Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd"

Go down

US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd" Empty US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd"

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:26 pm

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/9e4ee2af-dbc4-4ec6-8ed4-aab936ef4315

[size=32]US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd"[/size]

US commander recommends his country to continue arming "Qdd" 72912018_62912018_voel-29-1-2018-dd

(Reuters) - The United States should continue to arm and assist Syria's Kurdish-led democratic forces after a planned US withdrawal from Syria, provided it continues to put pressure on the organization, said General Joseph Fotill, commander of the US Central Command overseeing his country's Middle East forces. Cheers.

General Futeel's recommendation is one of the strongest signs yet of the US military's hopes of a permanent partnership with Syria's democratic forces, despite fears by Turkey, a US ally in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), that the Syrian Democratic Forces are Kurdish terrorists.

"As long as they are fighting against an oppressor and continue to pressure them, I think it seems to me in our interest to continue to provide the means to do so," he told Reuters in an interview.

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum