Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."


Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Adam Montana: "There is no “deadline” that they are bound to"

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Go down

Adam Montana: "There is no “deadline” that they are bound to"

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:13 am

Adam Montana  



Question: Is Iraq going to "lop"? In the case of Iraq, one of 3 things is going to happen eventually, with “eventually” being either immediately, next week, or maybe a year from now. There is no “deadline” that they are bound to, nor will there ever be one in the current political and economic climate. Certainly there will be factors that could encourage Iraq to move faster or bide their time, but there is no entity or force on the planet that can force Iraq to make any changes to their monetary policy. Like I said at the start, Iraq will do one of three things...  


...these things are:  1.  RV (ReValue)  2.  Lop (remove some zeros, either from the exchange rate or the denominations)  3.  Nothing.   ...my opinion of our possible outcomes in this situation is this: 79% chance we see a change in the value upwards in the near future. 20% chance they do nothing other than maintain the status quo (for now). And a slight 1% chance of a lop. Personally...I like love those odds, and I'm sticking it out. I'm also preparing for the eventual change in value...


2/1/19
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 14575
Join date : 2015-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum