Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day

Go down

Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day Empty Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:44 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15220

Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day

01/28/2019

Oil: The production capacity of the southern refineries to 210 thousand barrels per day 12646

Economy News Baghdad

The Ministry of Oil announced on Monday the opening of the project to increase the power of the treasury in the South Refineries Company and the capacity of the refinery to 210 thousand barrels per day.
The Undersecretary of the Ministry for Liquidation Affairs, Fayad Hassan Nima, said in a statement received by "Economy News" that "the sincere national staffs in the refineries of the South and the company of oil projects and its backers have been able to achieve a production capacity of (70) thousand barrels per day, thus increasing the production capacity of the refinery To (210) thousand barrels per day. " 
He added that "work is underway to add a fourth unit to the refinery to reach a production capacity of (300) thousand barrels per day, and will be the company refineries the largest company to refine the oil derivatives in the country to ensure the local consumption of the country, in addition to the existence of modern and developed units for the production of gasoline and liquid gas." 
The statement quoted the Director General of the Central Refinery Company Hossam Hussain as saying that "the project to increase the treasury energy in the company was through two contracts for the construction of (9) tanks, and the project was completed to increase the capacity to store oil derivatives in the company."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum