Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil

Go down

Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil Empty Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:59 pm

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=36&storyid=188248

[rtl]Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil[/rtl]

2019/2/13

Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil Story_img_5c63c2a83ab9c

[rtl](Baghdad: Al Furat News) The joint committees formed by the two ruling parties in the Kurdistan region have crystallized a new draft agreement between the two parties and partners in the region's ruling regime for over a quarter of a century.[/rtl]
[rtl]The agreement, as some observers say, would inaugurate a new phase of mutual cooperation in various political, administrative, military, economic, and even social spheres and could contribute significantly to the removal of the painful past deposits that almost returned the region to the period of internal conflict in the mid-1990s. , Especially after the events of 16 October 2016. 
Saadi Ahmed Bira, a member of the Political Bureau and spokesman of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, confirmed that the draft agreement is still in the process of deliberation and discussion between the leaders of the two parties. 
He added in a press statement that the agreement will be signed between the leadership of the two parties soon, and will be a substitute for the strategic agreement between the parties in 2006.
For his part, believes the leadership and former member of the House of Representatives for the National Union, Ares Abdullah, that the agreement if put into force, it will open new horizons of cooperation and coordination between the two parties in dealing with the problems plaguing the region at the administrative level, as well as resolving outstanding issues Between the region and Baghdad, in addition to addressing a large part of the bilateral problems. " 
He explained that" the implementation of even two thirds of the terms of the agreement, which is scheduled to be signed on the 18th of this month, would establish a transparent system of government in the region, abolishes the policy of one pole, which overshadowed the performance The government in the past years, so be sia The government of rational and common expressive positions of the parties participating in all of the regime, and we all have to exert all possible pressure to implement the agreement Walid in an integrated manner for a better future for the region. "
The draft agreement includes 18 items, most notably the joint work of the two parties as a team, both in the parliament and the government, both in the region and in the federal government, and the highest transparency in the issue of the region's financial revenues, especially the proceeds of natural resources, And to improve the level of services provided to them, strengthen relations with the federal authorities and normalize the situation in the province of Kirkuk in particular, and the redeployment of Peshmerga forces in Kirkuk and areas Him by Article 140 of the Iraqi Constitution, conducting census in which, in addition to joint action to complete the draft Constitution of the Territory inactivated years ago. 
The agreement is expected to be signed by the leaders of both parties during special ceremonies held on this occasion.
[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil Empty PUK wants to sign deal with KDP before going to parliament

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:05 pm

http://www.rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/13022019

PUK wants to sign deal with KDP before going to parliament

By Rudaw [ltr]3 hours ago[/ltr]

Revealed the terms of the draft agreement of the two Kurdish parties include Kirkuk and oil 428869Image1
Barham Salih (L) and Kosrat Rasul (R) attend a PUK politburo meeting on February 13, 2019. Photo: Rudaw

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region – The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) though into doubt whether the parliament will sit on February 18, saying it wants to sign a four-year political agreement with the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) before walking into the legislature. 

The PUK’s politburo met Wednesday morning. Acting leader Kosrat Rasul and Iraqi President Barham Salih were in attendance. 

They concluded that the long-awaited parliamentary session “is dependent” on inking a deal with the KDP. 

This new accord would replace the ‘Strategic Agreement’ that has been in place between the traditional ruling parties of the Kurdistan Region since 2005. In it, the PUK seeks “real partnership” in decision making, especially in diplomatic relations, the economy, and the oil and gas sector. 

Discussions about the new agreement have been ongoing for weeks. If they reach a deal, it would unify the party’s stances on key issues. 

One of those issues is Kirkuk. The PUK politburo said that finding a solution to resolve the disputed status of the province is the “responsibility” of all the parties of the Kurdistan Region. 

The politburo also concluded that the resources and revenues of the Kurdistan Region must be used for the benefit of the people – providing and improving services and security without discrimination.

With the PUK insisting on finalizing its agreement with the KDP before going to parliament, it is uncertain if the legislature will be able to meet on February 18, four and a half months after the election. 

Negotiations on the formation of the government have been stalled because of disputes between the PUK and the KDP. The parties have recently sparred over the loss of Kirkuk, nominating a new governor for Kirkuk province, and the post of Iraqi president.

The KDP secured more than twice as many seats as the PUK, its nearest rival. But it does not have an outright majority. And practically, neither party would be able to govern without the support of the other, as the Region is divided by party lines and each has their own security forces.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum