Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/24/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/24/19

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/24/19 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/24/19

Post by Ssmith on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:01 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, JANUARY 24, 2019, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Today is one of those days sort of like Tuesday where we had very little information until hour or two before the call. We got a little burst of information to let us know we were on track. Let’s go back and talk a little bit where we are with Iraq. Just when you thought it was safe to go and concentrate on something else, you find it is still a little bit about Iraq. It is still a little bit about them reverting back to their reinstated or in this case revaluated and what that is going to look like. What Iraq has done is even yesterday, yesterday the Parliament passed all of the seating of the Parliament. Also they passed the Oil and Gas Law percentage of revenue that would go to Kurdistan and that was something that went back and forth about eleven times, but they were able to come up with a percentage that had been argued. For a long time we thought it was a done deal at 17%. Then we heard No, wait a minute. They are still working on that and negotiating this between 10% and 17%. The actual percentage they ended up for with Kurdistan came in at 12.46%. Kind of a strange number, but that is where they settled on it. That was passed. The former Prime Minister of Abadi was elected Vice President and put in that position so that he could take over for Mahdi should Mahdi leave office or he feel like that is necessary he could take that position again. So that is new. That came through yesterday.

Bruce: The other thing is Iraq’s budget. Now for the longest time their budget for 2019 is based primarily on oil revenue. You know the price of oil has dropped precipitously for the last 6 to 8 months. Now it seems like it has stabilized a little bit. It has gone up slightly. Well the value in the budget for Iraq is based on North Sea Brent Crude which runs about $10 more a barrel than West Texas National Crude. That is what their budget is founded on. They have a number in the budget. The most interesting about the budget is it was passed and it was immediately handed over to the Central Bank of Iraq so they could have it and go thru it. What is interesting about it is that this budget the various budget items were listed in billions and millions of dinar and not in trillions as in previous budgets. This means that the numbers they have in the budget are relative to a new revalued Dinar. That is very positive news.

Bruce: The other thing that we heard was that the CBI had done what they needed to do except we are waiting for one more thing, and that one more thing might just be Iraq’s revalued dinar rate and putting it out internationally and it might occur at Davos. Now tomorrow is the last day for Davos, the meeting of the World’s Economic Forum in Davos. We had heard that the Iraqi dinar might be announced there with a new rate at that venue. Now tomorrow is the last day to do it and they just might just do it. If they do I think that portends very well for us and it might actual trigger our start.

Bruce: We have people being contacted by their Pay Master individuals and others involved with the groups. There is verification of account information going on. Obviously Pay Masters have been liquid for a little while now. Essentially I think they are really lining up ready to begin to pay out. We think that is Group Tier 4A. Tier 4B is us, the Internet Group. We are to be notified along the same time that the other side of Tier 4, Tier 4A gets to have liquidity in their accounts. So we are sort of working our way getting towards that finish line.

Bruce: Beyond that we know for example the schedule is set for us to go the Redemption Centers which they will be using Tier 1 Banks and other locations as Redemption Centers for Zim and for exchanging other currency as well. The Tier 1 Banks from what I understand from today, is that the rates are on the screens. They are flashing at the normal regular intervals. The rates are all up and that is a good sign. I know that schedules have been put out for the approximately next 18 days or so for the Redemption Center staff to come to work. We know that there are things going on that might just reveal this to us here shortly before the weekend. My thinking is if it does not go for us by sometime tomorrow that we might skip the weekend and not start until next Tuesday. That is another option that I have heard that might very well be true. So let’s pay attention to what might happen tomorrow because f Iraq does announce their rate at Davos it is quite likely that might trigger our start. That would be interesting to see that or hear that.

Bruce: Beyond that everything is moving forward like we thought, but it just slowed down. We heard but difficult to confirm this, from two sources yesterday that the GCR began in the Far East yesterday. That the Premier of China wanted this to go yesterday and made that decision. We had people in Asia that confirmed it. It is a little tough to get real confirmation on it that is absolute. So I will say this is what we are hearing. It is a little tough to prove. We will see how that shakes out.

Bruce: We always heard this would move to us from east to west. I think a lot of people are really at their wits end to understand why we haven’t started. It is a little difficult to know. It does not appear the situation in Venezuela has any bearing on this. It does not appear our Government shut down has anything to do with this. I know that politics are involved to an extend in our start, but overall it is more about cleaning up of people that needed to be removed from the scenario that were bad people. People that needed to be cleaned up as I would say Clean up on Aisle 3. That needed to happen so we could have a very secured situation for our exchanges. So that is still continuing from some extend but I think the bulk of it has occurred to where we have security and clarity in order to begin.

Bruce: It has been so quiet that there is not a whole lot more beyond that we can bring tonight except the fact this is kind of coming down to the wire. I know that China wants this done at least 8 days before their New Year which is February 5th. We believe the new start date for Tier 5 which we call Joe Public is supposed to be February 14th which would be interesting on Valentine’s day. We are still looking for an announcement about our USTN to be made here in the United States. We know the ATM machines here and in Canada, Iraq, China, and other countries with new currency coming in are all updated and the software is updated to where they can read the new currency and be able to dispense it. I believe that was complete yesterday afternoon. So from that point of view everything is ready to go. Our USTN have been delivered to Tier 1 and Tier 2 Banks already by now. We had proof of that a week ago Saturday.

Bruce: We also have the belief of course the USTNs are at the Redemption Centers so that if we do opt to take some cash at the Redemption up to $14,000. Whatever you are allowed to take you can take if you are comfortable with that. Otherwise I think you know the drill pretty much on the redemption process. We talked a little bit about rates but not too much. We don’t have any brand new rates today to give. As far as interest rates are concerned, I told you that they are kind of updating that to be very competitive so banks can compete for your business. They will be very good rates especially with huge amount of principle balance they are going to be working against. I just think we are all set from that perspective. Now if you are uneasy or you don’t quite feel exactly what to do make sure to get with Sue at successwaves.com for a private session.

Bruce: Other than that guys I am going to say we just are right where we are suppose to be. Your patience has been fantastic to hang in there. We do know this is an event that everyone has been chosen for in a very real sense. We know we are going to be incredibly blessed. The biggest thing we want to do is to bless other people. That comes from our giving and from our investing in people’s lives that we talked about for years on the Big Call. Everyone stay in faith for this to come.

Bruce: Thank you Everybody. We love you and we appreciate you. Thank you, Sue, Bob, and Pastor Steven so much and thank you Big Call listeners all over the globe and also thank you, Pinkroses for a wonderful job that you do so thanklessly in transcribing our call on Tuesday and Thursday nights. We appreciate you and love you for it. Thank you everybody. Stay firm and stay in faith and stand and let this blessing come upon us. Good bye.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

PINKROSES
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum