Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Breitling " what a IDIOT" DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Guru Breitling " what a IDIOT"

Go down

Guru Breitling " what a IDIOT" Empty Guru Breitling " what a IDIOT"

Post by Allenj on Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:18 pm

[b][size=18][color=#c23b3b]Guru Breitling[/color][/size][/b][size=18]   Question: “[/size][i][size=18]Is the bank going to require anything from us upon a deposit exchange even when it’s millions or so[/size][/i][size=18]?”  [/size][b][size=18]No…the ba[/size][/b][b][size=18]nk is not the IRS.[/size][/b]  [b][size=18]The next step is the IRS.  Figure out…what it’s going to revalue at.  It might come in stages.  [/size][/b] [i][size=18]What if the dinar comes in at 10 cents at first[/size][/i][size=18]?  [/size][b][size=18]It all depends on you.  I’m not even going to speculate on what you should do. [/size][/b][size=18] I get emails all the time asking “what if it comes in at 10 cents how much should I cash in?”  I’m not going to answer those types of questions.  There’s no way for me to know.  It’s up to you.  [/size][b][size=18]But what you need to worry about is how you’re going to be taxed[/size][/b][size=18]…I think you’re going to be fine.  There’s a process to go through if it ends up being a lot of money.  [/size][b][size=18]Remember you’ll give the money to the bank and you’ll get a receipt.  It won’t be like a regular receipt it will be like a certification and then the money will go to the treasury and they are going to certify it and then once it’s certified that money is going to go into your bank account.  They are not going to give you a bunch of cash…that’s never going to happen.[/size][/b]

[b][size=18]what a idiot the IRS has nothing to do with the or RV, RD, or RI they are there to collect TAXES that it, if you don't pay them you will go to jail [/size][/b]

[b][size=18]you will pay taxes on anything above $200 you make on this exchange does not matter what market you are in  this right from the IRS Personally i do not believe that you or anybody are going to make 1 red cent off it, can i be wrong Sure i can but, don't think so[/size][/b]

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Guru Breitling " what a IDIOT" Empty Re: Guru Breitling " what a IDIOT"

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:11 pm

Question: “Is the bank going to require anything from us upon a deposit exchange even when it’s millions or so?” No…the bank is not the IRS. The next step is the IRS. Figure out…what it’s going to revalue at. It might come in stages. What if the dinar comes in at 10 cents at first? It all depends on you. I’m not even going to speculate on what you should do. I get emails all the time asking “what if it comes in at 10 cents how much should I cash in?” I’m not going to answer those types of questions. There’s no way for me to know. It’s up to you. But what you need to worry about is how you’re going to be taxed…I think you’re going to be fine. There’s a process to go through if it ends up being a lot of money. Remember you’ll give the money to the bank and you’ll get a receipt. It won’t be like a regular receipt it will be like a certification and then the money will go to the treasury and they are going to certify it and then once it’s certified that money is going to go into your bank account. They are not going to give you a bunch of cash…that’s never going to happen.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum