Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Beny Wilson's Shows" by Genisys - 1/28/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Beny Wilson's Shows" by Genisys - 1/28/19

Go down

"Beny Wilson's Shows" by Genisys - 1/28/19 Empty "Beny Wilson's Shows" by Genisys - 1/28/19

Post by Ssmith on Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:07 am

The fact that you impose on everyone your shabby conviction of being the guru of the gurus, of being the one who knows everything, of being the chosen one, etc. is a violation of the right to sovereignty.

For me personally, your shows are squalid, poor in content, and your self-imposed personality is definitely a highly negative factor in this global event.

Also, very important factor, my role, allows me to establish without a doubt, that most of what you say in your shows, is unfounded.

You represent exactly a negative way of oppressing and overpowering human rights.

Well, let me tell you what your shows are for: pure entertainment, zero intel.

You, more than anyone else here on IDC, show signs of weakness, bewilderment and above all anger, for the result that has not yet arrived. And it is so obvious that you have no idea what has been done and what is being done, right under your nose and your blind eyes.

And, believe me, you are certainly not the source of the various intel, as you try to make it clear on your latest video. No, you are not, for the simple fact that you do not provide intel, but only sermons without foundations, and without convictions.

WWG1WGA
God Bless

Genisys
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum