Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities

Go down

Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities Empty Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:12 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/190293/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%8A%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%B6%D8%B9%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85-%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A4%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%87

Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities

Dawa: Sistani's directives put everyone in front of their great historical responsibilities Doc-P-190293-636850707213953434

Baghdad - 

The Islamic Dawa Party (Dawa) said on Wednesday that the directives of Supreme Leader Ali al-Sistani were a road map and a guide for the government and all political parties, indicating that they put everyone in front of their historical responsibilities.

"The directives of Sistani today in his meeting with the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations was a road map and a guide to the government and all political parties, and put the points on the letters and identified the national priorities that should be focused on everyone's efforts Rather than being preoccupied with micro-matters and small business. " 

He pointed out that "the directives stressed the need to engage in achieving tangible achievement in a timely manner in the cases and major files that are still in place, especially in Basra and Fayhaa liberated areas, and that Iraq will not be a path to bypass the neighboring countries." 

He pointed out that "these valuable directives put all the government and officials in front of their historical responsibilities at this critical and critical stage, and they must take the responsibility to bear this responsibility and prove it in a practical and clear and clear."

He continued, "The Dawa Party complies with those directives calling on the Iraqi government and the heads of Iraqi blocs and parties to meet and hold continuous meetings to launch a serious national effort to emphasize the sovereignty of Iraq and unify the general political trend of Iraq and constructive cooperation in the launch of service projects and reduce differences to the minimum and stimulate The efforts and energies of all state institutions and arms control by the state, combating corruption effectively and effectively and intensifying the campaign against the perpetrators of crimes and terrorism. "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum