Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad

Go down

Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad Empty Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:47 pm

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=31967

[size=36]Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad[/size]

30/01/2019

Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad 93012019_6d926554-8fb9-4e28-bf27-c05e81f29fa9

BAGHDAD -

The President of the Republic Barham Salih received on Wednesday, King of Spain Felipe VI and his accompanying delegation in the capital Baghdad. This is the first visit of the King of Spain to Iraq 40 years ago.

Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad 930120193
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad 930120195e3eb957-9e53-459d-af8d-6917e533d9f4
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad 830120191
Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad 830120196d926554-8fb9-4e28-bf27-c05e81f29fa9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad Empty He made his first visit in 40 years and met with his troops deployed in Iraq

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:47 pm

http://annaharkw.com/Article.aspx?id=825088&date=31012019

[size=33]He made his first visit in 40 years and met with his troops deployed in Iraq[/size]

Spanish monarch in Baghdad to participate in reconstruction

Saleh receives King of Spain in Baghdad 872ef6fe-e1ba-4f77-bce7-d4594cd8c9b7_main_New

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Spanish King Felipe VI on Wednesday paid a visit to Baghdad, the first Spanish monarch in four decades, to visit special forces in the country, a diplomatic source said. 
During his meeting with the Iraqi president, King Felipe said that Spain is keen to consolidate friendly relations and expand the horizons of constructive cooperation between the two countries and expressed admiration for the steadfastness of the Iraqis and their sacrifices in the face of terrorism.
For his part, Saleh hailed the "depth of historical relations between the two countries and the need to consolidate them to serve the common interests of the two peoples and that Iraq seeks to develop its relations with its regional and international environment to enhance its status and role in the region." Saleh said «Spanish government to contribute effectively to the construction movement in Iraq Because of its role and its active participation in the war against gangs. " 
The Spanish news agency «AVI» said earlier in the day that King Felipe VI arrived in Iraq to inspect Spanish troops deployed there. The Spanish king traveled to Iraq with Spanish Defense Minister Margarita Robles on an undeclared visit for security reasons to coincide with his 51st birthday, the agency said.
Spain, which participated alongside the United States in the invasion of Iraq in 2003 to topple the regime of Saddam Hussein also participates in the number of soldiers in the International Coalition against jihadists. After the coalition support for Iraqi forces in defeating the Islamic state from the urban areas in Iraq, the advisers and military trainers present in Iraq, including several hundred Spaniards.
The visit of the King of Spain, in the framework of diplomatic activity intensive in Baghdad since the beginning of this year. After the visit of US President Donald Trump to US soldiers in Iraq without meeting any official, Jordanian King Abdullah II visited Baghdad for the first time in 10 years. The visit of Abdullah II coincided with a visit to the French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Laudrian amid diplomatic movement including the Foreign Minister Iranian President Mohammed Javad Zarif, following a similar visit by US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. During all these meetings in Baghdad, the issue of the organization was raised in the wake of Trump's sudden decision to withdraw 2,000 US troops based in Syria. The majority of the international coalition forces are in Iraq and intervene in occasional strikes in Syrian territory along the desert border with Iraq.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum