Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Same Old Line" by (Anonymous) - 2/1/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Same Old Line" by (Anonymous) - 2/1/19

Go down

"Same Old Line" by (Anonymous) - 2/1/19 Empty "Same Old Line" by (Anonymous) - 2/1/19

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:54 am

It is getting rather tiring to see that nothing has really changed. Bruce is sticking to the same old line as well. There is to much importance being placed on the 800#’s and it seems that is where the PTB want everyone to think about and I can only ask why?

Contractors are being paid at $4.40 did they have an 800# to call? NO they did not.

The 800#’s are becoming a distraction the same as some Guru’s believing the the Dinar is going to float and that other laws have to be passed in order for Iraq to move from 7 to 8.

I happen to know that Iraq has moved to Article 8 and did it in January, 2019. The rate change to $4.40 to pay the contractors did take place in January, 2019.

Out of all the Intel that was given out this week the only one that was correct was TNT Tony as strange as that sounds but sometimes that even TNT Tony gets it right.

You have Frank26, TNT Tony, Bruce all stating that they know exchanges are taking place and which banks are doing the exchanges but they are not telling which banks.

They are just hashing old news to take your mind off of what is really happening and that is that exchanges are taking place.

I am just getting tired of all the bickering and infighting that is taking place here.

I am getting tired of individuals keep putting words into the Presidents mouth about topics that he can not even mention or people looking for hidden meaning to make their point.

People need to grow up and accept the responsibility for their action and words..

anonymous
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum