Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Oh thank God, they signed a treaty! *Sarcasm Alert* DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Oh thank God, they signed a treaty! *Sarcasm Alert*

Go down

Oh thank God, they signed a treaty! *Sarcasm Alert* Empty Oh thank God, they signed a treaty! *Sarcasm Alert*

Post by CarniLvr79 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:29 pm

A fresh pile from the mouth of Guru MarkZ...been a while since I heard from this douchebag...looks like he has been working on a treaty for us all! So glad he thinks Frank is the best source - that sold me on posting this here - because that made it extra special.

...I am still hearing there will be no taxes on Dinar and dong exchanges...There is a tax treaty involved with this. [Always consult with your tax professional at the appropriate time] ...Waiting for news out of Iraq...hopefully we will hear by tonight. Expecting to see news from [Guru] Frank26...he is the best source on Iraq...expecting a whole lot out of CBI today...I am also hearing there will be great security at the bank..and in the parking lot...I am not worried about security...There is a good chance I will be doing another update today.  Based on what I'm hearing and reading...As far as rates I am hearing street rate dinar 4.43 dong..2.20 to 2.25. Hopefully I will know more later today...

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian."

~ Henry Ford
CarniLvr79
CarniLvr79

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oh thank God, they signed a treaty! *Sarcasm Alert* Empty Re: Oh thank God, they signed a treaty! *Sarcasm Alert*

Post by Ssmith on Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:29 am

https://www.twitch.tv/theoriginalmarkz

MarkZ‏ @originalmarkz 14h14 hours ago

Join us Sunday morning for brunch, coffee, and fellowship at 11am eastern on Twitch. If there is any news we will share it, if not we will enjoy some good company.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oh thank God, they signed a treaty! *Sarcasm Alert* Empty Re: Oh thank God, they signed a treaty! *Sarcasm Alert*

Post by CarniLvr79 on Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:59 am

@Ssmith wrote:https://www.twitch.tv/theoriginalmarkz

MarkZ‏ @originalmarkz  14h14 hours ago

Join us Sunday morning for brunch, coffee, and fellowship at 11am eastern on Twitch. If there is any news we will share it, if not we will enjoy some good company.

So he is another one of the religious nuts making a bad name for others. Hate it!ayestu

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian."

~ Henry Ford
CarniLvr79
CarniLvr79

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum