Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption

Go down

Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption Empty Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:55 pm

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/190575/%D9%86%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%AA%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8-%D8%A8%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3

Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption

Naseef calls for a serious review of the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to combat corruption Doc-P-190575-636853914732503376

BAGHDAD / Al-Ghad Press: 

MP on the coalition of state law, high Nassif, on Sunday, reviewed the decisions of the Economic Committee in the Council of Ministers issued over the past period, to combat corruption seriously. 

"The will to combat corruption has to be translated into reality, and it offers real achievements beyond mere slogans of media consumption. Reviewing the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers will contribute to the fight against corruption seriously," Naseef said in a statement. Economic, which has not been reviewed so far, as well as dozens of exceptions issued contrary to legal contexts. "

"We have already mentioned Carkal and its debt to Iraq by 20 million dollars and was contracted with the exception of paying attention to indebtedness, and the file of DAMAC to invest in central markets requires a full review, to date was given dozens of dollars to invest in the heart of Baghdad near the airport. 

"The contract was signed with the parent company Damac, which is said to have revived countries, but what the person involved in Iraq is doing through a second company founded in Iraq, he contracts the subcontractor to sell what was given by a former minister seized the millionaires to get this company on investment contracts, Does not invest in the name of the contracting company but another Iraqi bearing the name (MAC) and not implemented one investment. " 

Nassif stressed "the need to review these decisions and know the reasons and to identify the causes as a first step in the fight against corruption."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum