Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector

Go down

During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector Empty During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:18 am

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=461

During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector

2019-02-14

During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector 155013522797cc7f4ed15aa7d00a9bc5c802010353--%D8%B9%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B11

Minister of Planning, Dr. Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi, announced the ministry's strategic directions to support the agricultural sector at the national level. This came during his meeting with the families of al-Muhannawiya, as part of his visit to Diwaniyah province on Wednesday.
Dr. Nuri al-Dulaimi, the host of the Al-Fattala clan in Al-Mahnawiya, praised the national role of the Iraqi tribes in the unity of the class and the defense of the homeland, the reception of displaced people and the various social solidarity roles they played during the crises experienced by Iraq.
During his meeting with a number of elders and dignitaries of the Mahnaoui tribes, the minister said that he sought to unite local and international efforts to achieve rural development and support the agricultural sector based on the results of the rural development survey, which paved the way for the inclusion of more than 20 villages in support of the Social Fund for Development, The establishment of food factories and securing the local need of various agricultural crops. He declared the ministry's direction towards greater support for farmers and coordination with the concerned authorities in the local and central governments in order to provide the best conditions and modern methods in agriculture. Stressing the importance of the basic participation of the villagers in the selection of service projects financed by the Fund, pointing to the government's directions to support and marketing strategic agricultural crops, and pay the full benefits of farmers.
On their part, sheikhs and members of the Mahanawia tribes expressed their appreciation for the efforts of the Ministry of Planning in the field inspection of the governorates and the suffering of their people, stressing their full cooperation with the government efforts aimed at supporting the agricultural sector and providing basic services.

During the meeting to call the clans of Mahnawi .. Minister of Planning announces the directions of the Ministry to support the agricultural sector 155013522797cc7f4ed15aa7d00a9bc5c802010353--%D8%B9%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B11

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum