adds nothing to the Iraqi economy."
"We are required today as a parliament and a federal government to work on the completion of the port of Faw and the construction of railways of Iraq to link the port of FAO in Europe and not activate the link of the Gulf countries Barorba through the port of Mubarak," he said.
He pointed out that "the completion of the port of Faw and the dry canal linking Barorba will have huge financial returns to Iraq and positive effects to revive the economic reality and provide thousands of employment opportunities for young people."
It is noteworthy that the Speaker of the House of Representatives announced during a meeting with the President of the Kuwaiti National Assembly that they discussed the activation of joint trade, both related to the free zones to be a corridor between the Gulf States and Urorba and the activation of railways within the territory of Iraq.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Iraq: resolving the outstanding issues .. And a real partnership with Kuwait

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:55 pm

http://alwatan.kuwait.tt/articledetails.aspx?id=584793

[size=30]Iraq: resolving the outstanding issues .. And a real partnership with Kuwait[/size]

[size=30][ltr]2019/03/01[/ltr] 
[/size]

[size=30]Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 609328_e
[/size]

[size=30]"There are many common links between the two neighboring countries, such as religion, blood and geography, and we look forward to having real partnerships in several aspects, such as economic, which will be reflected positively on both peoples," said Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Mohammad Halboussi. 
"We represent the people and push governments to move forward to activate many of the things that both the Iraqi and Kuwaiti peoples are looking for," he said.
"There is no stability for the region without the stability of Iraq and vice versa, and be positive in dealing with the files that relate to the status of the region in general and to be a meeting point for political parties rather than that the We will be a battlefield. " 
He pointed out that the outcomes of the donor conference held in Kuwait under the patronage of His Highness the Emir of the country, "which has long been keen to support and support Iraq over the past years, the last of which the Kuwaiti people and government stood with their brothers in Iraq in the war fought on behalf of the whole world against the terrorist organization that targeted the region "He said.
Al-Halbusi stressed the need to resolve the outstanding issues between the two countries for years and does not affect their sovereignty, "files that are left to time will be permanent points of disagreement," adding that there is no dispute between Iraq and Kuwait, "We look forward to strong relationships and be positive in dealing with files Realistic and touches the interest of both peoples, the good that will be in a country will be reflected on the other. " 
He pointed out that joint trade between the two countries was also dealt with, especially in an important geographic area for the whole world. It is possible to activate the joint trade in the free zones between the two countries' borders to serve as a corridor for the Gulf countries for Europe and exploitation of trade exchange from the Far East to the Far West.
Al-Halabousi added that the Kuwaiti investments in Iraq and Iraq were facilitated in Kuwait. "The meetings of the president dealt with this issue and these meetings are at the beginning and will not be the last and there will be other meetings in this regard."
[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Al-Tamimi stresses the strengthening of relations with the State of Kuwait during the reception of the delegation of the National Assembly

Post by claud39 Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:00 am

http://wattaennews.net/archives/19798

Al-Tamimi stresses the strengthening of relations with the State of Kuwait during the reception of the delegation of the National Assembly

• 02 March 2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities %D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B2%D9%8A%D9%84-4

Dr. Magda Al-Tamimi attended the meeting of the delegation of the Kuwaiti National Assembly Mr. Marzouq Al-Ghanim and the accompanying delegation, in the presence of a number of leaders of the Alliance of Reform and Reconstruction "
The press office said that "the visit of the Speaker of the Kuwaiti National Assembly Mr. Marzooq Al-Ghanim and the accompanying delegation reviewed ways to strengthen relations between the two brotherly countries of Iraq and Kuwait and discuss the latest developments in the region"
"The Speaker of the Kuwaiti National Assembly and his delegation urged the implementation of a number of agreements, proposals and projects between the two countries,
Al-Tamimi stressed the importance of the role of women in the list of the alliance of Sawson as well as the alliance of reform and reconstruction on the role of effective through its presence in all committees and the political body and confirm Sayyed Ammar al-Hakim on the need for existence In the leadership body "
Al-Tamimi praised "the effective role of the deputies of the Kuwaiti parliament and stressed the need to coordinate positions between the two countries, which would be reflected on the stability of the region."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Abadi assured the Kuwaiti ambassador that the previous causes of the occupation of terrorism will not return to Iraqi cities

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:19 pm

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/193197/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%A4%D9%83%D8%AF-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%85-%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85

Abadi assured the Kuwaiti ambassador that the previous causes of the occupation of terrorism will not return to Iraqi cities

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Doc-P-193197-636873352265533212

BAGHDAD /

President of the Al-Nasr alliance Haider al-Abadi said during a meeting with the Kuwaiti ambassador on Monday the importance of starting the reconstruction phase and working to prevent the return of the previous causes of the occupation of terrorism to our cities.

Al-Abbadi received on Monday Kuwaiti Ambassador to Baghdad Salem Al-Zamanan and his deputy Khaled Al-Jana'i. During the meeting, they discussed enhancing the relations between the two brotherly countries and the political and public situation in Iraq and the importance of working towards crystallizing a common vision to solve the problems. Facing the region ". 

Abadi said, according to the statement that "Iraq has presented during the previous government an integrated vision of the region to avoid many of the existing problems," adding that "the victory over gangs is supposed to be a starting point for a new phase of reconstruction and fight deviant ideas and the return of the same causes that preceded the previous To occupy several cities. "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty To achieve the goals of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ...

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:22 am

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=147

To achieve the goals of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Institute for ...

2019-03-05

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 15517717509535edcf8ab89fa4301195dfad2e025b--%D8%AA%D9%86%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9_%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9

To achieve the goals of sustainable development within the vision of national planning concludes in cooperation with the Arab Planning Institute in Kuwait, several training workshops to meet the requirements of global trends

In the presence of the administrative agent of the Ministry of Planning Mr. Kassem Enaya and the Director General of the National Center Mrs. Raghd Ali Abdul Rasoul and the Director General of the Administrative and Financial Department Mr. Hussein Abdul Hussein and the Deputy of the Arab Planning Institute Dr. Hussein Dr. Ehab Murabah, Spokesman for the Ministry of Planning / Director of Information and Government Communication Mr. Abdul Zahra Al Hindawi and Head of the Technical Cooperation Department, Judy Hassan Ali and a number of participants in the workshops held by the Arab Institute has included closing the distribution of certificates to the participants by the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Planning,
The administrative agent of the Ministry of Planning and a member of the secretaries of the Arab Kuwaiti Institute, Mr. Qassim Attiyah said that the celebration concluded with this important session, which came within a series of workshops held by the National Center for Administrative Development and Information Technology in coordination with the Arab Planning Institute in Kuwait. Dulaimi supports joint training program to succeed in the Arab planning Institute in Kuwait, 
stressing his support Kabaro is limited to the development of the level of cooperation with the Institute, and these courses are usher in a new phase of close cooperation with the Ministry of planning, noting that training B and capacity development has become today it represents an important anchor of the pillars of the advancement of the development, 
Especially in light of the global trends to achieve the goals of sustainable development within the national vision until 2030, and spoke to the Director of the National Center for Administrative Development, the six Raghad Ali Abdul Rasul: This program, which was held in Iraq during the month of February came to the difficulty of the arrival of Iraqis to Kuwait, The requirements of the courses that benefit the specialized cadres of the Ministry of Planning and State Ministries also indicate that the Center has identified the issues and presented them to the administrative agent as a member of the Board of Trustees of the Arab Institute of Kuwait, which played a major role in this program and supported him and came based on the need Developed by the National Center and Administrative Development, in coordination with the Ministry of Planning and efforts made to implement this training program the International Cooperation Department.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador the implementation of the paragraphs of mutual cooperation and means of activating bilateral relations

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:32 am

http://www.mot.gov.iq/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4938

Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador the implementation of the paragraphs of mutual cooperation and means of activating bilateral relations

05-03-2019

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 1438

[size=15]The Minister of Commerce, Dr. Mohammad Hashim Al-Ani, met Kuwait's Ambassador to Iraq Salem Ghassab Al-Zamanan to discuss the issues and topics related to the promotion and development of trade relations and increase the volume of trade exchange as well as other matters related to the problem of salt water in Basra.[/size]
[size=15]Al-Ani stressed that Iraq is keen to implement the government program and embark on a new trade policy to open up to the international and Arab markets, including Kuwait, to benefit and exchange experiences and enter into joint agreements that serve their common interests. 
Pointing to the deep brotherly relations between Iraq and Kuwait, which are an incentive for the two countries to strengthen and consolidate relations on the economic, trade and investment. 
For his part, Kuwaiti Ambassador Salem Ghassab stressed his country's ambition to develop economic and trade relations with Iraq in all fields and the importance of exchanging joint visits to develop a common vision to activate trade relations and increase the volume of trade exchange.
[/size]

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities 312
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Empty Kuwait-Iraq Free Zone Plan

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:41 am

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2019/03/08/kuwait-iraq-free-zone-plan/

Kuwait-Iraq Free Zone Plan

Smith calls on Kuwait to "turn the page of the past" and the latter calls for facilities Kuwait-Minister-of-Defence-Sheikh-Nasser-Sabah-Al-Ahmad-Al-Sabah-623x346

8th March 2019 in Construction & Engineering In IraqIraq Industry & Trade News

By John Lee.
Kuwait is reportedly planning to build towns close to the Iraqi border, and talking with Iraqi authorities to develop a “free zone” between the two countries.
According to Kuna, First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defence Sheikh Nasser Sabah Al Ahmad Al Sabah (pictured) said the plan was currently “the preoccupation and focal task” of the government and the Supreme Planning Council.
He added that Kuwait’s planned Madinat Al Harir (Silk City) is expected to attract between $400- and $650-billion in investment over 25 years.
(Source: Kuna)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum