Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq

Go down

The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq Empty The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:20 pm

http://annaharkw.com/Article.aspx?id=826649&date=15022019

The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq

The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq Annahar

The reconstruction fund for Iraq's war-affected areas announced next week that the first phase of the $ 100 million Kuwait grant to Iraq project at the Washington donor conference will be launched. 
The first stage will include the implementation of 19 health projects at a cost of 15 million dollars, followed by the second phase of the implementation of 32 projects worth 85 million dollars. 
He explained that the projects include the reconstruction, rehabilitation and equipping of several hospitals and the construction of damaged sections in other hospitals in five provinces affected by the war against terrorism. 
He pointed out that the Fund is currently discussing with the Kuwaiti side the possibility of merging the two phases together and completing them as one stage.
The Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development recently announced the signing of the second phase of the grant with the $ 85 million reconstruction fund for areas affected by terrorist operations after signing the first stage of the $ 15 million grant in January last year.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq Empty Iraq: The first phase of the Kuwaiti grant projects will start next week

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:23 pm

http://annaharkw.com/Article.aspx?id=826658&date=15022019

[size=33]Worth $ 100 million[/size]

Iraq: The first phase of the Kuwaiti grant projects will start next week

The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq Annahar

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Reconstruction Fund for Iraq's Terror-Affected Areas announced next week that the first phase of the US $ 100 million Kuwait grant to Iraq project at the Washington donor conference will be launched. 
The first stage will include the implementation of 19 health projects at a cost of 15 million US dollars, followed by the second phase of the implementation of 32 projects, which cost 85 million dollars. 
He explained that the projects include the reconstruction, rehabilitation and equipping of several hospitals and the construction of damaged sections in other hospitals in five provinces affected by the war on terrorism. 
He pointed out that the Fund is currently discussing with the Kuwaiti side the possibility of merging the two phases together and completing them as one stage.
The Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development recently announced the signing of the second phase of the grant with the US $ 85 million Reconstruction Fund for Areas Affected by Terrorist Acts, after signing the agreement for the first phase of the grant, amounting to US $ 15 million in January. last year.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq Empty UN welcomes Kuwait's role in raising funds for humanitarian programs in Iraq

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:24 pm

http://annaharkw.com/Article.aspx?id=826659&date=15022019

UN welcomes Kuwait's role in raising funds for humanitarian programs in Iraq

The United Nations on Wednesday welcomed Kuwait's role in raising funds for humanitarian programs in Iraq, vowing to deal with the file on Kuwaiti nationals, third-country nationals and missing Kuwaiti property. 
In a speech at a UN Security Council session on Iraq, the head of the UN Assistance Mission for Iraq, Hennes Plassert, urged political actors to overcome internal fighting and allow compromises to prevail for the benefit of the Iraqi people. 
"It is time for leaders in Iraq to shift the focus from factional politics to investing in meeting the immediate needs of citizens," she said. "Despite the formation of the government, Iraq is still incomplete."
Noting some positive developments, including the budget allocations for the electricity sector in 2019, she said: "This step reflects the government's efforts to improve the provision of basic services. However, the financing of reconstruction in the liberated areas is much less than what is required, On the revenues of the oil sector, which is exposed to fluctuations in oil prices while corruption is still widespread and fighting is not easy ». 
Despite the fact that terrorist activities have decreased, "the Da'ash organization continues to pose a security threat to the entire region, while armed groups are expanding their economic and social reach," she said.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq Empty Al-Otaibi praised Baghdad's serious desire to meet its international obligations

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:27 pm

http://annaharkw.com/Article.aspx?id=826648&date=15022019

[size=33]Al-Otaibi praised Baghdad's serious desire to meet its international obligations[/size]

Kuwait calls for a new innovative approach to uncovering the fate of our martyrs and returning property from Iraq

The start of the first phase of the projects of the Kuwaiti grant for the reconstruction of Iraq 826648_p0303150219_main_New

Kuwait urged the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) to continue to carry out its mandate in the follow-up to the issue of prisoners and missing persons and to return property, including national archives, calling for a new innovative approach to ensure that these issues are pushed forward. 
This came in the speech of Kuwait, delivered by its Permanent Representative to the United Nations Ambassador Mansour Al-Otaibi at a Security Council session on Iraq. Al-Otaibi said that Kuwait continues its efforts to continue to reveal the fate of its martyrs, despite the diminishing chances of finding them alive, and appreciates the keenness of members of the Security Council for years to keep this humanitarian file on its agenda. The follow-up to Council members assessed the implementation of all the obligations set out in the relevant resolutions of the Security Council, especially those relating to the major remaining obligations that have not been resolved since the liberation of Kuwait in 1991.
He commended the efforts of UNMIK and the United Nations family in Iraq to build a promising future for Iraq, from the creation of conditions conducive to security and stability, to meeting humanitarian needs and to the provision of sustainable development. 
Al-Otaibi stressed the continued support of Kuwait and its cooperation with the mission and the Qatari team in order to carry out their duties to the fullest extent. He referred to the international obligations and outstanding humanitarian issues relating to missing Kuwaiti nationals and property, including national archives. 
Al-Otaibi praised Iraq's keenness to fulfill all its remaining international obligations towards Kuwait as required. He pointed out that the discovery of the remains of 236 out of the 605 missing would not have been possible without Iraq's cooperation.
Al-Otaibi urged the UN Assistance Mission in Iraq to follow up and continue to implement its mandate regarding the follow-up of the issue of prisoners and missing persons and the return of property, including national archives, by resolution 2107/2013. The United Nations welcomed Kuwait's role in raising funds for humanitarian programs in Iraq, Kuwaiti nationals and third-country nationals and lost Kuwaiti property. In a speech at a UN Security Council session on Iraq, the head of the UN Assistance Mission for Iraq, Hennes Plassert, urged political actors to overcome internal fighting and allow compromises to prevail for the benefit of the Iraqi people. 
"It is time for leaders in Iraq to shift the focus from factional politics to investing in meeting the immediate needs of citizens," she said. "Despite the formation of the government, Iraq is still incomplete."
Noting some positive developments, including the budget allocations for the electricity sector in 2019, she said that this step reflects the government's efforts to improve the provision of basic services. However, funding for reconstruction in the liberated areas is much less than what is required, Oil revenues are subject to oil price volatility while corruption remains widespread and fighting is not easy. 
Although terrorist activities have decreased, the Da'ash organization continues to pose a security threat to the entire region as armed groups expand their economic and social reach, Palasert said. 
At the humanitarian level, Placert stressed that the United Nations aims to meet the needs of 1.75 million vulnerable Iraqis this year as the humanitarian response plan for 2019 seeks 700 million dollars from donors.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum