Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"It is about Safety" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 1/27/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

"It is about Safety" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 1/27/19

Go down

"It is about Safety" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 1/27/19 Empty "It is about Safety" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 1/27/19

Post by Ssmith on Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:06 am

Jester’s Place

[JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE...

[JESTER] BRING ON THE QUESTIONS.... HAHHHAHA

[Betsy Ross] JESTER Are we there yet?

[2kool] iyo...is this MR going to happen this week? Monetary Reform

[JESTER] 2kool I DO NOT SEE ANY INDICATION THAT WE WILL BE MOVING FORWARD THIS WEEK... EVEN THOUGH MANY WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT THERE IS STILL TOO MUCH CONTROVERSY IN THE BANKING SYSTEM FOR ANYONE TO THINK IT IS ANYWHERE NEAR SAFE AT THIS POINT...

[JESTER] UNTIL THIS IS TAKEN CARE OF I DO NOT THINK WE WILL SEE A DARN THING HAPPEN...

[JESTER] UNCONFIRMED REPORTS OF GROUP PAYMASTERS HAVING MONEY THEY CANNOT DISTRIBUTE CONTINUE TO CROP UP... HOWEVER PAY ATTENTION TO UNCONFIRMED...

[JESTER] IT WAS FIRST THOUGHT THAT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD INDICATION OF THINGS MOVING FORWARD... BUT IT HAS BEEN DEAD IN THE WATER FOR WEEKS SO I THINK IT IS JUST BS AT THIS POINT...

[2kool] JESTER...I think there’s more to it than what we're being allowed to know at this point...

[JESTER] I BEEN SAYING SINCE THE CASTLE THERE WILL HAVE TO BE ARRESTS... TRUMP IS A GREAT MAN BUT EVEN HIM THE CHINESE DO NOT TRUST... THEY WILL LIKE TO GET THE BAD GUYS OUT OF CIRCULATION BEFORE THIS CAN EVER MOVE FORWARD...

[Betsy Ross] JESTER but that sometimes also seems like it will never happen

[JESTER] Betsy Ross NOT FROM MY POINT OF VIEW... BEFORE LAST YEAR THERE WERE NO SEALED INDICTMENTS LAYING AROUND... I WOULD SAY OVER 60,000 INDICTMENTS IN PROGRESS... BUT THAT'S JUST ME...

[JESTER] THERE IS A BIG PICTURE IN PLAY HERE PEOPLE... AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU LIKE TO QUIT WORK AND BE RICH... I WILL REMIND YOU AGAIN... HARD LOVE... IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU...

[Betsy Ross] JESTER True. It is so hard at times because we can't see anything happening.

[JESTER] IT IS ABOUT THE SAFETY OF THE ENTIRE WORLD MOVING FORWARD... AND IF WE HAVE TO WAIT A BIT... THE BIGGER PICTURE IS MANY MORE ARE HELPED...

[Betsy Ross] JESTER yep unfortunately

[Betsy Ross] Jester On the arrest subject, IYO Do you think arrests may start after Feb. 15th? The reason I pick that date is because I don't think that the Democrats will come through with what Trump wants for the wall and then he will have to declare a National Emergency.

[JESTER] Betsy Ross YOU KNOW I DO NOT DO DATE.. I HAVE NO IDEA.... I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT WE WOULD HAVE BEEN WELL UNDERWAY LAST YEAR... IT IS CRAZY ALL THOSE INDICTMENTS JUST SITTING THERE GOING NOWHERE...

[Betsy Ross] JESTER I was not asking for that date! And I'm thinking they are waiting for the "right" moment to use those indictments.

[JESTER] AS FOR THE WHOLE NATIONAL EMERGENCY THINGIE.. I KIND OF LIKE IT... IT MAY BE THIS WHOLE CHESS GAME WAS ABOUT KILLING THE QUEEN AND ENDING IN THAT PREDICAMENT ON PURPOSE... WE WILL SEE...

[JESTER] WELL... GOOD NIGHT... YOU ALL TAKE IT AND WE WILL SEE YOU TUESDAY I GUESS... MAYBE WE WILL HAVE SOME BETTER NEWS... I STILL THINK TRUMP IS UP TO SOMETHING... HAHAHAHA[JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE...

[Betsy Ross] JESTER I agree!

[MarySunshine] JESTER He's a very smart guy.......
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum