Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19

4 posters

Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 Empty TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:36 am

• Wednesday, January 30, 2019

• Banking Districts:

• https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/664070/Federal_Reserve_Districts_Map_-_Banks___Branches.0.png

• Opening Comments: Good morning TNT.  No joking today? Haha!  Today is the day, for most of you it will be tomorrow, but some will be today.  RV was suppose to be today or tomorrow.  Banks authorized to start and they did start with contractors.  Want it completed by Friday. Tony already told them he wouldn’t put everything out there.  It is live! Banks are paying out right now!  Just got off phone and bank paid him $4.43 this morning.  Banks are calling people in they knew had it.  Bank has list they are going down and been doing it since Tues.  Trying to get the largest holders out, then get their own holders out.  By Friday morning the rate is supposed to be international but may not show up until Monday.  The RV is going right now!  Just like Kuwait, articles saying it’s going to be another 30 days.  Bad part is saying these guys didn’t get the “contract rate” because there was no “contract rate”.  Supposedly ran out!  The last two administrations were going to give out the contract rate and this administration have given out the rate they wanted, and we won’t get the contract rate.  Tony suggests watch ….we should see it live by Friday morning. Tried to do it midnight last night (Tue). Dong between $1.32 and $1.37.  Still waiting for the bank.  At least we know it’s going through and they started.  Talked to our committee member.  Said some stuff I’m telling you is just for you.  (Ray, the part of contract rates you weren’t going to say).  Guy told me there’s no such thing as a contract rate.  But I know as a fact there is a contract rate.  They (current admin) decided we’re not allowed to get it.  Want to verify with some other bankers.  Just got ahold of one who did transactions. Were going to go Monday (28th), but had to do it by tomorrow (31), last day.  Told me the market was already trading at that rate.  So, it could go anytime.  Some of you may get called by the banks.  I know the guy who exchanged today, was called on Mon, and told to bring all his currency and receipts on Wed to exchange.  And he did!  Getting another call back from someone to ask some pointed questions.  We’re suppose to get a call back from them to get some of the questions answered.  He said they were getting paid in two states; NC and Reno? Or Midwest.  Ray said, “don’t say it”.  Other call was simply said, get your stuff together, the next time I call you get here!  Start time this afternoon or tomorrow. They have an authorization code they put into their screens, and put a ‘place holder’ and with the ‘override code’ they see the higher numbers.  With the Zim, supposedly on the screen, but saying 2016 or newer. Banker says AAxxxx are the only ones.  If a bank does take that note they are going to have to eat that.  They are supposed to send for notification before paying out.  Info from committee member and Pentagon member.  Do your transaction, come back to the board and share what’s going on.  Ray said (to Tony), “let me take over for 5 min so you can cool down”.

• Questions on Board:

• XxxIf we’re waiting on the banking ppl for 800#s to start exchanging, do we have to wait on CBI to get it together? Addressed

• Eagleys; if non-taxable, able to gifted count also? R/yes.  If non-taxable no short or long term consequences.  If taxable wait to see whatcategory.  Tony/call the IRS and find out from them.

• Nicole19,how long do you expect it to take?  T/based on info, I know when the hedge funds, etc. hear about we’ll see a noticeable difference, like Kuwait did at $8-$10, but will settle down. Everybody is going to jump on it like any IPO, or new currency.

• Ray, what if it stretches out?  Tony/we’ll have to do another call.

• Xxx Restraints.  Tony/you don’t have to make an exchanger believe if your plan is worth millions of dollars. Not a requirement to go into an exchange of Zim with a working plan!No limitations (but another part).

• Sunstar:vendors in Iraq have info?  Tony/no and they won’t know until Fri/Sat when they get paid.  How are they going to hide it when they go to the new rate?  Ex. $1k dinar, not even $1.  And on Sat get $300.  How are they going to do that?  Banks handling Dinar are going have the right rate! We’re going to have another call this afternoon.  Ray, I was thinking after the fact.

• They have been paying since Monday $4.30!(conversation between T & R).  Contractors paying in US dollars.

• Any news for Canadian neighbors?  R/looking good.

• PapaSmurf/if Zim isn’t exchanged, does that affect the opportunity to invest in IMF projects?  Tony/nothing to do with it. Maybe Blumberg knows something we don’t know.  That could go to court. Then those Zim notes that are worthless today could be worth millions later.  Do not throw them away, it hasn’t been finalized today.

• Call Fri?Pre or post RV info.  Tony/ real question should have been a call tomorrow (Thursday).

• JoJo/ Ray-if they paid for it they shouldn’t need a gifting letter because it was sent to your house.  Tony/my thought is you’re trying to be sneaky.  Why did I have $ sent to his house?

• Nicole19/banks are asking not to use ATM card, link to small account.

• Tony/(referring to intel source) March 1 transition date?  Whole month of Feb?Contractors are paying in dollars now, why go to Dinars if they aren’t worth as much?  Waiting for answers now! (Tony is working with someone else as the call is going on).

• XXXWhat does Tony mean about “getting more dollars”?  Tony/invest in things that will make you more money.  Source said Dong at $1.37.  By the weekend some people should have a lot of money!  Somebody is going to get paid everyday from now until it goes live!  Are you saying this date (waiting for answer).

• Not going to tell you the name of the banks, do not go to any banks.  When it’s our turn you’ll be notified.  Don’t have any official 800#, etc.

• Omnivorse/heard anything from Reno?  Ray/no.

• Forget about biz plans, haven’t heard it’s necessary to make an exchange, don’t have people trained for such a thing.

• SaltyDog/still exchange centers?  Tony/yes!  Staffing as of yesterday, waiting for update for today.  Monday notified office mgrs. Saying it was to go by Thu or Sat.  Suppose to have gone midnight last night, didn’t, so it’s midnight tonight to go tomorrow.  They’re telling me the markets have switched over and could go anytime.  Bank called and said get everything together.  Each bank gets to pick the moment to engage.Nothing holding them to go at the same time.

• Live Callers!

• 951/So Cal Guy!Anyway, to ask banks on Zim 2008?  Tony/told me yesterday that’s the only one in the US and pay out.  We got that when the call was going on from the Treasury.  Could be worth millions, don’t throw them away.  Procedures?  UST or banks release it?  Tony, thinking it was plan for years.  But now, most of the BS is coming out of a certain white bldg.  Going to wait and verify by call this evening.  Call tomorrow?  Tony/if you don’t see me no more and some black vans pull up.  They are intentionally trying to slow the process.  I understand the first 40-78 hours.  I’ve got to try to do something, especially if they already gave away all the contract rates.  Banks are waiting for me to call them.  I’ll probably give you everything on Friday.  C/will go or not?  Tony/should be released tomorrow (articles in news are saying March for reason).  I don’t want our banks this much time to deal with the priority folks.  Was supposed to be 72 hrs.

• 312/Chicago, IL lady!Tony/everybody is still getting paid.  Now it is affecting us, changing every agreement that was made.  What’s your question?  C/sounds like “friends & families” like the banks did years ago. What markets are trading already?  Tony/global.

• 347/NY, NY.You said “no limitations” then stopped.  Please finish the phrase.  Tony/no limitations on our currencies.  There are some “structured payouts” and they told me not to tell you. They want to do that individually. Anybody they have to have a “structured payout” will be worth billionaires!

• 865/404 Knoxville, TN.  Good Question Lady. NDA not required?  Tony/no NDA’s with no “contract rates”.  C/Banks status alert?  Tony/high alert, ready to go, contacting their people.

• 281/Houston, TX.  Tony/banks have right to structure who get payouts. Going to ask banks about “contract rates”, although our committee guy and banker at todays transaction said there wouldn’t be any.  Give you that day’s current rate.  Once it hits Forex, that rate should fluxuate!  Paying out $4.44 on Tues, went down 1 penny in 3 days, guy got $4.43.

• 209/Stockton, CA.Do all the banks know now, or just a few?  Tony/all the banks might know but haven’t told the people.  C/when this goes all branches will know?  T/yes, if I had $1m dong, I don’t have to exchange my Dinar today.  Wait for it to go up especially if no “contract rate” and do it on my own.  C/still good idea to move new funded account to a new account?  T/yes, only your wealth mgr. and you have access to the newest account and accessed by a new laptop computer that is only used for banking business.  Tax in trust?  Ray/anything over $50m+.  Taxed   bit.ly/payingwithcash

• Xxx/w/no contract rates, what’s the possibilities with Dong?  Tony/if no contract rate, you could watch it to see if it goes up.  C/it’s a gamble.  Are you going to have a call, tweet it out?  Tony/yes.  Caller/sounds like they are trying to “stagger” things.  Tony/and picking and choosing.  They’ve been doing it since Tues. Can’t talk about the length of time.  Everybody knows the rates.  Now we know.

• Closing Remarks:  Didn’t get quite what we wanted, it’s a slow drip.  Not 100% agreement with the plans.  Hopefully we’ll get info and may do a call tomorrow.  Want to go back to the bank.  They’re calling people and see what their procedures are also.  Get as many people paid, and then if we have to go fight for the contract rate, we’ll do that.

• Ray, we’ll be back Friday with something.  Either pre-or-post RV.

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 258310255 
    >>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
    RamblerNash
    RamblerNash
    GURU HUNTER
    GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 Empty Re: TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19

Post by Zig Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:06 am

What a bunch of crap....LOL...TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 Shit-emoticon...Hope Tony and Ray get what they deserve some day....
    Zig
    Zig
    Forum Fanatic
    Forum Fanatic

https://my.cbox.ws/ZIGPLACE

Back to top Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 Empty Re: TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19

Post by Captain259 Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:00 pm

THEY NEED A GOOD KICK IN THE NUTS---LIARS----WHERE IS THE THURSDAY CALL TONY----THESE TWO ASSH--ES SHOULD BE IN JAIL----THEY ARE RIPPING OFF SO MANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS WITH THERE BULL S--T.---THEY SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO DO ANY KIND OF PROGRAM -----UNLESS THEY WERE IN JAIL--- I THINK EVERY PERSON WHO HOLDS DINAR SHOULD GO TO THE BANK AND SAY "I DEMAND MY MONEY BECAUSE RAY AND TONY SAID PEOPLE ARE BEING PAID." --LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS THAN----

Captain259
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 1/30/19 Empty TONY

Post by Scotchie Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:20 pm

It is always supposed to happen last night.  Same words for six years!  Come back next year to read the same shit

Scotchie
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum