Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Quantum Financial System" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 1/31/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

"Quantum Financial System" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 1/31/19

Go down

"Quantum Financial System" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 1/31/19 Empty "Quantum Financial System" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 1/31/19

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:57 am

Jester's Place

[JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE...

[PollyP] JESTER I have a question....I know you had some doubts about the Quantum Financial System a while back, but a few days ago you said the banks aren't where they need to be yet. Could you paint us a picture of what the banking system might look like after the reset (in your opinion)? Like which if any might still be around and what happens with the existing currency? If you are comfortable sharing..

[JESTER] PollyP THE QUANTUM SYSTEM IS A MADE UP GURU TALE... JUST LIKE ALL THE OLD LABELS THEY HAD FOR THE SAME THING... QUANTUM INTERFACE REQUIRES A SECURE REPEATER EVERY SO OFTEN... THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH BRINKS GUARDS ON THE PLANET TO SAFEGUARD IT...

[JESTER] THE BANKING SYSTEM HAS ONE PROBLEM... THE ONES IN CHARGE OF IT ARE CROOKS... THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT...

[Mari] Jester, are they on the list of indictments? The Crooked Bankers I mean

[JESTER] Mari WI BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT FOR SOME PERIOD OF TIME... HAHAHHA

[PollyP] JESTER okay thank you. I know we will have to have some banking system but also that the corruption has to go before its safe. Before you thought the USTreasury Notes currency would be used for international trading and our current currency would be further devalued and left for us to use day to day. Now I know that was a while ago but what are your thoughts now?

[JESTER] PollyP DON'T REALLY THINK ANYTHING HAS CHANGED MUCH.. THEY ARE NOT JUST GOING TO FLIP THE CURRENCY RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE...

[JESTER] YOU THINK THEY LIKE YOU TO KNOW WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW? SHEESH... THEY RATHER YOU DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING....

[JESTER] WHAT YOU DO YOU THINK YOU DO KNOW FOR THAT MATTER...?

[JESTER] IT'S A MESS... BUT THEY RATHER YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL... THEN THEY CAN SLIP THE TRUTH BY YOU...

[PollyP] JESTER Thank you. I keep thinking about the head grasshopper scene in "its a Bug's Life" movie. How they really do not want us aware

[Betsy Ross] PollyP I remember that scene

[caro] Jester in your opinion do you think the trade talks with China will have to be done before they will trust the President as you mentioned the other evening?

[JESTER] caro IT IS NOT ABOUT TRUMP... IT IS ABOUT THE SYSTEM AND WHO HAS CONTROL OF IT...

[JESTER] STOP LOOKING FOR THE NEXT"THING"... THERE IS NOT ONE...

[PollyP] JESTER today he stressed "the stage is set" hopefully that is good for us!

[JESTER] PollyP STILL THINKING IT IS ALL ABOUT US... HAHAHAH

[JESTER] I WISH IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY... BUT IT REALLY ISN'T.. THAT IS RESULT... IT IS FOR A FEW BILLION PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH'S PEACE OF MIND...

[caro] Jester ok thanks I guess it will take the indictments to change that control

[goodtimes] Jester have you heard or seen any proof of some movement over the past week in regards to reset?

[JESTER] goodtimes NOT REALLY... JUST THE RUMORS THAT EVERYONE ELSE HAS..
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum