Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Generals64/Wells Fargo Group Update!  1/24/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Generals64/Wells Fargo Group Update! 1/24/19

Go down

Generals64/Wells Fargo Group Update!  1/24/19 Empty Generals64/Wells Fargo Group Update! 1/24/19

Post by Ssmith on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:05 am

RESPONSE TO PEOPLE WHO ARE ASKING ME ABOUT BENY SAYING NOT TO CALL THE 800#

I TALKED TO SOMEONE WHO HAS A TREASURY CONNECTION. THEY SAID THAT THE CONTRACT ONLY CALLS FOR PEOPLE IN THE GEN64/WELLS FARGO GROUP TO BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL. THERE WILL NOT BE EXCHANGE CENTERS. YOU WILL GO TO A BRICK AND MORTAR BANK TO THE WEALTH MANAGEMENT SIDE. A NUMBER OF THE GURUS ARE CONNECTED TO THE CABAL AND SET UP TO DIRECT YOU TO A PLACE WHERE YOUR MONEY WILL BE STOLEN. IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE GEN64/WELLS FARGO GROUP, YOU WILL EXCHANGE WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC, AND IT WILL INCLUDE THE ZIM. THAT IS WHAT I WAS JUST TOLD.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Generals64/Wells Fargo Group Update!  1/24/19 Empty Re: Generals64/Wells Fargo Group Update! 1/24/19

Post by Ssmith on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:06 am

Dear Anonymous,

Wells Fargo is out of the redeeming stage of zim. They will not be even allowed to handle zim.

You are talking about a lot of nonsense which also includes fear mongering.

Please keep your lies and bs to yourself. There is no need for it here.

If u wish to spread lies and bs etc, maybe u should learn how to draw, so u can draw your own cartoons.

In those cartoons, you can express all the fear mongering u wish, and include all the lies and bs, to your fullest desire.

Angel of Light
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Generals64/Wells Fargo Group Update!  1/24/19 Empty Dizzy

Post by Scotchie on Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:40 pm

I get dizzy reading all the bullshit.

No, the zim is worthless!!  The Gen64WellsFargoGroup makes me laugh.  No one will be exchanging in dinar or zim, unless you sell it back to where you bought them.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum