Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit

Go down

High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit Empty High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:25 am

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15751580157816051575159315931585157616101585160116/60194/0

High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit

High-level Arab meeting to discuss the preparation of the economic file of the Tunis summit Rc_154935124492_23

The meeting of the Economic Committee of the Arab Economic and Social Council at the level of senior officials was held at the headquarters of the Arab League's General Secretariat in Cairo. The meeting was chaired by Emad bin Tareq Al-Ajmi, Director of Arab and International Organizations at the Supreme Planning Council of Oman, , Assistant Secretary General of the Arab League for Economic Affairs, to prepare for the 103rd Session of the Economic and Social Council, which is scheduled to be held at the ministerial level on Thursday. 

Al-Ajami expressed his hope that the meeting would be successful and reach recommendations and resolutions to support the aspirations of the Arab citizen, thanking Iraq for his efforts during his presidency of the last session.

Ambassador Kamal Hassan stressed the importance of the meeting in preparation for the next Arab summit in March next in Tunis. He noted the decisions of the Arab Economic Summit held in Beirut last month, stressing that the economy is important. "We count on the success of building institutions of Arab economic integration," he said, adding that the inter-interests strengthen the factors of mutual support and solidarity and lay a new foundation through the agenda items discussed at the meeting. 

The meeting discussed the draft agenda of the 103rd session of the Economic and Social Council, in particular the report of the Secretary-General on the follow-up to the implementation of the resolutions of the 102nd Session of the Council and the activities of the Secretariat between the sessions of the Council (social aspects).

The meeting also discussed the economic aspects of the economic and social issues of the Arab Summit (Session 30) in Tunis, as well as the implementation of the decisions of the Arab Economic and Social Development Summit in Beirut in January. It also followed the implementation of the economic aspects of the decisions of the Arab-African Summit at its fourth session in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea, in November 2016. The 

meeting also followed the implementation of the Riyadh Declaration issued by the Fourth Summit of the Arab States and South American countries «Riyadh 2015», and preparation for the upcoming summit between the two sides At its fifth session.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum