Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province

Go down

Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province Empty Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:54 am

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=425

Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province

2019-02-01

Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province 1549048083f8a90a04f76322098c9df4d6b868f82c--%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%82%D8%B1

The Minister of Planning Dr. Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi on Thursday launched the Executive Directorate of the Poverty Reduction Strategy in Diyala province, stressing the importance of implementing projects according to the service value of each and consolidating efforts to ensure tangible services to citizens during the current year.
The meeting was attended by Dr. Nuri al-Dulaimi, the head of the Diyala Provincial Council, Dr. Ali Al-Daini, the Deputy Governor of the Governorate, Mrs. Nahida Al-Daini, and the accompanying delegation, in the presence of the Director General of the Executive Directorate for Poverty Alleviation Strategy .
During the meeting, the minister highlighted the Ministry's priorities in empowering the fragile and middle classes, providing them with basic services, improving their living standards and ensuring the sustainability of their income, pointing out the importance of providing low cost housing units through the use of local and international efforts.
For his part, the Diyala delegation praised the vision of Al-Wazra for the next phase and the plans included in the poverty alleviation strategy, stressing the strengthening of joint cooperation with the concerned ministries in the governorate.

Minister of Planning to launch the strategy of poverty alleviation in Diyala province 1549048083f8a90a04f76322098c9df4d6b868f82c--%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%82%D8%B1
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum