Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq

Go down

Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq Empty Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:31 am

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=50602

Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq

12-02-2019

Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq Image

Agency of the orbit -
BAGHDAD 

- The United Nations Security Council is to hold a special session on Wednesday to discuss the situation in Iraq.
The session will be held at 10:00 am New York time (6:00 pm Baghdad time). 
A statement from the United Nations Mission in Iraq (UNAMI), which was seen by the 'orbit', said 'it is expected that the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jenin Henness - Plashkart, briefing shortly after the start of the meeting'. 
"The Special Representative will brief on the developments in Iraq and the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI)," the statement said.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq Empty Iraq informs the Security Council of an important position concerning neighboring countries

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:33 pm

https://glgamesh.com/archives/46201

Iraq informs the Security Council of an important position concerning neighboring countries

13/02/2019

Today, the Security Council holds a special session on the situation in Iraq Edae337f-15f0-4fe9-9687-255c2fd0694c

Iraq's ambassador to the UN Security Council, Mohammed Hussein Bahr al-Ulum, confirmed on Wednesday that Iraq has refused to use its territory to carry out acts that harm neighboring countries.
"Iraq looks forward to close relations with neighboring countries based on respect for the sovereignty of the country," Bahr al-Uloum said in his speech at a UN Security Council meeting in Iraq.
He added that "the Iraqi government refuses to use Iraqi territory to harm neighboring countries."
He pointed out that "Iraq refuses to use Iraqi territory to carry out acts affecting neighboring countries."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum