Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries

Go down

AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries Empty AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries

Post by claud39 Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:51 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15198

AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries

27/01/2019

AMF organizes a meeting on the concept of financial inclusion in the Arab countries 12602

Economy News _ Baghdad

The 16th meeting of the Regional Task Force on the Promotion of Financial Inclusion in the Arab States kicked off Sunday at the Le Royal Meridien Hotel in Abu Dhabi. 
The meeting will be attended by representatives of the Global Alliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI), the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, the Islamic Development Bank (IDB), the German Development Agency (GIZ), the European Investment Bank (EIB) and the World Bank Group (WB). 
"The panel will discuss a number of important issues and issues, including follow-up to the recommendations of the first Arab Forum for Modern Financial Technologies held on December 12 and 13, 2018 in terms of financial inclusion, including a discussion of the proposed establishment of the Arab Monetary Fund, The panel will discuss the subject of modern financial technologies and the protection of consumers of financial services, the gender diversity in financial services of emerging companies, and the theme of digital identity and the consolidated database. ھیl process to identify the customer and reduce the cost of compliance with legal risk.
 He added that the panel will discuss the issue of responsible finance in enhancing financial coverage by shedding light on the policies and tools available in this regard, in addition to the issue of enhancing the position of microcredit through reducing credit risk weights within the framework of capital adequacy ratio. Participants in the implementation of the G20 principles of financial services in the case of Arab countries Finally, the team will discuss the most important preparations for the activities of the Arab Day for Financial Inclusion of 2019 and the updates of the Regional Initiative for Enhancing Financial Coverage in the Arab Countries (FIARI). Review of the program activities of the initiative for the current year 2019. 
It should be noted that the Group is working on developing policies and procedures related to enhancing the financial coverage of the Arab countries, improving the indicators of their financial coverage, enhancing the exchange of experiences and experiences among the Arab countries in the issues of financial inclusion and preparing studies and working papers on the conditions of financial inclusion in the Arab countries. , As well as enhancing awareness of financial inclusion and consumer protection issues in financial and banking services. 
The Arab Monetary Fund, based in Abu Dhabi, is responsible for the technical secretariat of the team. Its responsibilities include preparing papers and studies related to the team, and coordinating with international institutions and bodies concerned with issues of financial inclusion.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum