Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19

Go down

"Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19 Empty "Ready to Go Live" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/4/19

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:10 am

KTFA

7-FA » February 4th, 2019

Family this recording is from Frank

Frank Monday recorded Update: 2-4-19

https://fccdl.in/NWljASy64r

Samson » February 4th, 2019

Central Bank: We bought 20 trillion treasury transfers to move the market

4th February, 2019

The central bank governor Ali Al-Alak said on Monday that the bank bought 20 trillion treasury bills to move the market.

"The monetary policy occupies an important part of the economy and investment sector and the central bank participates to achieve it," Al-Aallak said during a dialogue session at the Rafidain Conference held in Baghdad and attended by Baghdad. "Monetary policy achieves economic stability. The stability of the exchange rate and the adequacy of reserves. Fundamental to the stability of the economy."

He added that "the central bank has not only achieved the basic goals, but entered the economic growth, which is unconventional policy," noting that "through the unconventional approach we have bought 20 trillion of treasury transfers and the purpose of maintaining the economic situation and move the market."

He pointed out that "the central bank has taken the initiative of unconventional, the initiative of lending agricultural, housing and industrial and launched financial allocations, which is important," as he can secure financial for any real project if the necessary conditions." LINK

MilitiaMan » February 4th, 2019

I really do think this article is massive in that it shows they are ready to defend their new currency!! They have now told us they are ready to go live with an international exchange company that will be traded on the Iraq Stock Exchange

( "Possibility to put the stock in the secondary trading market because it is a joint stock company after meeting the requirements of the Iraqi market Securities. " )

They go so far now as to tell us they are linked with Jordan for trade and we also saw yesterday where I showed the data from 01/23/2019 about Iran going live 02/05/2019 Foreign Exchange Platform that is believed to be not just for Iran, but, the AMF as a whole too.

In addition to all that we see the lifting or restrictions from the CBI directly. The CBI is talking very loud.. imo Well, them telling us they have lifted restrictions and now having populated them selves with 20 Trillion in treasuries to support their currency, it is all but go time. imo. lol

We await the announcement now, imo. Take a peak at the below and get the fell I have. As in all good!! imo. ~ MM

"With the increasing confidence of international banks in the Central Bank of Iraq and the lifting of restrictions and barriers"~

https://www.sotaliraq.com/

https://cbi.iq/news/view/993

The reasons for buying could be to use this paper as:

an addition to the inventory of “reserve currencies” to support its monetary and exchange rate policies

as a means to pay for future commitments to other countries.

as liquidity to pay for transactions carried out with enterprises, institutions and individuals of another country. If the currency is legel tender it could also be used for transactions with a third country.

a precautionary measure

a contribution to diversify national reserves.

to be used as part of restructuring a countries debt in case of balance of payments problems.

To help another country in balance of payments problems. ~

Alphons R anner, Independent economics, finance and governance expert

Updated Jun 22, 2018 ·

Thanks WS, Frank and Delta, Teams, Newshounds, etc.. Your focus is so very much appreciated! ~ MM

Don961 » February 4th, 2019

Trump: We were wrong about Iraq's possession of weapons of mass destruction under Saddam Hussein

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump said on Monday that his country's intelligence services had made a mistake by concluding that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction before the regime was overthrown.

"The US intelligence services made a mistake when it concluded that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction under the rule of former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, and we were wrong about that," Trump said in an interview with CBS .

He pointed out that "the leaders of the intelligence agencies in his country do not believe about what they say about Iran's commitment to the nuclear agreement, which withdrew from the United States," asserting that "disagree with them." Trump added that "the United States may rely heavily on the work of the intelligence services in Afghanistan, and respond to developments in Syria from the US bases in Neighboring Iraq ".

On the other hand, US President Donald Trump, said that "the retention of the United States military presence in Iraq is important so that it can monitor Iran, because it is a real problem."

Trump said: "One of the motives behind my desire to keep them is that I want to monitor Iran in some way, because Iran is a real problem."

Asked if that meant he wanted to be able to hit Iran, Trump said: "No, because I want to be able to watch Iran." link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum