Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
2 -  "Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
2 -  "Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
2 -  "Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
2 -  "Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
2 -  "Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
2 -  "Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
2 -  "Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
2 -  "Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
2 -  "Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
2 -  "Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
2 -  "Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
2 -  "Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
2 -  "Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
2 -  "Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
2 -  "Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
2 -  "Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
2 -  "Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
2 -  "Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
2 -  "Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
2 -  "Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19

Go down

2 -  "Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19 Empty "Suddenly Something" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/11/19

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:28 am

KTFA

Samson » February 11th, 2019

Central Bank "fabricated" a channel of payment to Tehran to address the debts of gas and electricity
LINK

MilitiaMan » February 11th, 2019

Data in this above article has information that is imo a follow up from Frank and Delta's recorded call from this weekend. They spoke of a continuation of Iran and Iraq's relationship.

It is imo in stone and the mechanism is in place now. Iran said they didn't want the IQD in the past and now that has changed. They know when they rate changes both sides may benefit and biggly too. lol.

They have a continuation of Financial agreements.. As in past tense. So, with the budget behind us and Frank suggesting they are working it effectively backwards, therefore, in the coming hours, days, etc.., could be very eventful, as from the looks of it an announcement, 2nd article and rate may be all that is needed now.

They told us they will have the borders prepared to get taxes and tariffs by 02/17/209.. imo Keep in mind they we have been told over the years once implemented with an international calculation the income may be equal to the oil revenues...

So, they are now apparently on board for this now to come to fruition. imo.. Fascinating times... imo ~ MM

FaithBlossums » February 11th, 2019

Maybe the Nothing...Nothing...Nothing ...Suddenly Something is where we are with the rate/budget...Mon Tues Wed...

7-FA » February 11th, 2019

FAMILY HERE IS THE AUDIO FROM FRIDAY TEAM CHAT PLEASE ENJOY.
LISTEN TO THIS ONE FIRST. Call Link #1

FAMILY HERE IS A UPDATE AUDIO FROM FRANK (BUT LISTEN TO THE FIRST RECORDING)....PLEASE ENJOY.Call Link #2

Samson » February 11th, 2019

America is returning to the moon ... and "staying" this time

10th February, 2019

The United States appears to have not waited long after the intentions of Russia, China and the European Union to establish "permanent bases" on the moon have been announced, announcing its intention to establish its own manned base on the ground base, media reports said.

NASA director Jim Brydenstein has announced plans to "go to the moon and stay there," the Independent newspaper reported.

Brydenstein said the aim of the plans was to permanently send astronauts on the moon within the next decade and called for "the brightest and brightest American industry to help design and develop vehicles for landing on the moon." "What we mean by going back to the moon is not as NASA did 50 years ago, but to stay, using new technologies and systems to explore more sites on the moon," he said. "This time we will go to the moon ... and we will stay there."

Brydenstein has set up next week to begin the scheme, which will initially invite private sector employees and everywhere to attend a meeting at NASA headquarters to discuss ideas about spacecraft for landing on the moon.

So far, NASA has contracted nine companies to send shipments to the moon, with the ultimate aim of developing spacecraft to transport astronauts from Earth to the moon and vice versa. So the four-way space race for the moon, preceded by China, Russia and the European Union, was launched.

The head of the ESA's Lunar Exploration Team, ESA, James Carpenter, has unveiled similar plans, noting that the moon's increasing interest in recent times "goes beyond purely scientific targets." "There is a long-term motive or motivation of permanent human existence in space," Carpenter said. "If we want to live and work permanently and economically away from Earth, we need to learn to use the resources there."

For its part, the Chinese space agency hopes through the mission "Zhang E8" to lay the foundations of a lunar research base, including the construction of housing on the moon using three-dimensional printing.

"Exploring the unknown world is part of human nature, and China is on the way to becoming a powerful space nation," said Zhang I, the first architect of Zhang I's duties. Last December, Russia announced its plans to send robots to the moon to carry out the major work of its project by setting up a base on the moon, starting with the launch of the Luna-25 planned in 2021, noting that the "lunar" program will extend until 2030."

"We planned to land on the moon in 2021, and the drilling will begin and collect samples of the moon's soil and bring it to Earth for study," Russian Space Agency chief Russ Cosmos Dmitry Rogozin said. LINK

IBBC signs MoU with the German Counterpart

11th February, 2019

IBBC signs Memorandum of Understanding with the German Liaison Office for Commerce & Industry

The Iraq Britain Business Council (IBBC) and the German Liaison Office for Industry and Commerce in Iraq (DWI) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to increase cooperation between the organisations to support and grow trade between the UK, Europe and Iraq.

The cooperation will involve reciprocatory promotion of events, the organising of joint events and invitation to major events.

The German Liaison Office for Industry and Commerce in Iraq (DWI) Baghdad and Erbil is the representative office of the German economy in Iraq and accomplishes the tasks of the German Chamber of Commerce (AHK). It was founded in 2010 and is funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) of the Federal Republic of Germany.

They currently support about 600 companies, among them about 30 German company branches working in Iraq or in the autonomous region of Kurdistan. In addition to representing the interests of German companies, the German Liaison Office for Industry and Commerce in Iraq supports the economic exchange between Iraq and Germany.

IBBC is delighted to have signed this Memorandum of Understanding, which further boosts our growing international network for the benefit of our members and the people of Iraq.

For more information on DWI, visit: http://irak.ahk.de/en/about-us/

You can see the full list of IBBC partners here.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum