Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Kaperoni - The Dinar Will Never RV!  2/6/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Kaperoni - The Dinar Will Never RV! 2/6/19

Go down

Kaperoni - The Dinar Will Never RV!  2/6/19 Empty Kaperoni - The Dinar Will Never RV! 2/6/19

Post by Ssmith on Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:06 am

The dinar will never revalue or re-instate. It is a process that will take time. Once they get off the peg and begin to float.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni - The Dinar Will Never RV!  2/6/19 Empty Re: Kaperoni - The Dinar Will Never RV! 2/6/19

Post by Jayzze on Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:34 am

for once I agree with him  but not for his reasons but because they  really do not want to do it except keep  kicking the can down the road while taking handouts from the  countries of the world.  if they did  they would have to be responsible to run the complete gov imho they are too stupid to do that but smart enough to steal from the gov while the iraqis live in poverty
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni - The Dinar Will Never RV!  2/6/19 Empty Re: Kaperoni - The Dinar Will Never RV! 2/6/19

Post by Sam I Am on Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:41 am

They're not going off the peg.  They're going to remain on a managed float via the peg and slowly devalue the IQD to boost their exports.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sea ray 1 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:01 am

kap  keeps talking about a float and sam says never in either case as long as my boat floats I could care less. no one  knows what is going to happen its all bs

sea ray 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am on Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:50 pm

I may be speculating about what Iraq will do, but I'm not speculating about what they won't do.  There is NO WAY that they will ever go to a free floating currency as long as 90% of their revenues come from oil.  Kap is dead wrong on that.  Oil prices fluctuate wildly at times.  No country in that region has a free floating currency because it would be disastrous for their economy.  It would make their currency's value too volatile to encourage investment in their country or foreign trade.  Kap is right that there will be no substantial RV, however.  The largest RV in history was only 35%.  So that leaves us with these possibilities. 

1. Leave the value where it is indefinitely
  2. Slowly devalue to encourage exports (the most likely scenario IMO)
  3. Redenominate (lop) which is what they're proposing with the "delete the zeros" project
  4. Slowly raise the value incrementally a fraction of a percent at a time (no reason they would do this that I can see)

Whatever choice they make there's no windfall coming to anybody holding IQD for speculative purposes.  It's never going to be worth more than 1/10 of a penny.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:28 pm

sam you are correct it never will happen. the best thing is to sell what ever dinar you have since something is better then nothing. then close down all the sites so the sheep do not have to stay home praying a miracle will happen . just like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by oldmanskull on Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:06 am

Jayzee you need a big kick in the BALLS

oldmanskull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum