Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria

Go down

US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria Empty US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:48 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/02/16/389117/

US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria

16/02/2019

US senator: US will ask allies to send hundreds of troops to Syria %D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A71-1-696x435

BAGHDAD (Reuters 
) - US Senator Lindsey Graham has said the United States is looking to its allies to deploy hundreds of troops in Syria after US troops withdraw. 
"The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Joseph Danford, will ask Washington's partners during the meeting to send their troops to Syria," Graham told the Press TV news agency. 
"The United States will consider keeping some troops in Syria if Washington's allies agree to the deployment, which aims to create a buffer zone near the Turkish border," he said. He said. 
"He discussed Syria's plan with US President Donald Trump and General Joseph Danford," he said. "Trump will seek help from Washington's allies and in return we will have the ability to fight in Syria."
For its part, "criticized the German Defense Minister Ursula von der Lien the idea that the European forces will remain in Syria after the departure of the United States, saying that the task of alleged anti-dashing should be side by side," French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drean described the American approach in North-east of Syria as a "mystery". 
"It is highly unlikely that there will be French troops on the ground without the Americans," a French government source said, but a senior US defense official said none of Washington's allies had made any "specific commitment ... whether they would stay or whether they would leave when Leave "as he put it
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum