Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/22/19

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/22/19

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:29 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, JANUARY 22, 2019, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. What is interesting about where we are right now is that a lot of our sources have been silenced. They have been told they are either on gag orders, some of them have been put under an NDA, and a lot of them just are unable to speak anymore because this is just happening so close right now. I will say this. You know about the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, a little ski village in central Switzerland. There are a lot of countries including the United States that are not sending representatives to Davos. Davos started today and goes January 22, 23, 24, and 25th. So four days. The first day was today.

Bruce: What is interesting is a lot is going on as you know with the GCR, with the reset, with the revaluation of currencies. You know this is happening. What is fun about it is see who is not going to Davos. The United States, Great Britain, France, Italy, China, Russian, Brazil, Venezuela, and probably leaving out two to three others I heard about. There are at least eight or nine countries that are not attending, but what we are looking to have happen out of Davos for us actually happened this morning some of the vicinity of 0930 to 1030 am time frame in Davos local time, 0230 to 0330 am for us. Six or Seven hours ahead. What is happening is the United States has a new gold back currency known as the USTN, United States Treasury Note. We have seen pictures of them. I haven’t seen them in person of course, but we have seen pictures of them. So that is really a novelty.

Bruce: Let me tell you what ties that in. This announcement was made internationally today, but not here to us in the United States yet. We think we are going to get our announcement about our new currency sometime tomorrow. I can’t say exactly when. It might be tomorrow afternoon or whenever. What happened last Friday, remember we do the Call Tuesday and Thursday nights. So I didn’t know this by Thursday’s call last week, but Friday afternoon, it wasn’t too soon after lunchtime, about 1:00 pm through the afternoon we did get confirmation from Tier 1 Banks like Wells Fargo, Bank of America that our new dollar, USTN was being delivered and had been received at our banks. So we have the new currency in the banks. When is it going to be put out to us to actually have it? I do not know, but it should be pretty soon, I would think.

Bruce: What else is happening? This is a big deal because we have announced globally that we have a gold back currency and we know the Chinese Yuan is gold back. We know the Iraqi Dinar is gold back. We know the Vietnamese Dong is gold back. We know a lot of these other currencies, Russian Ruble, are gold back. Quite a few of the currencies, like 22 of them, I believe, will be asset or gold back right away. Of course there are five currencies we all know about that are going to be in that first offering. Sometimes they call it basket. Sometimes they call it first offering. What is interesting is not only our new money is at the banks, I would think Redemption Centers as well, but the announcement for the dollar, our new USTN, was made today in Davos. We probably get it announced here tomorrow. I do not know that. That is what I am hearing.

Bruce: Beyond that we understand the ATM machines that we have in the United States are being upgraded with software, a very simple procedure from what I am understanding. A simple upgrade at the machine so it can dispense our new currency and recognize the new currency for deposits. Some people can make deposits with the ATM machines by depositing cash and checks as you guys know. It is going to have to recognize that as well. Those upgrades can only occur during banking hours because they are tied into the mainframe computers in the banks. I believe that could be occurring today or tomorrow. The other off site ATM machines that are not tied to a bank, right there to the bank, those an be done anytime, overnight, whenever. Not only Iraq is ready with their lower denominations in their ATMS, we are getting prepared for our new currency in our ATMS. I think that is pretty cool.

Bruce: Beyond talking about that money and the fact that we are not at Davos, we will say one thing that will occur at Davos is one think we were thinking that would occur at Davos is Gesara announced. We are not so such that will not occur at Davos due to changes in personnel, but we do understand Iraq will announce their new currency and their new rate on the Iraqi Dinar at Davos. That will be interesting if that is broadcasted and we actually find out about that. That would be pretty cool.

Bruce: When it comes to our timing, we have heard really good things about Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week. I just can’t call one day or the other, but I think we are looking very strong for this week. It looks by the fact our new money is out and it is ready to be announced. We have to get an announcement I believe from our Secretary of Treasury, Steven Mnuchin. I would think we should get that pretty much tomorrow. I would hope so.

Bruce: Beyond that we are looking for other possible announcements from the President. We think our Nesara, National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act, I believe it is also going to be handled by Steven Mnuchin. So we could get something that is a combination about our new currency, the fact it is gold back, and also about Nesara. I would think we should get it tomorrow, I would think.

Bruce: We are in a position where we are still waiting for groups, Fines and Penalties, and that kind of activity out west to officially pay out. I think all the Pay Masters are champing at the bit to go ahead and get all that started, but I really think we are that close where we should see something happening here in the next 24 to 48 hours or so. I am feeling very good where we are. If anything I am more excited than ever. Even though I do not have a lot of Intel to bring to you tonight because there is not much left to tell. That is the reason it has been so quiet. Yesterday it was almost dead quiet. A little bit more of course over the weekend we had more and we had more today, but overall, things are quiet for a reason. I think it is a good thing. I think this is one of those times silence is golden where it is positive not to have too much information coming, to have too many different times, this is going to have then. I think in a very realistic sense certain aspects of this GCR did roll out after midnight last night.

Bruce: We are waiting for the toll free number to come to me to release to the Internet Group which is Tier 4 Group B. I am looking forward to that. You know I am going to put it out on both of our websites: thebigcall.net and bigcalluniverse.com. We are looking forward getting started on our projects. I have talked about those and you know what I know about those. We will be in touch with you fairly shortly within a few weeks to a month of our progress, our initial meetings, our get-together and how that is going to look. I do not want you guys to forget about the Big Call. I want you to be partners with us in our projects going forward.

Bruce: What is going to make a difference for you when you go to the Redemption Centers to redeem or exchange at other locations if you have other currencies and I am talking about the same location if you have both, is how you present yourself. You do not have to have something written down. It is nice if you have some bullet points on a couple pages of paper, but it is how you move thru the information. Your confidence, your ability to present your ideas coherently and fairly quickly without rushing through it. All those things are going to make a difference for you.

Bruce: I will say this, Zim holders do have an opportunity for higher interest rate. I am not talking about a currency rate. I am talking about an interest rate of return or rate of interest at the banks and it could be in the vicinity of 6.5% to 7.?% which is far better than weeks ago we found out we were looking at 2% rate in that range. So the ideas we have to fund projects, continuing to fund would continue on. I think we are looking at structure payouts that would be in the eight year period for those that make that type of return, an eight year structure payout. I hope we can negotiate that a little bit sometimes going longer, some may want it shorter.

Bruce: To me it always made sense if you had a fix rate you can count on, you weren’t the investor, you didn’t have to worry about how to place or invest this money, just aware you could count on it, the absolute going to pay every quarter let say, and have that coming in quarterly so you could easily plan your projects and how you would do your giving, how you going to sow in people’s lives, how you going to invest in people in their lives, in technology, in just everything we have planned. Whether you partner with us with Rebuild America or Veterans Retreat Network or any number of ministries we know about or not, I just want everybody to be good stewards of what God has blessed you with. Think about people other than yourself. It is up to us to do the right thing with the money. It doesn’t mean you can’t have nice things. It doesn’t mean you can’t have a beautiful home or more than one home or car. Sure you can some of that, but the real fun is not going to be the toys. It is going to be helping the people, the joy of giving.

Bruce: I want to suggest to everybody to give anonymously as much as possible thru your family office attorney, thru a situation it can’t be traced back to you. A lot of this type of giving they are not going to know it came from you and it shouldn’t. YOu will be robbed of a blessing if you go out there and make it all about you. If you just do it and not make a big deal out of it, and you do the giving but do it anonymously, your reward is in heaven. I want us all to talk to our attorneys how can we give anonymously and how can we do it through the law firm. I think that should be our plan and attitude about our giving because you do not want to become a target. You don’t want to be hounded because you gave. I am not talking about a small gift, leaving a small tip on the table, $10, $20, or $100 maybe. I wouldn’t go overboard on that. You do not want to be followed or tracked. Just use good judgement. Use common sense. Maybe tip to the high side, but do not go crazy. Then you are making it about you. You are not making it about the person. I would say we should prepare strongly to be pleasantly surprised over the next couple of days. That is what I am hearing. Let’s hope it comes through. I am believing for it and I want everybody else to believe with me.

Bruce: I want to thank everybody for listening so faithfully to the Big Call. Thank you Sue, Bob, and Pastor Steven. Thank you, Big Call listeners all over the globe for listening live to the calls, and replays, and the transcripts that Pinkroses have done such a beautiful job with, thank you, Pinkroses. Everybody have a good night sleep tonight. Let’s see where this goes. There is a lot of movement, a lot of things happening behind the scenes, and a lot of clean up taking place. Just amazing stuff happening. I think we are going to be pleasantly surprised in the next couple of days. Thank you everybody, we will see what happens and see if we have a call on Thursday night. It could be a celebration call. You guys take are and talk to you pretty soon. Good night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL WITH BRUCE, HUGSSS

PINKROSES
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BRUCE

Post by Scotchie on Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:47 pm

No, Bruce, there will never be a gold backed U.S. currency.  Also, the United States Treasury Note does not exist, and will never exist.  Where do you get your information?? 

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/22/19

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:08 pm

@Scotchie wrote:Where do you get your information?? 

I believe he brings it from a place where the sun don't shine...

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum