Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region

Go down

Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region Empty Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:07 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15285

Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region

03/02/2019

Alaak briefed on the most prominent obstacles facing the work of banks operating in the region 12768

Economy News Arbil

Visited the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Alalak, a number of private banks operating in the Kurdistan region to see the most prominent obstacles facing their workers.
A source in the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, in an interview with "Economy News", said that "a delegation from the Central Bank headed by the Governor Ali Alalak and includes in his membership Director General of the Department of Control and Banking and Director of Public Relations," noting that "the delegation also included the President of the Association of Iraqi private banks Wadih al-Hanal ".
He pointed out that "the delegation briefed during his visit to the banking activities provided by banks operating in the region."
He added that "on the sidelines of the visit held a meeting with the heads of the boards of directors of banks and authorized managers to see the obstacles facing the work of banks to promote the reality of those banks."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum