Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets

Go down

Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets Empty Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:50 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15402

Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets

02/13/2019

Global site: The Iraqi citizen spends about a third of his monthly salary on the markets 13000

Economy News _ Baghdad

The site "Numbio" World, which means the standard of living of the world, that the expenses of Iraqi citizens to the markets accounted for nearly one third of his monthly salary.
The site, according to the latest update in February 2019, that "the markets that include basic food for the citizen accounted for 31.2% of the monthly expenses of the Iraqi citizen," noting that "bread, local cheese, potatoes, tomatoes and canned water is the most important food needed in the market."
He added that "the rent came in second place of the monthly expenditure of the citizen and by 21.7%, while restaurants ranked third in the expenses of the Iraqi citizen and by 14%," noting that "a meal for two people in one of the average restaurants in Baghdad cost $ 30.
The site pointed out that "the means of transport came at 11.2% of the expenditure of the monthly Iraqi citizen," explaining that "taxi fare for a distance of 1 km is 2.52 dollars, and taxi fare for an hour of 10 dollars."
"The Iraqi citizen spends on the basic services of electricity, heating, cooling, water, garbage and 9.9%, followed by sports and leisure expenses came at 9%," he said. "The monthly fee per person to participate in the club is $ 40.45, The price of renting a stadium the size of the tennis court for an hour amounted to 23.56 dollars. "
"The Iraqi citizen spends only 2.8 percent on clothes and shoes," the website said. "The price of a pair of jeans is $ 35.17, while the price of a pair of shoes for businessmen is $ 53.66."
Numbeo is one of the sites launched in 2009 and is considered a source by many international newspapers and magazines, including BBC, Time, The Forks, Forbes, The The New York Times, The Telegraph, The Edge, The Sydney Morning Herald, China Daily, The Washington Post, The United States Today, "dozens of sites and other media.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum