Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions

Go down

Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions Empty Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:52 pm

http://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=223306

[size=30][ltr]Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions[/ltr][/size]

22-01-2019

Independent politician and former Minister of Construction Omar Damluji (Tigris): The US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of Security Council resolutions Image

The independent politician, former Minister of Construction Omar al-Damluji said in a statement to (Tigris) that the US occupation of Iraq was outside the context of any political process and violations of the resolutions of the Security Council 

Revealing its entry, the policy has entered into a view of state building, the return of its institutions after the occupation and the restoration of national sovereignty 

Pointing out that he has engaged in political activities within the group of intellectuals and national elites under the banner of a group founded by Adnan Pajji and added that he was nominated for the post of Secretary of Baghdad, but rejected it despite the insistence of the Pajji then 

Revealing that he had been nominated for a ministerial post during the formation of the Iraqi government by Lakhdar Brahimi and Ben Omar, noting that the powers in the first transitional government were wide and at the executive and legislative levels, explaining that the ministers in the first transitional government were authorized with wide powers despite the institutional collapse and praised the cadre that was in the ministry After 2003 he was a professional who rebuilt Iraq after the 1991 war 

He added that the government supported by the United Nations after the occupation was aimed at bringing Iraq back to the international community and pointed out that Iyad Allawi and Barham Saleh gave him full support during my work as minister of reconstruction. He added that the government of Iyad Allawi was fighting sectarian and national strife, commenting on the impact of Allawi, And issued in the 2010 elections the largest guide 

Damluji criticized the constitution on the urgency of the absence of representation of the Sunnis, stressing the need to amend the main items and important in it, and pointed out that the national reconciliation must be real and not formality and courtesy and there are political parties to support the continuation of de-Baathification and Damluji stressed that Iraqi society by nature is not sectarian but political forces played on Sectarian and ethnic tendencies 

He pointed out that several Arab countries were motivated to enter the Iraqi market for investment, but sectarian fighting prevented this and stressed that building Iraq needs to take successive steps and procedures complement each other
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum