Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq

2 posters

Go down

KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq Empty KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:23 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15357

KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq

02/10/2019

KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq 12915

Economy News _ Baghdad

KUWAIT CITY - Kuwait's cabinet has called on various concerned parties to activate and complete all details related to the implementation of the draft law of the General Warehouses Company and the border crossings with Iraq approved by the Kuwaiti National Assembly in 2008 in a move reported by Kuwaiti newspapers that it aims to strengthen Kuwaiti- Coinciding with the end of the port of Mubarak. 
The Kuwait Economic Affairs Committee will meet tomorrow afternoon to discuss the mechanisms and proposals for completing this delayed project. The meeting will be chaired by the Minister of State for Cabinet Affairs Anas Al-Saleh and attended by the concerned authorities, namely the Ministries of Foreign Affairs, Interior, Finance and Trade, the General Authority for Investment, Investment, Petroleum Corporation, Municipality and Customs.
The sources indicated that "if the stumbling in the law of the warehouse company is not addressed, the Council of Ministers will approve a new project of urgency, according to the directives of the Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak. In addition, the Minister of Trade Khaled Al-Rowdan will visit Iraq in March to discuss the issue with The Iraqi authorities and sign an agreement on it. " 
The sources said that the Iraqi government had shown preliminary approval for the establishment of the commercial zone during the visit of the last Iraqi president of the country.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq Empty Re: KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq

Post by Jimplants Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:31 am

Another brick in the wall. In my opinion no country would set up a free trade zone with another country that did not have a currency that would be internationally accepted. The Iraq Iran thing is a mess but Iran has decided to use the dinar as their currency in that deal and so far that seems to have been accepted by the powers that be. But this announcement is different it speaks of international exchange. GREAT FIND MOOSE

Jimplants

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:02 am

Jimplants wrote:Another brick in the wall. In my opinion no country would set up a free trade zone with another country that did not have a currency that would be internationally accepted. The Iraq Iran thing is a mess but Iran has decided to use the dinar as their currency in that deal and so far that seems to have been accepted by the powers that be. But this announcement is different it speaks of international exchange. GREAT FIND MOOSE

Whether positive or negative in this story, there is one thing that is sure for me, Iraq is coming back to the international for soon, even by the end of the month in my opinion, why I say this, firstly as you read, Iran will trade in Iraqi dinar, and in euro, the daydania signed to treat them with iraq, how many ambassador visited iraq to offer for reconstruction, the central bank, and deprive work hand in hand for some time, even the director of the central bank has been visited banks in Kurdistan lately to check that everything was correct, and all that support by the united states, and we remember a project as it begins at the beginning of the year to remove the 3 zeros, the budget goes into the official gazette tomorrow, customs begins everywhere on February 17 in the country. we will have a window on February 13 to 15 for exchange rates, so for my part I can not wait to see February 18 if we will have a change in rates, let's cross the doights!

Claud  (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimplants Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:23 am

I agree we are seeing this adventure FINALLY BECOME Prt of the international community. We will never really know why it has taken this long. But for certain it is happening

Jimplants

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:03 am

Jimplants wrote:I agree we are seeing this adventure FINALLY BECOME Prt of the international community. We will never really know why it has taken this long. But for certain it is happening

You're right Jim we come to the final, why it took a long time, let's just look at the banking side, redraw, and re-print the Iraqi money because of the fraud, work on financial inclusion, and that does not matter is not fair to iraq, but for all the middle east, remember when on our side, about 40 years ago when they put us our first aperture cards, even we panicked at that moment, now it's are they who live this situation now, in addition to forming human capital in the new directive of the country's banks, demonstrate to the people that the banks have changed well since 2014, the exit of the central bank of Chapter 7 in June 2018, the budget that has just been voted, and will be in the official journal tomorrow be 11 fetish to finish, since I could write a good end on it, the teller machines, to work it takes electricity for them to work, they have beautiful blow of the misery to provide on the electricity in the country, and quietly they open points of service, there is also clearance in the country to secure the investor, etc .....
But at least we reach our goal, that's the main thing for us! Good day everyone, hope to have a change soon for all of us !!!

Claud
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum