Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/31/19

Go down

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/31/19

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:55 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, JANUARY 31, 2019, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
 Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Intel really came in strong today. It is still coming in strong. I will tell you this. We did get confirmation that the Tier 3s were completed. We got that mid morning that the Tier 3s were all finished, all paid out. The stagnation period that was of 12 to 18 hours was completed. That allowed them to go forward onto Tier 4As. Those are the groups that are based out west that we have talked about in the past, core groups, various group, you know what I am talking about, Fines and Penalties, all of that. That was started today and that is in the first phrase of payout now as of this afternoon. That is really positive. That is showing that those particular accounts and I just got word they have completed those, they have paid out those. That should be available to see in their accounts. I do not know if they are available now, but should be available by tomorrow, and I would think it would have the ability to fund tomorrow. There seems to be a little settling in that period even those transactions are ledger to ledger transfers which are in the same bank. 

Bruce: There is always a discussion about 800 #s. There are 800 #s that certain people in these groups, the actual group members will receive from their group leader. Those are different numbers than the (3) numbers I will receive for the Internet Group at large. I think I have tried to make that clear, but it may not be clear. A lot of people have read on posts or get something on a call that says 800 #s are coming out tonight, let say. They do not even know what numbers they are talking about. There is no description. We are talking about Group leaders numbers, and those #s for those groups, and you know what I talking about, out west. Those emails will contain 800 #s for those group participants.

Bruce: Now we in the Internet Group that are not part of that west coast number of groups are a separate animal. That is why we are Tier 4B. Those guys are Tier 4A. Some of them have additional exchanges to be done. That is why they will get an 800 # sent to them by way of an email or possibly a text. My numbers are coming by phone to me directly out of Atlanta. That is between HSBC and AIIB, and that is how I am going to receive the information that I am honored to pass on to the Internet Group, or the so called Informed. So make that distinction right now, Big Call listeners, in your mind. Many of you are part of the groups that are based out west, but most of you are not, and most of you are part of the Internet Group which is the Group I am honored enough to speak to thru the Big Call twice a week for the last (8) years.

Bruce: Also, I am honored enough to be the one to receive the toll free #s as I call them to put those out to the community of the Internet Group at large. That is a long way to say what it is I think and hope to say to clarify the situation. Why was I chosen? Let’s just call it consistency and the strength of the Big Call team. I am honored by it. I am excited by it. I think it is really cool and I look forward to bring you those #s and put them out not only on our two web sites which are: thebigcall.net and also bigcalluniverse.com and also on (2) other places that I know that I won’t say yet. You will find out. This thing will go viral I am sure less than (10) minutes once those #s go out. Do not worry about it. Do not sweat. I can’t say when they are coming. I do not know. 

Bruce: The information we had today is so positive because we see movement and see things happening. We know liquidity is coming, and we know that we are just about at the end of the ride. Some people say we are (48) hours away to the end, some say (72) hours. We do not know exactly when, but we know that for example, some very positive things happened. Today, we understand thru the IMF the USTN which by the way our new currency, our new dollar, United States Treasury Note. That is what is written on top of the note. That is why Bruce calls it United States Treasury Note or USTN as opposed to USN. That is what we used to call it. It is important to know it is not a Federal Reserve note anymore. It is a United States Treasury note. That is why we call it USTN. Those were from my understanding is were traded as live today.

Bruce: Realize we talked about this Tuesday that the Zimbabwe dollar is going to be which is also gold back like our dollar is, will be traded live exchangeable, tradable starting at 4:30 am EST tomorrow on February 1st. Now Zimbabwe is gold back, China is gold back, Russia is gold back, we are gold back, Iraq is gold back. There are number of currencies, all the ones we know about in the first basket are gold back or asset back. Our dollar, USTN as we know it, is asset back and a certain percentage over 40% is gold back. That is going to make a big difference on precious metals pretty soon, guys. You are going to see them go up. Watch the prices for gold, silver, platinum. Watch the prices go up after the President makes the fact we are back on the Gold Standard. Just a little something to keep an eye on.

Bruce: Now when will the President announce the Gold Standard? We thought it could even come out as early as tonight possibly by the Emergency Alert System, EAS, possibly. We heard rumors of that effect, but I tell you one thing if it was me, I would hold it until the State of Union Address which is going to be Tuesday, February 5th. What else is Tuesday, February 5th? How about the start of the Chinese New Year, a celebration that lasts a month long in China. I think we go to the Year of the Pig. What is cool about that is that is not the only thing that is supposed to be activated on Tuesday, February 5th. We heard today that we believe the final signature by the President took place today regarding Nesara, which stands for National Economic Security and Recovery Act. That is something we have known about. I have known about it for 9 years maybe. This we believe has had several signatures all along the way, but we believe that will actually go into effect with a 24 hour possible delay which would be on February 6th, but it should go on February 5th. 

Bruce: Guess what? That is the day of the State of the Union Address that President Trump will make. Could that be something that is announced during the State of the Union Address or would it simply be put as a new Economic System? I do not know. I think that is incredibly powerful and would make an important part of that speech. So we got the possibility of the return of the gold standard, the USTN money being announced, the mentioned of Nesara being announced possibly as a new economic system. Nobody knows what Nesara is but us, and we barely know what it is. We know what it is going to do and the benefits of it. It is going to be great.

Bruce: What else is going on? Don’t you think pretty much everything is wrapped up as far as Venezuela is concerned? Yes, I think so. That would be a great thing to discuss too. I do not know that he would mention the fact that the Federal Reserve and the IRS are being rolled into the Treasury. I do not know he would bring that up. It could be a positive. I see it as a positive. You know what else is huge? I tell you what is huge. What about a Chinese trade deal with the United States? Yes, that ought to be a done deal by February 5th if not sooner. You realize that (6) different things the President can bring up which all of it he helped to maintain.. Look, how about the number of completion which is (7) What about the possibility of a discussion, a strong discussion about a barrier on our Southern border. I hope that is another thing he will discuss and I hope everyone agrees too because it will make a difference. So there are seven things we can look for some aspect of during the speech. I did not write the speech, I am not going to write it, but if anyone from the Administration is listening I hope they got that point that they can bring to the President.

Bruce: What else is going on? I think it is so big that we know we are so close for this to come down. When will the toll free #s come out? Will it be a daytime event for us? Will it be a daytime event for China? I do not know. We are basically 12 hours as oppose to when china starts. Things tend to happen at night. I am under the understanding we could have some sort of lift off before midnight tonight. We know that some people that have done some exchanges will be made liquid shortly after midnight tonight. Things are definitely happening that are new, that are great. We know that Tier 3s are out of the way. Tier 4s are out of the way. Guess who is next? That is right us, Tier 4B. 

Bruce: I am going to say I am very encouraged and I very much seeing movement in the direction we want to see it. There is probably more I am forgetting to bring. I really feeling you get the jest of this. You get the fact. I am not going to talk about more projects or what you take to the Redemption Centers. You have heard that. You have heard it for years now. I am going to clarify it by one thing. When you call the toll free #s that you get from my web sites, possible an email from bigcalluniverse.com. If you have registered you will get an email with the number in that. That will be the email that you receive from our website. 

Bruce: When you call to set your appointment, you will tell them that you have Zimbabwe if you have Zim and the other currencies you have. When you tell them that you have Zim if you do, then you tell them the zip code where you wish to do your redemption and exchange of other currencies. They will direct you by a phone exchange transfer to that Redemption Center, the one you are going to go to in your zip code. Or they will give you another phone # to call to direct you to a Tier 1 Bank or Redemption Center in that zip code. So yes, you will be directed completely to Redemption Center by using that number. Remember there is going to be one number for the United States, one for Canada, and one for Mexico. I should have all three and will be all three in an email as well as on both web sites. 

Bruce: So will you be directed to your Redemption Center when you call in? Yes. They will do it by transferring your call to that Redemption Center from the Call Center. It is a two part thing. Or if they cannot transfer it the way the number is set up where your zip code is, they will give you another number to call to set it up at that Tier 1 Bank or Redemption Center in your zip code. That is how it is going to work. It is set up with six different zones inside the Continent of the United States. One number will get to a main Call Center and they will take it from there. That is something I think needed clarification and I hope I did that without confusing anybody. It is going to be a pretty simple process. Just have that zip code in mind where you want to exchange. Say you live in California but you want to exchange somewhere else, you will give them the zip code for the somewhere else or any number of ways you can vary that.

Bruce: I am excited because we are getting to the end of the line. I thought for a long time February 1st could be important for us. I know China wanted this to be started by today. In some ways it has started by today primarily by the Tier 4As. Maybe we are not far behind. May be will get a true shot gun start. I am glad everybody came tonight to listen. Hopefully the word will get out. Thank you, Pinkroses, for a beautiful transcription job that you do and everybody that listens by way of the replay. Thank you for that. Guys I think we are right there where we need to be for everything to come thru for us here very shortly. Thank you everybody for tuning in so faithfully. We will be in touch with you by email for those who have registered by email on bigcalluniverse.com. We will let you know about the projects, future pod casts, and we will stay in touch that way. This is assuming this is our last official prior to the blessing Big Call call. Thank you everybody. Thank you team.. Thank you Sue, Pastor Steven, Bob, and Big Call listeners all over this globe. No matter how you are getting the call we appreciate you. Thank you and we look forward to partnering with you with our projects in the near future. Good night Everybody and have a beautiful night. Good bye.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum