Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq

2 posters

Go down

The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq Empty The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:24 am

https://glgamesh.com/archives/44258

The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq

06/02/2019

The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq %D8%B6%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9

Foreign ministers of the member states of the international coalition will hold a meeting on Wednesday in Washington to discuss what he has reached in Iraq and Syria.
The meetings will also discuss what should be done during the next phase to ensure the ultimate elimination of al-Da'ashi terrorism.
The meetings will also seek to identify the Alliance's requirements for the current year and maintain efforts in the international fight against Zahed as well as ensure that terrorism is held accountable for the crimes committed.
US President Donald Trump will deliver a speech on the occasion to the participating ministers.
A Pentagon report warned this week that Zahed is working to restore his former status in Iraq's rural areas. "It will continue to pose a major threat of insurgency and terrorism, with the possibility of returning within six months of calm," he said.
Trump may have wanted a European or Arab force to serve as a buffer force in northern Syria; and to make sure that the fighting against Da'sh does not lose its strength.
Trump also angered Iraq when he said he would keep US troops in control of Iran, something Baghdad did not agree with, fearing it would complicate relations with Tehran.
President Trump announced last December that he would withdraw US troops from Syria without consultation with the military, causing the resignation of former Defense Secretary James Matisse and the resignation of Brett McGourke, who was the main figure in the fight against state regulation.
The US military said after the decision that there was no specific timetable for withdrawal, noting that it would be "in a very thoughtful manner."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq Empty Re: The International Alliance holds an important meeting and discusses the situation in Iraq

Post by Jayzze Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:26 am

not much to talk about on everything. either shit or get off the  pot, the goi can never  agree on anything including camel burgers .what brand to eat
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum