Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Contract Rate" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 2/16/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Contract Rate" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 2/16/19

Go down

"Contract Rate" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 2/16/19 Empty "Contract Rate" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts 2/16/19

Post by Ssmith on Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:34 am

TNT

Emon:

GOOD AFTERNOON everyone. I have a question if someone would help me with. It has always been said that the Iraqi street rate will be higher in us. So if the street rate for Iraq is 4.43

Briona:
Seeing that only 10% of us will end up getting the Contract Rate, I will be making my plans on something other than that.

SaltyDog:
The rate of the Dinar will be driven higher by the markets ...Those looking to make a profit from the initial release rate

Care:
so, i believe the internal rate to be 4.43 and already floating on the back screens

Pearle:
a dollar is a dollar, conversion rate out of country is the difference...it should be 3.22 or higher, 3.22 based on the neighboring country ...Kuwait etc..imo

Care:
the kuwait rate will increase also, within .25 of iraq dinar

Eccle519:
Speaking of Kuwait … The street rate is $3.22 and the Market/US buy rate is 3.22 or less so how is it that the IQD will 3 or 4 times higher than the in-country rate? Just trying to connect the dots

Pearle:
My understanding is that the conversion rate is 3.22...a dinar is a dinar...our dollar is about .78 but a dollar is a dollar...it’s the purchasing power...if Kuwait comes here...their one dinar has 3.22 the purchase power of the dollar...my understanding

Bluelingo:
I hope I do not offend anyone, but perhaps a little real time experience with a different currency which is almost the exact values would help those who don’t seem to understand. I have lived for many years in another country off and on. If I use US dollars in Brazil today one USD is worth R$ 3.60 Brazilian Reals and will buy R$3.60 worth of products on the street in Brazil

One Real is worth one real in Brazil. If I bring Brazilian Reals to the USA one Brazilian Real is worth about $0.28 US Dollars. It takes R$3.60 Brazilian Reals to equal one USD while in the USA. A US dollar is still a dollar here no matter what other currency I exchange from and use here. As so many have said it does not matter what the currency is valued at in any other country it has its value there and we have our value here for the dollar. Hope this helps some understand a little better.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum