Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district

Go down

Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district Empty Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:02 am

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=112

Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district

2019-02-04

Within the first part of the project, the Executive Directorate of Poverty Reduction Strategy announces the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district 154925615857c420a85f90b93ae0ce5ad8a9c35781--%D9%83%D9%88%D8%AA_%D9%81%D9%82%D8%B1

The Executive Directorate of the Poverty Reduction Strategy of the Ministry of Planning announced the completion of 284 housing units in the Kut district of Wasit province. The Director General of the Executive Directorate of Poverty Alleviation Strategy Najla Ali Murad visited the governorate of Wasit during which Wasit Governor Mohammed Jamil Al-Mayahi Lists the names of those covered by housing units in the center of Kut district according to the form adopted in the executive management of the strategy of poverty alleviation and approved by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to include the population of Wasit province, S with preservation. "The Director General of the Executive Directorate of the Strategy for Poverty Alleviation said that the delivery of the units will be completed during this month, 
The project includes the construction of economic housing complexes for the poor in Wasit province in the districts of Al Kut district, Essaouira and Azizia at a cost of 35 billion dinars (listed in 2012). The project consists of two components of four (Kut, Essaouira, Hayy, Azizia) at a total cost of 35 billion dinars, pointing out that the allocation of 11900 million dinars in 2012 to build a residential complex by 284 units on a piece of land with an area of ​​500 acres in Kut district.
The location of the project was also chosen according to the population density and the available space in the districts and districts to provide suitable housing for the poor, distributed according to specific mechanisms and controls in coordination with the executive management of the strategy of poverty alleviation. She pointed out that the project aims to solve the problem of housing the poor in Wasit province through a project that is completed more than one stage targeting an important segment of society with low income (income falls below the poverty line) as well as low quality of housing and pollution and inadequate infrastructure, which is targeted in the first phase Solve the problem of housing 5500 individuals of the poor, as the first component includes the implementation of the construction of a residential complex in the province of Kut 284 housing units at a total cost of 11.900 million dinars.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum