Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops

Go down

Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops Empty Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:12 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/02/16/389030/

Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops

16/02/2019

Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops %D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-4-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..

MP Mohammed Al-Baldawi said on Saturday that the failure of the participants at the Warsaw Conference to find a common understanding is proof of their confusion and their inability to create any unified front against Iran and the resistance axis, pointing out that the failure of the conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops from Iraq.
"Iraq has succeeded in not engaging in any axis hostile to Iran or any neighboring country and not participating in the Warsaw conference, which was devoted to interfering in the affairs of Iran and neighboring countries, a proof of the independence of his position," Baldawi said in a statement.
"The failure of the Warsaw Conference participants to find a common understanding among themselves is proof of their failure and their inability to create any united front against Iran and the axis of resistance and the lack of a real desire of those countries to confront Iran," he said.
"The United States has begun to intervene openly and publicly in the region and Iraq must continue to distance itself from entering any axis and support the direction of the removal of US forces," he said, noting that "the current events are similar to the events of the prelude to the Iran-Iraq war." End / 25 d
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops Empty FULL: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo Opens Warsaw Summit

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:14 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA8Lc9Nslok

FULL: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo Opens Warsaw Summit

i24NEWS

Ajoutée le 14 févr. 2019

[size=18]S'ABONNER 48 K
[/size]

The Mideast summit in Warsaw has kicked off and United States Secretary of State Mike Pompeo introduces the topics of discussion and significance that the conference holds.

Story:
Polish FM Jacek Czaputowicz and U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo opened a plenary session of the Warsaw Mideast summit today.

Pompeo presented the schedule for the day's events, which focuses on the conflicts in Yemen, Syria, and between Israel and the Palestinians.

U.S. President Donald Trump's special adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner is expected to address the White House peace plan, a long-anticipated diplomatic initiative that Trump dubbed 'the deal of the century.'

As heads of delegations prepared to address the 60-nation conference in Warsaw on Middle Eastern regional stability on Thursday morning, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told reporters his attendance alongside key Arab nations is a historic event in the joint fight against Iran's influence in the region.

'In a room of some 60 foreign ministers representative of dozens of governments, an Israeli prime minister and the foreign ministers of the leading Arab countries stood together and spoke with unusual force, clarity and unity against the common threat of the Iranian regime,' the Israeli leader said.

'I think this marks a change and important understanding of what threatens our future, what we need to do to secure it, and the possibility that cooperation will extend beyond security in every realm of life,' he said.

For more, see below ⬇️

Website
Articles: https://www.i24news.tv/en
Live: https://video.i24news.tv/page/live?cl... (Subscription)
Replay: https://video.i24news.tv/page/5a97b81... (Subscription)

Social Media
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/i24newsEN/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/i24news/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops Empty The Warsaw Summit and Implications for Iran in the Mideast

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:17 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=YHoLx4AdrA4

The Warsaw Summit and Implications for Iran in the Mideast

i24NEWS
Ajoutée le 14 févr. 2019

[size=18]SUBSCRIBE 48 K
[/size]

NEWS DESK | The American-led, Polish-hosted Iran, Iranian attacks in the Middle East. How will the rhetoric and decisions be made in this conference affect the region directly? Security and international affairs analyst Martin Himel and Mohammad Al-Kassim has the story. Story: Polish FM Jacek Czaputowicz and US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo opened a plenary session of a two-day summit on Mideast security co-hosted by the US and Poland in Warsaw. As we speak in the United States on the morning of the morning, Netanyahu told reporters on the subject of Arab States is a historic event in the fight against Iran's influence in the region. Before opening the plenary, Pompeo told reporters that it is 'impossible to have peace in the Middle East without confronting Iran'. However, when Pompeo presented the schedule for the day's events, which he said would focus on the conflict in Yemen, Syria, and between Israel and the Palestinians, he did not mention Iran. During a closed-door meeting Thursday, US President Donald Trump's special adviser and his-in-law Jared Kushner addressed the White House peace plan, a long-anticipated diplomatic initiative that Trump dubbed 'the deal of the century.' Confirming that the deal would be released in April following the Israeli elections, Kushner said Thursday that both Israel and the Palestinians would have compromised on the forthcoming peace plan. The Palestinians, who said they would not be attending to receiving the invitation, but that they would not be able to speak to the issue of normalizing the Israeli occupation and the systematic of the Palestinian right to self-determination. Earlier this week, US Special Representative for International Negotiations Jason Greenblatt denied reports that the deal had been completed, but it was unlikely that it would be revealed before the Israeli elections, asserting 'we are not going to do anything that threatens Israel's security '. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sat beside Yemeni Foreign Minister Hisham Sharaf Abdullah during the summit's opening session, in a move exemplifying the regional stability that US and Israeli officials said they hoped the conference would achieve. ' In the room of some 60 foreign ministers of government, an Israeli prime minister and the foreign ministers of the leading Arab countries and the United States of America leader said. 'I think this marks a major change of understanding of what threatens our future, what we need to do to secure it, and the possibility that it will extend beyond real life,' he said. At the opening dinner at Warsaw's Royal Castle, officials said that Netanyahu spoke to the same table as senior officials of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain - no. While Pence and other US official in a US-led view of the world that includes no love for Iran, Netanyahu has used the platform to address the Jewish state's progress in developing relations with anti-Iran, Sunni Muslim countries under its leadership . The opening dinner Wednesday night of the conference marked 'a historical turning point,' Netanyahu told reporters. Pompeo described a dinner where Israeli and Arab officials sat together and discussed regional issues, calling it a 'historic achievement'. The United States and Israel have expressed hope for the conference as a means of pressuring Iran, but the event is just as notable for its expected absences. For more, see our ⬇️ Website Articles: Netanyahu has used the platform to address the Jewish state's progress in developing relations with anti-Iran, Sunni Muslim countries under his leadership. The opening dinner Wednesday night of the conference marked 'a historical turning point,' Netanyahu told reporters. Pompeo described a dinner where Israeli and Arab officials sat together and discussed regional issues, calling it a 'historic achievement'. The United States and Israel have expressed hope for the conference as a means of pressuring Iran, but the event is just as notable for its expected absences. For more, see our ⬇️ Website Articles: Netanyahu has used the platform to address the Jewish state's progress in developing relations with anti-Iran, Sunni Muslim countries under his leadership. The opening dinner Wednesday night of the conference marked 'a historical turning point,' Netanyahu told reporters. Pompeo described a dinner where Israeli and Arab officials sat together and discussed regional issues, calling it a 'historic achievement'. The United States and Israel have expressed hope for the conference as a means of pressuring Iran, but the event is just as notable for its expected absences. For more, see our ⬇️ Website Articles: a historical turning point, 'Netanyahu told reporters. Pompeo described a dinner where Israeli and Arab officials sat together and discussed regional issues, calling it a 'historic achievement'. The United States and Israel have expressed hope for the conference as a means of pressuring Iran, but the event is just as notable for its expected absences. For more, see our ⬇️ Website Articles: a historical turning point, 'Netanyahu told reporters. Pompeo described a dinner where Israeli and Arab officials sat together and discussed regional issues, calling it a 'historic achievement'. The United States and Israel have expressed hope for the conference as a means of pressuring Iran, but the event is just as notable for its expected absences. For more, see our ⬇️ Website Articles:https://www.i24news.tv/en
Live: https://video.i24news.tv/page/live?cl ... (Subscription) Replay: https://video.i24news.tv/page/5a97b81. .. (Subscription) Social Media Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/i24newsEN/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/i24news/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops Empty Araji: The Warsaw summit is a reflection of America's fear of Iran's power

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:03 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/02/17/389273/

Araji: The Warsaw summit is a reflection of America's fear of Iran's power

17/02/2019

Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops %D8%A8%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..

Former Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji on Sunday called on Iraq's politicians to play a role in resolving the Iran-US conflict, pointing out that the Warsaw conference reflects America's fear of Iran's power.
"The US representation at the Warsaw summit was an embodiment of its fear of Iran's strength," Araji said in a statement received by Al-Maarouma. "The weak representation at this summit and the results that have resulted have turned this fear into a realistic reality."
Araji called for the need to "Iraq's politicians have a role in resolving the Iranian-American conflict."
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif on Sunday described the Warsaw and Munich social gatherings as evidence of America's isolation, stressing the failure of US plans against Iran during the two meetings. Ending / 25
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops Empty Warsaw meeting: Washington in the face of Tehran

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:24 am

http://rawabetcenter.com/archives/83888

[size=32]Warsaw meeting: Washington in the face of Tehran[/size]
- 5 Hours Ago

Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops %D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AC%D9%87%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-300x173

On February 13-14, 60 countries met in the Polish capital of Warsaw at the "Peace Conference", which examines risk reduction in the Middle East and terrorism in the region. The United States seeks to rally the world around its vision of the Middle East during the conference, . The rally is an occasion to review the unity of the class as a strong response to Iran's religious system, which this week celebrates 40 years since the overthrow of radical Islamists by the Shah, close to the West Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, and the establishment of the Islamic Republic. Washington has announced that the Warsaw meeting comes to lay the foundations for forming an alliance to stop Iran's destabilizing activities, fight terrorism and discuss the region's files. The United States has attached great importance to the conference by representing Vice President and Foreign Minister Mike Pompeo, Jared Kouchner "(the son-in-law of President Donald Trump) in charge of the Middle East peace initiative.

This meeting or conference came with US efforts to form an international alliance to counter Iran's nuclear activities and its regional expansion in the Middle East. The United States is seeking to discuss Middle East issues in order to establish a regional Arab military alliance known as the Alliance Strategic Middle East "or" MESA ", symbolically called" Arab NATO ". The United States is seeking to rally the world and win the support of new parties on its vision of the Middle East. It is the exercise of maximum pressure on Iran and the strengthening of support for Israel to ensure its interests in the Middle East and in line with its vision in the region. Such as France and Germany.

The participants in Warshow discussed a series of crises and axes that undermine the stability process in the Middle East. Although most of the themes reflect the general nature of the American vision, there is consensus on some of the themes of the conference.

• Regional crises and their impact on civilians in the Middle East: Here is the reference to the Syrian crisis and Yemen in particular and the crisis of political instability in the region in general, such as the Lebanese and Iraqi crisis, as well as the Palestinian crisis.

• Missile development and proliferation: The reference here is to Iran's development of ballistic missiles.

• Cybersecurity and emerging threats to the energy sector

• Combating extremism and illegal financing

It seems that the conference was held in the context of a Western division on some issues, including the perception of the relationship with Iran. Although the Middle East is a top priority for the countries gathered in the Polish capital Warsaw, there is a great divide in its vision of the Middle East and the challenges that At all levels. The United States and its allies have a special vision for the security and stability of the Middle East, which is a comprehensive vision at the political, security and economic level that is compatible with some Gulf states and Israel.

On the other hand, there are other visions different from the American vision, and look at the Middle East with another perspective, especially with regard to the role of Iran in the region and the position of the Iranian nuclear agreement, which withdrew from the United States of America, and represents a wide spectrum of European countries active in the European Union, Germany and Belgium) and even the organizing state of the Conference does not depart from the European vision regarding the position of the Iranian nuclear agreement. Furthermore, the United Kingdom's vision of this conference is different from the American and European vision. The Kingdom sent its Foreign Minister Jeremy Hunt , Who pointed out that his priorities are to address the humanitarian crisis caused by the Saudi-led military campaign in Yemen.

Under the title "Iran should be concerned about the Warsaw Summit," The National Interest magazine said that the conference represents a shift in US policy towards the regime of the Wilayat al-Faqih, whose support for terrorism was the main reason for calling for the conference. Which is using terrorist militias to destabilize the region and its insistence on continuing its nuclear and nuclear program, which led Trump to decide to withdraw from the nuclear agreement and impose economic sanctions on Tehran to impede it economically. More than 70 countries, after long years since the Madrid talks, held at the beginning of the nineties and discussed peace in the Middle East.

Even if the conference did not produce a working map to counter Iran's intervention in Syria, Iraq and Yemen and reduce its influence, which is expanding its scope through Hezbollah in Lebanon, it is the beginning to form a broader front to confront the Tehran regime. On the other hand, The US network "CNN" American senior official said that the conference focuses mainly on Iran's influence in the Middle East, and how to pressure collectively to modify its malicious behavior in the region. The US network to the words of Rudy Giuliani, the lawyer of President Donald Trump, before a rally of the Iranian opposition , Yesterday, that the leaders of Iran "murderers of Hungary Wen must overthrow them from the power chair. "

Iran has issued comments to the conference from various levels, before, during and after the meeting; denouncing, denouncing and refusing to "bow." Tehran considered the conference as the nucleus of an anti-American coalition led by the United States, According to observers, as long as the basic idea focuses on finding mechanisms to address Iran in the region, a goal met by Arab capitals with Tel Aviv. For his part, Foreign Minister Jawad Zarif ridiculed the summit, wrote in a tweet on Twitter that the hosts of the anti-Iran conference and participants should remember that "those who attended the previous American anti-Iran show either died or become stigmatized or marginalized. Iran is stronger than ever. "

For months, Netanyahu and the administration of US President Donald Trump have sought to dedicate "confronting the Iranian threat," a priority in the Middle East at the expense of resolving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Netanyahu and US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo expressed unprecedented satisfaction with a new direction ahead of the launch of the "Middle East Peace and Security Conference" in Warsaw, Poland.

"It marked a turning point in history, with the participation of about 60 foreign ministers and representatives of dozens of governments in one hall, including an Israeli prime minister and Arab foreign ministers who stood and talked strongly," he said, And clear and exceptional consensus on the common danger posed by the Iranian regime. "Before his meeting with Pompeo in Warsaw, Netanyahu said:" What has been a change and a significant awareness of the identity of the elements that threaten our future. "While Pompeo considered that" peace and stability in the Middle East can not be achieved Face Iran ". The question is: What are the dimensions and prospects of the Warsaw meeting?

As Iran faces international charges, mainly US, European and regional charges of supporting terrorism, spreading chaos in the region, developing ballistic missile programs, as well as supporting militias and armed groups in the Middle East, Iran is a key objective of this meeting. Iran's Middle East, as expressed by the US Secretary of State, considering that Iran is the cause of instability in the region, and the Polish Foreign Minister, Jassik Chabotovic, expressed this in a statement, saying: «The nuclear agreement did not prevent Iran from Activities that destabilize logic ».

There is no doubt that the Warsaw meeting will be part of the ongoing crackdown led by the Trump administration against Iran after the US withdrawal from the nuclear agreement, a campaign that the United States wants to join the European countries, especially after the European concern of the Iranian terrorist activities on its territory, as well as The concern over the development of ballistic missile programs, which prompted the European Union to impose the first sanctions on Iran since the nuclear agreement. The Polish Foreign Minister expressed the hope that the meeting will contribute to the convergence of positions of the European Union and the United States towards Iran, The United States of the presence of some European countries disturbed by the behavior of Iran as Poland, which considers that the nuclear agreement "does not prevent Iran from activities that destabilize the region" as well as some countries that accuse Iran of targeting its security, such as Albania, Denmark and France.

"The US strategy for the future in the Middle East will focus heavily on confronting Iran. Indeed, the United States has made significant progress in implementing some elements of the US strategy in the region. Its strategy towards Iran, undermining the nuclear agreement and re-imposing the sanctions, which the agreement had frozen with some exceptions in terms of energy exports to eight countries. These sanctions came to fruition with regard to exerting unprecedented pressure on the Iranian regime at home as a result of difficulties Economic, and is the face of Iran's regional influence among the most important elements of the success of the US strategy, this meeting comes apparently in order to achieve progress in this aspect.
Achieving an international consensus on US policy towards Iran is a key element in the success of the US strategy. The meeting provides a broad umbrella and a paper in which the United States legitimizes its policies toward Iran. The meeting is an opportunity for a number of European countries to announce their non-compliance with the nuclear agreement, against the backdrop of the Iranian threats to a number of European countries, as well as American pressure. The agreement was effectively paralyzed through sanctions, as well as the inability of the EU countries to launch a mechanism for exchanging financial transactions with Iran , Iran's desperation from the EU countries, and its ability to counter American pressure.

There is no doubt that the Warsaw meeting is an American interest. The US administration has managed to bring together sixty countries to the Warsaw meeting in Poland to study ways and mechanisms to confront Iran together, to consult on the cessation of negotiations between the Palestinians and Israel and the need to normalize Arab-Israeli relations. The meeting, which was absent from the Palestinian Authority, aims to unite the efforts of these countries under American sponsorship to confront Iran, create a regional environment for the deal of the century, and normalize relations. The Authority has been absent in protest against the American position on the issue of Jerusalem and the imposition of a financial siege on the Authority, but the power that has been absent has flown to Riyadh to meet Mahmoud Abbas with King Salman to coordinate positions and to carry the Authority's message to America and to Netanyahu. During Saudi Arabia and other Arab delegations. The Arab representation of the Palestinian Authority is not new. The Arab delegations used to represent the PA with delegated authority and without authorization, and the Authority used to comply with the Arab position.

That this meeting may earn the American security project for the Middle East legitimacy and international support, a project that the United States is still trying to finalize it, which will be under the supervision and umbrella of protection from them. Diplomatic efforts, which may prompt it to review its position, and pave the way for broader cooperation in dealing with the Iranian issue, especially as the United States remains keen to have its strategy in coordinated efforts, even with countries that have disagreements with them on this file, Oil exceptions and clear evidence of the intensity of US efforts to tighten the pressure on Iran.

Although the final statement of the conference dealt with the axes declared in general regarding regional crises and the development of ballistic missiles, cybersecurity, electronic piracy and energy security, Iran was the focus of the outcome of the final statement announced by US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo with Polish counterpart Yasek Chabotovic. This reflects the vision of the US administration and its allies in the region regarding the crises of the Middle East and its struggle against Iran, while the region needs a unified and comprehensive vision through which the countries of the region meet with the United States and the European Union to identify the real problems that threaten security and stability. And to develop quick and objective solutions to the region's crises, particularly with regard to the Syrian and Yemeni crises and the reduction of Iran's regional activities.

International Studies Unit

Center for Research and Strategic Studies
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum