Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19

Go down

Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19 Empty Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/15/19

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:35 am

KTFA

Don961 » February 15th, 2019

Friday, 15 February 2019 08:44 PM

Information about the involvement of Maliki and his son and son-in-law corruption raises controversy

A member of the Sadrist movement in the province of Basra Saad Abadi said in a press statement, the failure to open files of corruption means that we corrupt as a political class in Iraq.
"No one is surprised by the American investigation. We all know that Maliki and his family looted Iraq But the surprise in taking the government put the silent spectator, without comment on the subject or announce its initiation to investigate files of corruption.

In turn, stressed the member of the Iraqi Communist Party Ali Darraji, the report reveals the need to clear the political process in Iraq and is now clearing the security services of corrupt elements, "noting that" the disturbing is that the judiciary involved in the silence applied to these corruption charges and politicians participate in This file is fully. link

The US Department of Justice is conducting an investigation into a military contract firm that has bribed Maliki, his son and his family

Ali Mohsen Radi
216 2019-02-15

The report caused a wave of controversy within Iraq, where political voices called for the opening of files of financial corruption retroactively since 2006, the year Maliki took power in Iraq, which lasted more than eight years link

MDWeaver » February 15th, 2019

I have said for years ...that when they lock up Maliki and his partners in crime we will see the country of Iraq change for the better...Maliki is really the Iranian influence in Iraq...I do believe....in my opinion of course...that once he is banished or locked up ...we shall see the second Article from the CBI....

Don961 » February 15th, 2019

Global correspondent banking relationships with Arab financial institutions

Friday 15 February 2019

Abu Dhabi / Follow-up

The Arab Monetary Fund, in cooperation with the IMF and the World Bank, launched the second report on the relationships of correspondent banks with banks and financial institutions in the Arab countries.

The report, which is the result of continuous cooperation and coordination between the Arab Monetary Fund, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, together with central banks and Arab monetary institutions, summarizes the results of the questionnaire that was prepared and distributed among banks in the Arab countries during 2018.

The report focused on assessing the scope, causes, and implications of the possible decline in correspondent banking relationships among banks operating in the Arab countries, as well as testing the effectiveness of the proposed solutions.

The preparation of this questionnaire follows the recommendation of the second high-level regional workshop on the reduction of banking relations of correspondent banks with banks and financial institutions in Arab countries organized by the Arab Monetary Fund and the IMF in cooperation with the Financial Stability Council and the World Bank Group in Abu Dhabi on 17 September 2017, Participants highlighted the need to continue to deal with related parties in monitoring the consequences of the possible decline in the relationships of correspondent banks worldwide with banks operating in Arab countries and the search for solutions.

The report also shows that about one-third of responding banks have seen a decline in their accounts with global correspondent banks since 2012, and that the average number of accounts that have been closed or that have become inactive or restricted annually has increased slightly in the period 2016-2017. The last few.

In the same vein, the report presents some views on solutions that would help mitigate the consequences of declining relationships or closing accounts with global correspondent banks, including strengthening private sector efforts to seek alternative correspondent banks or expand existing correspondent banks, Direct dialogue with correspondent banks, improve compliance with AML / CFT requirements, and strengthen efforts to regulate and supervise the implementation of AML / CFT, in accordance with the requirements of international regulators and standards.

The Arab Monetary Fund, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank Group confirm their willingness to support additional efforts in addressing issues related to correspondent banking relations in Arab countries in cooperation with central banks and Arab monetary institutions, in line with the functions and experience of these institutions.

The Arab banking sector managed to reduce the ratio of non-performing facilities to its total facilities to a minimum level during the period (2013-2017) to reach 6.5 percent by the end of 2017. This indicates an improvement in the quality of the sector's assets.

A recent report by the Arab Monetary Fund showed that the Arab banking sector was characterized by high financial solvency. The capital adequacy ratio of the Arab banking sector reached its highest level during the period 2013-2017, reaching 27.5 percent at the end of 2017, Those applied internationally as standard (Basel III) by 10.5 percent, indicating that the Arab banking sector is enjoying a high solvency and enhances its ability to absorb any potential losses.

As for the performance of this sector, the report showed continued high rate of return on assets for the third year in a row to reach 1.5 percent at the end of 2017, which gives an indication of the efficiency of the process of granting credit to the banking sector and its ability to maintain assets and develop them by achieving appropriate returns , Which enhances the flow of investments to the banking sector, and increase the degree of confidence in its integrity.

On the other hand, the rate of return on equity decreased slightly to 13.6 percent at the end of 2017. Despite this decline, however, it maintained higher rates

(2013-2016), which reflects the good performance of the banks and their efficiency in the use of their capital and enhances their ability to face future losses. The report concludes that despite the regional and international challenges and risks, the Arab banking sector has been stable and generally able to withstand shocks in light of the sector's good levels of capital, asset quality and profitability, reflecting the efforts of central banks and Arab monetary institutions. link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum