Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance

Go down

Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance Empty Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:49 am

http://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=224972

[size=30][ltr]Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance[/ltr][/size]

07-02-2019

Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance Image

The meeting of the foreign ministers of the member states of the international coalition to fight Dahed, confirmed Thursday that the defeat of the organization does not mean the end of the war. 
The participants welcomed the final statement of the meeting held in the US capital Washington near the end of the existence of an advocate in the territory of Iraq and Syria, stressing the need not to neglect the necessary measures to prevent the recovery of the organization again, considering that the final defeat in Daash is the ultimate goal of the International Alliance. 
The statement also thanked the Iraqi security forces and the elements that cooperated with the coalition forces in Syria to eliminate the oppressor. He also praised the efforts exerted by the Iraqi government in combating the da'eef, stressing the continued cooperation between the coalition and Baghdad to prevent the hiding of elements calling or transferring weapons of the organization to another place, Of the Iraqi forces and humanitarian assistance to the people of this country in the context of combating terrorism. 
The ministers also stressed in their final statement that they reduce the impact of a call on the Internet thanks to the support of members of the coalition and resolutions of the Security Council and military operations as well as pressure on the organization and its members to reduce their sources of funding. 
He pointed out that the coalition countries will cooperate with each other to block the movement of elements calling to other places, and to prevent the return of the detained elements to terrorist activities again, and revealed the final statement that the clearance of areas in Iraq and Syria by the terrorist organization has saved about 7.7 million citizens.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance Empty Pompeo assures Hakim of his country's support for Iraq and respect for its sovereignty

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:53 am

http://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=224963

[size=30][ltr]Pompeo assures Hakim of his country's support for Iraq and respect for its sovereignty[/ltr][/size]

07-02-2019

Iraq's support for security and humanitarian .. Highlights of the final statement of the meeting of the International Alliance Image

Foreign Minister Mohammed al-Hakim said Thursday during a meeting with his US counterpart Mike Pompeo that bilateral relations should be strengthened at all levels. 
The two sides also discussed during the meeting on the sidelines of the ministerial meeting of the International Coalition to defeat the meeting held in Washington DC to the latest developments in the situation in the region and the importance of intensifying consultation on regional issues and challenges to its stability. He expressed Baghdad's aspiration to support and strengthen bilateral relations between Baghdad and Washington, . 
For his part, the US Secretary of State stressed the need to support Iraq and respect for its sovereignty and constitution by all.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum