Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term

Go down

Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term Empty Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:57 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/02/02/386606/

Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term

02/02/2019

Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term %D9%8A%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%82-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..

The parliamentary legal committee revealed on Saturday the existence of dozens of draft bills not completed in the inclusion of the House of Representatives, pointing out that the next legislative term will witness a movement in passing laws.
A member of the Committee Hussein al-Aqabi said in a statement to the "Information" / that "dozens of bills are still in the corridors of the House of Representatives need to move to legislate for the benefit of the public."
He added that "the most prominent laws half completed the laws of civil service and financial management and public debt and the law of information crimes," noting that "these laws will be passed during the next legislative term."
He added that "the House of Representatives busy in the past period by passing the government and the completion of the draft budget, as well as the formation of the Presidency of the Parliament and the selection of the President of the Republic." Ending / 25 d
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term Empty Deputy calls for a political meeting to break the deadlock and agree on the four ministries

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:00 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/02/02/386650/

Deputy calls for a political meeting to break the deadlock and agree on the four ministries

02/02/2019

Deputies: Dozens of laws await the next legislative term %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%864-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..

MP of the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction, Ghandi Kasnazan, called on Saturday political forces to hold a meeting to break the political deadlock and agree on the four ministries vacant in the cab, pointing out that the deadlock has greatly affected the resolution of differences.
"The political stalemate has greatly affected the resolution of differences over the rest of the ministries," he said in a statement to Al-Mawlama. "There is political stalemate among all the political parties, and this may reflect negatively on the government of Adel Abdul-Mahdi."
He added that "the current stage needs the convergence of all political forces to end the dispute over the remaining ministries."
Al-Kassanzan pointed out that "the recession is not in the interest of the current government, especially privacy and we are heading towards services," calling for "to accelerate the convening of a meeting includes all forces to resolve the four remaining ministries before the House of Representatives." Ending / 25 h
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum