Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat  2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat  2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat  2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat  2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat  2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mountain Goat 2/8/19

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat  2/8/19 Empty Mountain Goat 2/8/19

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:36 am

February 8, 2019 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Okay has everyone settled down already from the hysteria created last week when some idiot guru told everyone the RV was done (for the 100th time)?

Why do you even listen to these idiots?

More news….

THE FEDERAL BUDGET LAW PUBLICATION & IMPLEMENTATION

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The Federal Budget Law is scheduled to be published in the Iraqi newspaper "Al-Waqalat" mid-week, and the law will enter into force after its publication.

Those familiar with the Justice Ministry's media said Friday that after the president signed the budget law, a copy of the law was sent on the same day to the Ministry of Justice and then sent to the Directorate of "facts" to work on it for the official publication.

The source added that the newspaper "facts" Iraq will be published on Monday or Tuesday, there is no doubt that the Federal Budget Law will be published in the newspaper.

More news….

MORE TNT (AND OTHER GURU) BULLSHIT TO CLARIFY

So here is what this brain dead, drunker, cigar smoking TNT Tony said (and I quote from his Feb 6th call):

“Very simply put we already know the budget was signed. We know the President signed it. I got a call from Iraq said it was supposed to go into the Gazette today. News article this morning that said the President sent it to the Gazette and should be seen in the next two days. I THINK THAT'S WHAT WE ARE WAITING FOR. For it to actually become law. He did say it goes into effect "immediately" once it's posted in the Gazette.”

Mnt Goat – So we see from the article above that TNT news is simply NOT true. They do not understand the process of what happens next after the president ratifies any law. Again they want to jump ahead of the courses and go right to the desert without thinking about or verifying what they are saying. This stands true too for many of these gurus.

Piece from an article from Monday 2/4

“ERBIL, Kurdistan Region — The budget for Iraq for Fiscal Year 2019 OFFICIALLY BECAME LAW ON MONDAY with the signature of Iraqi President Barham Salih.”

So YES, the budget and other laws become laws once ratified but can not yet be fully implemented until certain other things happen:

1.a copy of the law was sent on the same day to the Ministry of Justice to review for irregularities and;

2.then sent to the Directorate of "facts" to work on it for the official publication in the Gazette.

3.Address any appeals- We know also that this week there were appeals made to the judicial to the budget by the Ministry of Finance. The members of parliament did not discuss the budget bill with the Ministry of Finance. They also did not consult with the Ministry of Planning and simply amended provisions at will. So it may be delayed by months until the judiciary can sort it all out and rule on it. On this topic an article comes out later in the week also addressing these concerns. Seems the budget included provisions that increase spending, a move that contravenes an agreement with the International Monetary Fund. So now we know the reasons why the finance committee is objecting to the amendments made to the budget. See full article in the articles section below.

So can we all see that the following put out by TNT Tony and others like Bruce on his BIG(stupid)CALL is nothing but nonsense and not factual. Just who do they get their information from? It is NEVER accurate!

“CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: Budget . . . should go into the Gazette today. Once it's recorded we should be set. Banks said on Monday, we should be in them tomorrow. . .I'm not going to say they are saying this today. . . This depends on it (the budget) going in the Gazette.”

So according to many of these gurus there always has to be a single event to spark off the RV. First it was the budget passing in parliament and still no RV happened. Then it changed to the budget getting ratified by the president. Then when no RV happened again, as predicted, this idiot then moves on and says that we now need to see it in the Gazette. Really? What next when the RV does not happen again once in the Gazette? What will the next event to hang on to like being on a roller coaster ride?

So to me, it sounds like now the gurus are saying we will get the RV just as soon as the budget is in the Gazette. At this time we all should expect the RV to happen.

What pops out on Thursday?

“A source at the Ministry of Finance speaking on the condition of anonymity, told Al-Monitor, “The members of parliament did not discuss the budget bill with the Ministry of Finance.” They also did not consult with the Ministry of Planning and simply amended provisions at will. The source added, “The Iraqi government will file an appeal to the Supreme Court to reverse the amendments and articles added by the parliament.”

“It appears that the budget crisis, which began in October, might last another three months as the government makes plans to appeal to the courts over parliament's random amendments and other changes to the draft budget.”

So having said this, this will be the next excuse use by the gurus as to why the RV did not occur. Can they publish the budget in the gazette as long as there are appeals filed in the courts against it? Yes this can hold it up.

This is a perfect example of just why I must come on an clarify this nonsense. It is not that I think any of this intel is worth repeating anyway since it all just nonsense and meaningless but many of you are grasping desperately for the TRUTH and don’t know what to believe. So I want to clarify and bring the TRUTH to you. Someone has to do it.

Remember this is our motto:

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

RAISING ZEROS REDUCES THE MONETARY MASS AND NEEDS A DECISION FROM THE TOP

February 7, 2019

Abdul-Muttalib Abdul Jalil to (Tigris): raising zeros reduces the monetary mass and needs a decision from the top.

The director of studies and operations in the bank Rashid Abdul-Muttalib Abdul Jalil said in a statement to (Tigris) that raising zeros reduces the cash mass and continued to take this decision needs to decide the top bodies and not the Central Iraqi Central Abdul Jalil EXPLAINED FALSE DETAILS COVERED BY THE MEDIA, including what Notes Al-Rasheed Bank said that the subject of the sponsor is not as it is customary, but he only signs the bill to deduct the interest during the first six months.

He pointed out that the housing loans come in two forms, the first of which is the liberated areas TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE GOVERNMENT WERE PRESCRIBED IN THE RECONSTRUCTION OF THE LIBERATED AREAS and distributed between the bank Rafidain and Rasheed Al – Anbar, Nineveh, Diyala, Salahuddin and noted that an advance of 30 million are exempt from the interest in the first five years and five second bear interest of seven percent Kavsha said that THE LOANS OF EMPLOYEES depend on the amount of salary and range between 5-10 million dinars. Abdul Jalil added that the loans of small projects up to 50 million dinars at the highest level, stressing the cancellation of the mortgage and REPLACED BY BAIL IN THE GRANTING OF LOANS AND CONTINUED INTEREST IN THE BANK less than other banks or parallel have announced Abdul Jalil for features in the Rasheed Bank where he launched Master cadre palm to distract the employees ‘ salaries which is owned by the bank and not CONTRACTED WITH COMPANIES denied cutting the amount of 21 000 in exchange for payment of salaries is exaggerated and not true , but A FREE SERVICE TO PEOPLE ON THE ELECTRONIC CARD AND ADDED THAT SALARIES ACROSS THE SYSTEM CLEARING DO NOT DELAY THE ELECTRONIC one day only if a technical glitch in the communications was found and pointed out that Abdul Jalil Rasheed Bank is directed towards AN ELECTRONIC COMPREHENSIVE SYSTEM THAT PROTECTS THE CUSTOMER ‘S INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION NUMBER , stressing that the commission issuing MasterCard credit card at the Rasheed Bank only 10 thousand dinars.

(Mnt Goat - Abdul Jalil is telling us in this article many important points.

1.the banks are now making money outside of the currency auctions (loans, mortgages, card fees, etc..) and perhaps it’s time not to solely relay on the spread of the currency exchange for bank revenues, thus they can eliminate the auctions and get the project to delete the zeros done now (which includes reinstate the dinar);

2.not raising the zeros complicate contracting with companies;

3.can hold up the funding for the reconstruction efforts;

4. Abdul Jalil is asking – Why did we do all this international banking reforms and comprehensive electronic banking reforms, if we are not going to raise the zeros from the currency? He alludes to the fact that he thought this was part of the reason for all this past work. So where is it then? Why is it taking so long. Do we need to get the GOI involved to force you to do it?

5. Abdul Jalil attitude on this article puts pressure on the CBI to respond. We all need some positive news on this project. WE have not heard anything from the CBI now for over 3 months. Abdul Jalil is saying that it should not be the sole responsibility of the CBI but to get the GOI involved in the decision process too. I happen to know the GOI is involved and they are the hold up so it is NOT the CBI. So Abdul Jalil has it all wrong.)

IRAQ'S 2019 BUDGET BUSTS IMF DEAL

Salam Zidane February 7, 2019

The Iraqi parliament randomly amended the government's 2019 draft budget to include provisions that increase spending, a move that contravenes an agreement with the International Monetary Fund and that has led to threats of court challenges.

(Mnt Goat – So now even Iraqis are waking up to the UN and its stronghold on manipulating nations and attempting to govern these nations under the One World Government using the IMF and loans as the bait. But Iraqis are waking up to them and challenging their nations sovereignty. Yes, this is the time to do it before you give the UN too much power. We must restrict its power and maybe even pass laws prohibiting and limited interfacing with it in these matters. )

THE FEDERAL BUDGET LAW IS SCHEDULED TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE IRAQI NEWSPAPER "AL-WAQALAT" MID-WEEK

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The Federal Budget Law is scheduled to be published in the Iraqi newspaper "Al-Waqalat" mid-week, and the law will enter into force after its publication.

familiar with the Justice Ministry's media said Friday that after the president signed the budget law, a copy of the law was sent on the same day to the Ministry of Justice and then sent to the Directorate of "facts" to work on it for the official publication.

The source added that the newspaper "facts" Iraq will be published on Monday or Tuesday, there is no doubt that the Federal Budget Law will be published in the newspaper.

According to the law, any law in the House of Representatives after its ratification by the President of the Republic and published in the fact sheet is in force and if the government does not appeal the law to the Federal Court, it enters into force.

The President of the Republic Barham Saleh, approved last Monday, the federal budget law for the current year 2019, a deficit of 23 billion dollars.

The parliament voted on January 24 last year on the Federal Budget Law for the fiscal year 2019, which began earlier this year.

The budget estimates revenue of 106 trillion dinars (88.5 billion dollars), while estimated expenditures 133 trillion dinars (111.5 billion dollars), and the total budget deficit amounted to 27 trillion dinars ($ 23 billion). The estimated budget revenue account on the basis of 56 dollars to the price of a barrel of oil, with an average export of 3.00088 million barrels.

MARKS A A NEW CHAPTER IN THE INTERACTIONS BETWEEN THE TWO COUNTRIES – IRAQ-IRAN

The possibility of opening a dinar account of Iranian banks in Iraq and opening branches of one of the largest Iraqi banks in Iran will mark a new chapter in the interactions between the two countries.

In the past days, Abdel Nasser Hemmati completed one of his most important business trips during the Central Bank's time, according to the Mehr NewsAgency. A journey where important meetings at this historic point of the Iranian economy took place, and of course, the agreements that took place on the fringe, may have provided one of the most unique opportunities to the Iranian banking system, which, if properly implemented and timely implemented, It can be an important and effective step in the field of the Iranian foreign exchange system .

Accelerating the Iraqi debt repayment system to Iran, the activity of Iranian exporters through Iraqi banks, and the possibility of opening an Iranian bank account with the dinar and the euro, including agreements made with the Iraqi authorities at separate meetings of the head of the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Many banking experts say the deal, along with the importance of time for Iran, will be positive in terms of currency remittances

Of course, the success of the implementation of these agreements necessarily involves the political will of the two sides to timely and in accordance with the agreements reached, in particular, that Iraq has for months been the first Iranian trading partner and has the largest exports Non-oil Iran. In addition, at least in the last few months, Iraq has been able to influence the foreign exchange market with its foreign exchange markets Herat and Sulaimaniyah.

Iraq, the new role of the Iranian currency system

Majid Shakeri, an economic analyst in an interview with Mehr News Agency ,referring to the visit of Iraqi Central Bank Director Abdul Nasser Hemmati to Iraq, said that the trip was both the most important and positive in terms of the content of the Hawala Of foreign currencies this year. In addition, Iraq is a very important country in Iran's foreign exchange map and is considered to be the most important export destination of Iran in recent months.

He added that the Sulaimaniyah market is a bazaar related to Istanbul, Herat and Dubai, and thus has a serious impact on the cash market of Tehran, while considering the demographic situation in Iraq, the access of currency to the Central European and South American countries It is found in this country .

Shakeri believes that among the countries that have successfully succeeded in converting their currency into dollars, Iraq has the best conditions for security cooperation with Iran and has the most consistent security interests with Iran, which is why Iraq has a very important point for Iran. Including the results of the visit of the Chief of the Central Bank to Iraq, subject to the implementation of the agreement, is an appropriate access to the facilities; in addition to all the cases, such as opening an account of Iraqi companies in Iran, opening an account for Iranian banks in this country. And the opening of dinar accounts is also very important .

Shakeri said that if the dinar was a currency such as the Indian Rupee and the Russian ruble, this trip could not be very effective, but the dinar is very strong due to Iraqi foreign exchange earnings, and because of the interplay between these incomes and the interests of American companies, in the long run, the problem No special occasions .

Why is foreign exchange agreements important with Iraq?

He stated that the status of Iraq is very important, saying that the news out of the agreements shows that all actions have been in line with the purpose and the real work; the time of the agreement is also important, because in the second half of the avalanche and March because the market is more or less dormant, it is a good condition for implementation of these policies. Moreover, if these agreements are well implemented, it will be possible before the next year's payment system will be deployed in May. , Use this system appropriately.

Shakeri said that Iraq has other positive points for us, and that those populations in the south and north of the country, said that their respective textures are on the Iranian border, allowing the offices to be completely disconnected, similar to those between Tehran And Dubai exists for the Iranian and Iraqi side; while the border between Iran and Iraq is in a way that corresponds to the AVAILABILITY OF MONEY TRANSFER WITH BANKNOTE ACCESS AND REDUCES THE SANCTION OF THE SETTLEMENT UNIT .

The expert in economic affairs, arguing that the gender segregation of US interests with a part of Iraqi society is such that Americans can not isolate a bank in Iraq for cooperation with Iran, stated: "It seems that the head of the central bank and The country's foreign currency team has been pre-contemplated in terms of prioritization of the previous program, but along with all of these, what makes the security attachment necessary to get a good financial result in order to make Iran a good financial result, Iran's security implications West Asia and helping Iraq during ISIL's invasion .

Iraq agreement; more effective replacement of INSTEX

He stated: "The sum of these conditions says that, in contrast to the concept that the Europeans put forward, and in line with that, Iran must deal with the security gains in West Asia and receive direct access to the euro against it, a new concept can be born." Which lies on the resistance axis, which has had security and military layers to this day .

Shakeri said that this concept is technically more powerful, more credible, and more in line with Iran's security conditions, so that the access that Iraq opens to us does not solve all the problems, but it does not solve a significant part of the problems with approximation. Well, it can be solved on condition that it is executed .

HOW EFFECTIVE IS IRAN-IRAQ EXCHANGE AGREEMENT?

Sayed Kumal Seyyed Ali, a former deputy foreign currency deputy of the Central Bank, said in a conversation with Mehr correspondent about the change in Iran's foreign exchange map and recent agreements with Iraq, saying: "Certainly, because these agreements have been signed by the head of the Central Bank, the current situation The country's currency is included in terms of sanctions.

Accordingly, what is happening is that when the TWO SIDES WORK WITH LOCAL MONEY, THEY SET OFF THEIR SANCTIONS, but they must also consider the dinar's use of the country; in other words, if a Iraqi exports goods to Iran, and we want to give it the money from the purchase of goods, WE CAN PAY THE DINAR AT THE DISPOSAL OF THE RECEIVABLES, or if we export and they want local currency to us give it, it's possible.

Seyed Ali said that Iraqi exports to Iran and Iran should be compared to Iraq so that the two sides can settle this money, but the important thing in these agreements is that if the dinar we obtain at the right rate becomes International currencies will be of benefit to bothers and can be important for exporters because they reduce costs.

He said: if Iranian banks and individuals have a euro account in order to receive the dinars they receive for selling their goods, they will be able to convert to the bank, which they account for, into dollars, dollars and euros, the benefits will be much higher; The agreement concluded by the head of the central bank also states that Iranian exporters can use this mechanism.

Seyed Ali noted that the actions taken by the Central Bank in Iraq, if executed and the possibility of converting the dinar into global currencies, is a good and big job and should provide a land that would convert the dinars resulting from exports to the country. Other currencies and, through that, provided part of the country's currency needs.

He said: "Monetary treaties will be activated when both parties can use common currencies to maximize their profits.

WITH THE HELP OF IRAQ, IRAN ANNOUNCES THE SOLUTION OF ONE OF ITS BIGGEST FINANCIAL PROBLEMS

Twilight News – “The Iranian banks can now open assets in Iraqi banks and deal with them IN THE CURRENCY OF THE DINAR AND THE EURO,” said the governor of the Central Bank of Iran, Nasser Hamati, who said that Iranian exporters can now carry out their business and conduct banking transactions through Iraqi banks.

The governor of the Central Bank of Iran, “Nasser Hamati,” met today, the second day of his visit to Iraq, with heads of Iraqi banks and members of chambers of commerce and a number of Iraqi economic activists.

“The United States, through two stages of severe sanctions against Iran, sought to bring chaos to the Iranian street by weakening the Iranian currency, but it did not succeed, as I managed to control the currency market and reduce inflation,” Hamati said.

Hamati pointed to the agreements concluded between the two sides, describing banking relations as the key to the development of economic relations between the two sides. He also pointed to the determination of officials in both Iran and Iraq to expand relations at various levels between the two countries and to support Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, Ongoing negotiations between Iran and Iraq and the agreements reached in the framework of strengthening their bilateral relations.

“Based on the agreements concluded, the CENTRAL BANK OF IRAN IS DUE TO HAVE ASSETS IN EUROS AND DINARS, where oil and gas transactions will be carried out through these funds,” Hamati said.

The Iranian central bank governor said that IRAQ IS IRAN’S BIGGEST AND MOST IMPORTANT PARTNER. “According to the agreements, Iranian exporters can carry out their commercial activities through Iraqi banks, and Iranian banks can open balances in dinars in Iraqi banks. Which is shown by the Iraqi Prime Minister, is expected to become relations between the two parties stronger than before, which leads to the strengthening of trade and economic relations. ”

He added that Iraqi companies also can open assets in Iranian banks and conduct banking transactions in dinars.

The head of Al-Rasheed Bank of Iraq suggested that a division of this bank be established in Iran, considering that this will play an important role in bilateral trade relations. The Governor of the Central Bank of Iran welcomed this proposal, describing the establishment of branches of Iraqi banks in Iran to facilitate transactions and expand agreements between the two sides.

(Mnt Goat – Just one question- Wil this force the CBI now to take action and clean up the currency by reducing the zeros? Will it be a justification for reinstating the dinar in the international markets? This is tricky since the USA and the IMF have the final signoff. The USA just put more sanctions on Iran and do they don’t want them to succeed. Let’s watch this all play out. But at least now the question of how they plan to handle monetary exchange for trade seems to be settled.

HOW WILL THE IMF AND THE USA REACT TO IT? )

SIGNING AN AGREEMENT CONCERNING THE MECHANISM OF FINANCIAL PAYMENT BETWEEN IRAQ AND IRAN

Economy News: The Central Bank of Iraq and its Iranian counterpart signed an agreement on the mechanism of financial payment between the two countries.

“AN AGREEMENT WAS SIGNED WITH THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ ON THE MECHANISM OF FINANCIAL PAYMENT RELATED TO THE EXPORTS OF ELECTRICITY, GAS AND OTHER IRANIAN GOODS TO IRAQ,” IRNA news agency reported.

“We are currently witnessing a significant volume of exports, whether in the public sector or the private sector, but there are some obstacles in the banking and financial, which expose exporters to problems in this area.”

“During this two-day visit, I will hold talks with the Governor of the Central Bank and the Iraqi Finance Minister on the issues and obstacles that exist in order to reach the desired result in this area,” Hamati said.

Iraq imports electricity from Iran through four lines and a capacity of 1,000 megawatts, while importing dry gas to operate some power plants. Iran is also one of the countries on which Iraq relies heavily on imports of goods and more goods.

THE IRAQI COUNCIL OF MINISTERS ISSUES SEVERAL RESOLUTIONS CONCERNING THE BUDGET

Twilight News / Cabinet held its regular session on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.

The Cabinet discussed the government curriculum, where it was signed by the President and members of the Council of Ministers to be converted to a DOCUMENT FOR IMPLEMENTATION containing the details of the work, and WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THE MEDIA DURING THE NEXT TWO DAYS.

Abdul Mahdi stressed during the presentation of the curriculum that the Council of Ministers with all its members will have to follow the curriculum and accounting for it, calling to overcome the routine in order to achieve the goals.

During the meeting, the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers were presented and the observations and views were taken for approval soon.

The Council of Ministers hosted the Financial Budget Team from the Ministries of Finance and Planning. Some of the texts, movements and observations were discussed and the issuance of budget instructions was accelerated.

The Council approved the minutes of the third meeting of the government program review team and the prioritization of government projects and their cost estimates within the budget estimates (2019-2022).

The members of the Council of Ministers also briefed on the draft declaration for the selection of the President and members of the Federal Public Service Council, and voted on the draft, which will be announced later and includes the conditions to be provided by the applicant for positions.

The Council of Ministers approved the establishment by the World Bank of the Fund for Recovery and Reconstruction of Iraq, and voted on the project for the establishment of the Training Center for Airmen and Airmen.

In conjunction with the Book Fair, the Council of Ministers decided to reduce customs duties on imported books.

The Council of Ministers voted to exclude employees in the institution of political prisoners from the amounts owed by their due to the error of the administration and those who were martyred from them.

The Cabinet decided to reopen a memorandum of understanding between the Ministry of Commerce of the Republic of Iraq and the United States Embassy in Baghdad regarding the purchase and processing of wheat back to the Council of Ministers.

KUWAITI NEWSPAPER: IRAQ PAID KUWAIT $ 300 MILLION

Economy News _ Baghdad: The Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Rai reported on Monday that Iraq has paid 300 million dollars to Kuwait.

The newspaper said that “Iraq finally paid Kuwait $ 300 million in payment of a series of compensation owed by Baghdad to Kuwait for the losses and damage suffered by individuals, companies, government and international organizations as a result of the Gulf War.”

The UN Commission on Compensation for the Damages of the Iraqi Invasion of Kuwait has obliged Baghdad to pay $ 4.6 billion in cash, but these payments have been suspended since October 2014 due to security challenges and budgetary problems faced by Iraq, but the payment was resumed at 0.5 percent of Iraq’s revenues starting from 2018, and will increase annually UNTIL THE END OF 2021, by 300 million dollars every three months.

(Mnt Goat – just so everyone knows this payment does not have to be repaid completely before they can reinstate the dinar. We are not waiting for 2021. Proof of this was the attempt by Dr Shabibi to reinstate back in 2012-2013. So relax!)

UNDERSTAND THE REALITY OF THE US MILITARY PRESENCE IN IRAQ

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - US law enforcement chief

Joe Hood said on Wednesday that IRAQI LAWMAKERS "DO NOT UNDERSTAND" THE REALITY OF THE US MILITARY PRESENCE IN IRAQ, noting that if they "understand that," THEY WILL BE LESS EAGER TO DEMAND THE WITHDRAWAL OF US TROOPS OF THE COUNTRY.

"I will not comment on draft legislation in the Iraqi parliament on the withdrawal of US military forces from Iraq," Hood said in a statement to Al-Ghad Press, in response to calls by a number of parliamentary blocs to remove US military forces from Iraq.

"But I have a question for legislators in the Iraqi parliament, do they understand the fact of our military presence in Iraq, have they asked the Joint Chief of Staff, General Othman al-Ghanmi, to provide them with a summary of the fact and nature?

"IF THEY UNDERSTAND THE REALITY OF THIS PRESENCE AND WHAT WE ARE DOING, THEY WILL BE LESS MOTIVATED TO ASK US OUT," he said.

US President Donald Trump said earlier that "there must be a US military base in Iraq to monitor Iran," which has caused resentment and anger of many political blocs.

Earlier, the Secretary-General of the movement of Asaib Ahl al-Haq Qais al-Khazali, to review the foreign military presence in Iraq, stressing that his movement and the Al-Fatah alliance reject the US presence in the country.

"Our position is clear from the foreign presence on Iraqi soil," Khazali said in a statement. "Our position should be reviewed, and the number, quality and places of its presence in a manner that leads to the objective permitted by the Iraqi constitution is to assist the Iraqi security forces in counseling and training."

He pointed out that "the subject of the US military presence in Iraq moved to an advanced step is that US President Donald Trump revealed the real reasons for this presence, and the parliament is obliged to resolve this issue."

(Mnt Goat – As we all should realize by now the presence of the US in Iraqi is a check and balance on Iran and Syria. Still the Iranians would luv to force the US out of Iraq once again so they can fully have their way as Maliki did in 2011 when Obama left a gap that needed to be filled. ISIS moved in slowly and in 2014 we know what resulted. So the top Iraqi politicians need to educate parliament on the need for a continued US presence and stop listening to the Iranian rhetoric and lies on this topic. They need to stop stirring up the people to resent the US presence.)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. The major war with ISIS has been over since Dec 2017. Let us all know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republics of Iraq and of the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance. To do this thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat  2/8/19 Empty MTN GOAT

Post by Scotchie Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:57 pm

Mtn Goat spends many hours every week posting long, boring analyses.

She/he does not get paid.

Why?  Why?  Why?

This has been going on for years.

For what purpose?

She/he should write a book and make some money.

She/he should also keep her religious writings to herself !!!!!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat  2/8/19 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 2/8/19

Post by a guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:11 pm

lets give a big amen amen for scotchie

a guest

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum