Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days

2 posters

Go down

Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days Empty Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:38 pm

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=184379

Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days

14-02-2019

Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days Image

[rtl]Baghdad :[/rtl]

[rtl] Al-Fath Alliance confirmed Thursday that the coming days will witness a breakthrough in the crisis of the Interior Ministry candidate Faleh al-Fayad after the convergence with the coalition will continue, indicating that the coming days will also see several meetings to discuss the outstanding issues .[/rtl]

[rtl] The MP for the Alliance Mohammed Karim in a statement to the 'news', that 'the next few days will see a breakthrough in the crisis Faleh Fayadh candidate for the Interior Ministry '.[/rtl]

[rtl] Karim said that 'the rapprochement between the alliance of conquest and the rest will be in favor of the political process and will end the political crisis on the passing of the remaining ministers '.[/rtl]

[rtl]It is noteworthy that the coalition of construction Faleh Fayyad candidate for the portfolio of the Interior and his rejection of the reform hampered the passage of most ministries.[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days Empty Re: Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days

Post by Jimplants Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:51 pm

In ten years I have grown to dislike two phrases...soon and coming days. My western mind has yet to understand their translation but hey it’s better than a boycott or throwing shoes

Jimplants

Back to top Go down

Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days Empty Re: Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:03 pm

Jimplants wrote:In ten years I have grown to dislike two phrases...soon and coming days. My western mind has yet to understand their translation but hey it’s better than a boycott or throwing shoes

You know Jim the problem right now that we have now is the election of this individual is Faleh al-Fayad, candidate for the Ministry of the Interior, from the beginning during the formation of the government they persist in about this individual to get this job, that's why the unu told them to hurry up to form the government, and let go of the sectarian side for the good of the people !! by the end of the month it will be interesting to follow the news there, hope the government will be settled by February 25 for the next window at the end of the month !! Good evening to all !!!

Claud
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimplants Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:29 pm

Moose the dude is Iranian. That’s the issue

Jimplants

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:49 pm

Jimplants wrote:Moose the dude is Iranian. That’s the issue

Thank you Jim for the intelligence, that this is the origin of the birth of this individual here is one of the problems of the formation of the government, and this delays things, but it seems that they begin to agree for the post of the Minister from the inside, and the UN urges that this be ruled as quickly as possible, they have the pressure to finish to complete the government, they must understand that they do everything to make it democratic for the election of the country , and that it is a consensus between them, I see it as a first in Iraq for a true democracy, I can be wrong, but it is the image that I see when I read the daily history of the country !! and as I mention it I am not a guru, just a news reader who shares his opinion !!

Claud  (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days Empty conquest reveals the truth of his agreement with others to change the Fayyad with another candidate

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:31 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/fc988a47-0851-43dd-a296-21d5db8aa3a1

[size=32]conquest reveals the truth of his agreement with others to change the Fayyad with another candidate[/size]

Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days Falih-fayath099995959595

Twilight News / revealed the alliance Fatah, the fact of his agreement with the coalition are continuing to change the candidate of the Ministry of Interior Faleh al-Fayadh, another candidate. 
During the current week, Al-Fateh's alliance led by al-Amiri and Sadr's pro-Sadr alliance led to two meetings. 
The governor of al-Zamili, close to Muqtada al-Sadr, said that the crisis of the candidate for interior Faleh Fayadh was resolved at the meeting in Beirut, where he will head the popular crowd, while some names were put forward to take over the Interior Ministry. 
"The news that there is an agreement between al-Fath and others to change the candidate of the Interior Ministry's portfolio, Faleh al-Fayadh, with another candidate, is inaccurate, and there is no such agreement," MP Hussein al-lefti told Asharq Al-Awsat.
He pointed out that "discussions and discussions between the conquest and the rest of the ongoing for the purpose of reaching an agreement on the candidate of the Ministry of the Interior, but to this moment there is no agreement to change Fayadh any other candidate." 
Faleh al-Fayyad has 3 security posts in Iraq; the head of the Popular Struggle Organization, but the actual controller of these factions is Abu Mahdi al-Mohandes, a national security adviser and head of the national security apparatus, which manages sensitive files related to security coordination with neighboring countries .

Keywords: 

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days Empty Deputy for "Ata": Fayadh is still the only candidate Abdul Mahdi, the Interior Ministry

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:11 am

http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/142810.html

[size=30]Deputy for "Ata": Fayadh is still the only candidate Abdul Mahdi, the Interior Ministry[/size]

16/02/2019

Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days Thumbnail.php?file=_______________________________696x435_654508803

[rtl]The movement "Ata" headed by Faleh al-Fayadh, said Saturday that its president has not yet decided to withdraw his candidacy to the Interior Ministry, stressing that he is still the candidate of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi,.[/rtl]
[rtl]The movement's leader MP Mansour al-Maraid said in a press statement, "The Covenant News", "The media agencies that say Fayadh was excluded do not know what is happening from political matters."[/rtl]
[rtl]He added that "Faleh al-Fayadh did not decide to withdraw from running for the Interior and is still the only candidate for the portfolio of the Interior Ministry," asserting that "the candidate of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, with the support of the construction coalition."[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days Empty uncovering the truth of the meeting of others and Fatah: not about the American presence .. but to change the Fayyad

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:33 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/77464613-5d12-45ef-b05e-4ae2aea71145

[size=32]uncovering the truth of the meeting of others and Fatah: not about the American presence .. but to change the Fayyad[/size]

Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days FAYADH%20(2)

"The two coalitions Roja that the meeting is to reach a unified resolution and a clear statement on the American presence in the region," said a source at the meeting between the "Suron" and "Al-Fath" in the neighborhood of Al-Arasat in Baghdad, Iraq, and this is not true. "

The new Arab quoted the source as saying that "the two alliances argued that the meeting is to reach a unified resolution and a clear statement on the US presence in Iraq, but frankly did not address either side of the issue of Americans during the three hours of the meeting, but the talk between the two sides on the agreement on the exclusion Fayadh from running for the Interior Ministry. "

He added that "the opening of the formation of a committee to choose the remaining ministers within the cabinet line of Adel Abdul Mahdi, means that Fayyad ended his order, and is no longer among the candidates in the paper Abdul Mahdi, and learned hours after the end of the meeting, that Faleh Fayadh has expressed his refusal to form this The Committee, and we may see in the coming days differences within the Alliance of conquest, because of the movement seeking to change Fayadh another candidate.

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days Empty The movement of tender: Abdul Mahdi, "sticking" Fayyad to control the Ministry of the Interior!

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:30 am

http://www.al-mawqif.com/91801

The movement of tender: Abdul Mahdi, "sticking" Fayyad to control the Ministry of the Interior!

February 16, 2019

Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days 95

Iraqi Position Network

The movement "Ata" headed by "Faleh Fayyad" on Saturday, that its president has not yet decided to withdraw his candidacy for the Interior Ministry, stressing that he is still the candidate of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to fill the post.

The leader of the movement MP "Mansour al-Murad" in a press statement briefed him "the Iraqi position" The media agencies that say Fayadh was excluded does not know what is happening from political matters.

He added that "Faleh Fayyad" did not decide to withdraw from running for the Interior and is still the only candidate for the portfolio of the Ministry of Interior, stressing that "the candidate of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, with the support of the construction coalition.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days Empty State law carries reform and construction responsibility for delaying the formation of the government

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:16 pm

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=36&storyid=188707

[ltr]State law carries reform and construction responsibility for delaying the formation of the government[/ltr]

2019/2/17

Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days Story_img_5c687d354db59

[ltr](Baghdad: Al-Furat News) coalition of the rule of law led by Nuri al-Maliki, a coalition of construction and reform responsibility for delaying the formation of the government. [/ltr]

[ltr]A spokesman for Bahaa al-Nouri told the {Euphrates News} that "the reform alliance objected to the candidate of construction Faleh Fayadh as a person, and Fayyad confirmed that it will not stand an obstacle to complete the cab." 
He added that "the construction coalition and his vision one and all steps are in consultation," noting that "all our steps in the construction is well thought out and is still coherent, and he did not put Fayadh for the interior." [/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days Empty Al-Issawi: Sawson supports the appointment of Fayadh as deputy prime minister

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:23 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/02/17/389222/

Al-Issawi: Sawson supports the appointment of Fayadh as deputy prime minister

17/02/2019

Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days %D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B5%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..

The MP of the coalition of victory Faisal al-Issawi, that the alliance Sawsan supports the appointment of Faleh al-Fayadh deputy prime minister for security affairs, in what was considered that there is no longer a presence of the alliance of reform and reconstruction.
Al-Issawi said in a televised statement that "the alliance of Sawsan supports the appointment of Faleh al-Fayadh as deputy prime minister for security affairs after he refused to run for the Interior Ministry without reason."
He added Issawi, "Half of the deputies of the alliance victory were supporting the takeover of Faleh Fayyad Interior Ministry and the completion of the cabinet cabaret."
On the other hand, al-Issawi said that "we can not talk about the existence of a coalition of reform anymore," noting that "the alliance of reform was reduced by the Alliance of others." Ending / 25
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days Empty The conquest and all the others shall settle the dispute over Fayadh

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:23 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/02/20/389844/

The conquest and all the others shall settle the dispute over Fayadh

20/02/2019

Fatah: The crisis of Fayyad will be resolved in the coming days %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6-1-696x472

Informed / special ... 

Revealed a parliamentary source within the alliance of conquest, Wednesday, the withdrawal of the Fatah alliance nomination of Faleh al-Fayadh to Istizar Interior in exchange for the support of others to give him the post of Deputy Prime Minister for security. 
The source said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that the Fatah alliance withdrew the dissection of Fayadh to maintain its relationship with the alliance and continue not to enter into a new political conflict that hinders the government's work and its service program towards the citizens. "Al-Fath and Salloun agreed to grant Fayyad the deputy prime minister for affairs Security ". 
He added that "the parties reached advanced stages in resolving differences related to the Ministry of the Interior," noting that "the next days will witness the official announcement of the withdrawal of candidature Fayadh and put Shirwan al-Waeli substitute."
The MP on the reform coalition Abbas Aliwi, on Tuesday, that all the decisions that will be issued by the committees formed between the conquest and the rest on the completion of the remaining ministries will be presented to all political forces, between the conquest and others agreed not to be alone in the resolution of issues related to political action. T
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum