Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad

Go down

URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad Empty URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:08 am

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=36&storyid=188079

[ltr]URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad[/ltr]

2019/2/12 

URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad Story_img_5c6274e0dc7d2

[ltr](Baghdad: Al-Furat News) US Defense Secretary Patrick Chanahan arrived in Baghdad on a surprise visit.[/ltr]

[ltr]Shanahan, who arrived in Afghanistan on Wednesday, also made his first surprise visit to Afghanistan after he took office. He also discussed with Afghani officials the war on terror and US negotiations with the Taliban. [/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad Empty Washington unveils goal of US defense secretary's visit to Baghdad

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:10 am

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=36&storyid=188086

[ltr]Washington unveils goal of US defense secretary's visit to Baghdad[/ltr]

2019/2/12

URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad Story_img_5c6289e3e4b83

[ltr](International: Al Furat News) US Defense Secretary Patrick Chanahan arrived in Baghdad on Tuesday for an undeclared visit.[/ltr]

[ltr]The US State Department said the visit "aims to emphasize the importance of Iraq's sovereignty and discuss the future of US forces there." 
The visit comes after US President Donald Trump said this month that the US presence was needed to monitor Iran. 
On his first visit to Iraq, Chanahan planned to discuss the withdrawal of US troops from Syria with US commanders and meet with Iraqi officials, including Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad Empty Abdul Mahdi to US Secretary of Defense: Iraqi decision is independent and is not affected by any influence

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:23 pm

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=33956

[size=36]Abdul Mahdi to US Secretary of Defense: Iraqi decision is independent and is not affected by any influence[/size]

12/02/2019

URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad 171222019_51656876_2065151686926151_5839649337658834944_n

BAGHDAD ( 
Reuters) - Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said on Tuesday that Iraq's decision was independent and was not affected by any influence and dictates from any party. US Defense Secretary Patrick Chanahan expressed his country's pride in cooperation with Iraq and its satisfaction with security and stability. 
"The latter received US Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan, who discussed the development of relations between the two countries, the war against terrorism and developments in the region," a statement by the media office of Abdulmahdi told Mawazine News. 
"Iraq's keenness on relations with the United States has contributed to the fight against terrorism," he said. "We must abide by the basic agreements, which are combating terrorism and training Iraqi forces, not anything else." Stability, reconstruction and economic development ".
"Iraq has achieved clear successes and is now witnessing stability after defeating a terrorist gang that supports the sacrifices of its people, social cohesion and the unity of the Iraqi people. Life in Iraqi cities, including the capital, is better than it was," he said. 
"Iraq is open to its Arab and regional environment and its keenness to establish cooperative relations that serve the interests of the Iraqis and enhance the chances of development and stability for the peoples of the region," he said. 
For his part, the US Defense Secretary expressed his country's pride in the cooperation relations with Iraq and his satisfaction with the security and stability he has witnessed. He said that he came to hear directly the Iraqi government's vision of the nature and future of relations between the two countries.
"The mission of the US forces is to fight the preaching and training needed by the Iraqi forces, and to support them in eliminating the remnants of an advocate," Shanahan said.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad Empty Washington reveals why Chanahan's surprise visit to Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:34 pm

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=33835

[size=36]Washington reveals why Chanahan's surprise visit to Iraq[/size]

12/02/2019

URGENT US defense secretary arrives in Baghdad 81222019_5a8e963ce6521

BAGHDAD - 

The US State Department revealed on Tuesday the reason for the surprise visit of US Defense Secretary Patrick Chanahan to Iraq. 
"The visit of Patrick Shanahan, Acting US Secretary of Defense aims to emphasize the importance of the sovereignty of Iraq, and discuss the future of US forces there." 
Shanahan is expected to meet with Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to discuss ways to combat terrorism and share intelligence on the elimination of the Daash organization. 
The visit comes days after US President Donald Trump announced that he planned to keep his troops in Iraq to "monitor Iran."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum