Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."


Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Economist .. New budget deficit of 23 billion dollars, and the most dangerous part of that budget that it depends on external indebtedness

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Go down

Economist .. New budget deficit of 23 billion dollars, and the most dangerous part of that budget that it depends on external indebtedness Empty Economist .. New budget deficit of 23 billion dollars, and the most dangerous part of that budget that it depends on external indebtedness

Post by claud39 on Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:20 pm

http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/139649.html


[size=30]Economist .. New budget deficit of 23 billion dollars, and the most dangerous part of that budget that it depends on external indebtedness[/size]






26/01/2019







Economist .. New budget deficit of 23 billion dollars, and the most dangerous part of that budget that it depends on external indebtedness Thumbnail.php?file=download__1__638728148







   [size=32]Revealed the economic expert Abdul Rahman al - Mashhadani on Saturday, deadly negatives in the budget of 2019 , which is the largest budgets of Iraq. Mashhadani, a professor of economics at the Iraqi University, said in a statement [/size]read by the "Covenant News" "The country's budget for the year 2019 is the largest and largest in the history of budgets, to be loaded with government debt for previous years, coupled with the large item of salaries and weak exchange on other sectors, which means that it will add new. He added that 'the predominant feature of this budget is salaries and wages, which represents 54% of the total allocations, estimated at 113 billion dollars'. He pointed out that 'the aspects that we were looking for as experts and specialists to go the bulk of that budget to the investment side and not to the operating side, as the remaining 46% of which 27% of the investment side and in fact the 27% will not go to invest, Will go to the arrears of contractors overdue for 3 years in addition to the debts of farmers in arrears the government from the sale of their crops since 2014, which are more than 5 billion individual '. The economist pointed out that the ' The other part of the investment plan is directed at the stalled projects, of which more than 60% have been completed, and the number of projects is estimated to be more than 6,000. The new projects are worth about $ 5 billion in foreign loans. Return on the lives of citizens'. Mashhadani said that 'the new budget deficit of 23 billion dollars, and the most dangerous part of that budget that it depends in large part on external indebtedness,' pointing out that 'the budget of about 14 billion dollars foreign debt from different sources. At the same time, we are paying $ 10-12 billion of old interest and installments of debt, which will be difficult for Iraq, especially as the volume of indebtedness increases.
claud39
claud39
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5992
Join date : 2018-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum