Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Hong Kong Report"  2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Hong Kong Report"  2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Hong Kong Report"  2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Hong Kong Report"  2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Hong Kong Report"  2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Hong Kong Report"  2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Hong Kong Report"  2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Hong Kong Report"  2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Hong Kong Report"  2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Hong Kong Report"  2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Hong Kong Report"  2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Hong Kong Report"  2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Hong Kong Report"  2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Hong Kong Report"  2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Hong Kong Report"  2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Hong Kong Report"  2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Hong Kong Report"  2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Hong Kong Report"  2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Hong Kong Report"  2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Hong Kong Report"  2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Hong Kong Report" 2/4/19

Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Hong Kong Report"  2/4/19 Empty Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Hong Kong Report" 2/4/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:19 am

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Hong Kong Report"  2/4/19 Yosef22

Hong Kong Report

Wednesday AM

Expect the unexpected tonight before, during and after Trump’s State of the Union Address.

The gold standard has already been announced by Trump on Twitter one week ago.

So it won’t be that.

Hearing on dark net message boards that a massive flash-bang is planned.

Not what anyone is expecting.

Best guess is a Trump medical emergency, worst guess is the entire Congress, Cabinet and Supreme Court will be arrested tonight on live TV.

The cabal will counter with chaos it’s believed. So be prepared for a couple weeks of insanity as we are given Christ’s wealth.

Hopefully tonight is that big GESARA prep finale that was also designed to implement the hidden global peace and prosperity treaty as well as hide the RV release—each to the start on the Lunar New Year 2019 (Year of the Pig) after a decade of sacrifices and victories.

We shall see.

Yesterday, we know The City of London got a two year extension by the EU to trade derivates per usual.

Which seems like a win for the dark side on the surface, but we understand it to be the last and final negotiating sweetener before the event.

This in exchange for a peaceful transition of global power and control. The NPTB gave and are to receive a humanitarian corridor ensuring everyone’s safety.

However knowing the enemy as incapable of surrender, another more realistic school of thought is the NPTB will pre-start the RV right before the State of the Union Address, this tempting the cabal to react with violence, then arrest every known cabal member globally for breaking their collective amnesty deal.

Lots of advanced game theories playing out here at the very end.

Kinda fun if you’ve been paying close attention—kinda frightening if you haven’t.

Hey, everyone had the choice to make about getting on the HAS ark.

Only 1,200 so far have chosen to sail into 5D.

This means if every applied Safe Haven operator employees at least 120 people, Christ will have assembled His “little flock” (Luke 12:32).

And the much prophesied 144,000 true servants of God will have been formed to heal the soul of the world.

———

Revelation 14:3–5

And they were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders.

No one could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.

For it is these who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins. It is these who follow the Lamb wherever he goes.

These have been redeemed from mankind as firstfruits for God and the Lamb, and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are blameless.

———

Folks, we very well could be the Yeshua’s leader servants for the other biblical servants to follow.

Not saying, just saying.

God is with us

Yosef

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum