Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports

Go down

Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports Empty Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:38 am

http://alsabaah.iq/3793/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%AA%D8%B2%D9%85-%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AD-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%A8-%D9%84%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AE%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A6-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7%D9%8A%D8%A9

[size=36][rtl]Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports[/rtl][/size]

Monday 21 January 2019

Customs intends to open an office within its oil ports Alsabaah-4188

[rtl]Baghdad / Al-Sabah

[/rtl]
[rtl]The General Authority for Customs, on Monday, the Ministry of Oil, to inform them of the details of the work of oil ports, for the purpose of opening a customs office within those ports, while the head of the border crossing points Kadhim al-Aqabi, the need to hand over the ports of the region to the authority of the federal government and the unification of customs tariffs, Integrity, from the seizure of the assistant manager of the customs of Umm Qasr al-Shamali, smuggled by smuggling tons of motor oil. [/rtl]
[rtl]According to a statement received by the «morning», «the General Authority of Customs, demanded oil, to provide them with the nature of the work of oil ports in the province of Basra, and details of the import and export operations taken in them, and how to complete the transactions of customs clearance and input for the import of oil derivatives, [/rtl]
[rtl]Customs duties.[/rtl]
[rtl]The statement added that «the Commission also called for the ministry to provide them with the full plans for their ports, for the purpose of taking the procedures for the work of the Commission», adding that «the ministry has expressed surprise at the request of the General Authority for Customs, and its intention to open offices and the introduction of customs inside the oil ports .[/rtl]
[rtl]He explained that «the process of importing and exporting oil and its derivatives are not subject to customs duties, and that the sites of oil ports referred to, located in the middle of the sea, and far away from the land». [/rtl]
[rtl]On the other hand, called a member of the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary Ghalib Mohammed Ali, the Iraqi intelligence service, to investigate a video that includes scenes of the theft of Iraqi oil from the pipeline carrier as he passed through the territory[/rtl]
[rtl] Turkish.[/rtl]
[rtl]In a statement received by al-Sabah, Ali said that "influential parties may operate under the cover of the Turkish government. They have punctured the pipeline passing through Turkish territory and installed a sub-pipe through which large quantities of oil are stolen." The Prime Minister and the Ministers of Oil and Foreign Affairs and provided CD disks documenting the said operations. He called on them to shoulder their responsibilities in preserving the national wealth and taking swift measures to eliminate such dangerous operations from large-scale international looting.[/rtl]
[rtl] the range".[/rtl]
[rtl]The head of the border crossings, Kazim al-Aqabi, stressed the need to hand over the ports of the region to the authority of the federal government and to unify the customs tariff, indicating the importance of supporting the private sector and providing facilities for this important sector according to the instructions and controls as it contributes to the recovery of the country's economy.[/rtl]
[rtl]Another statement said that "Al-Aqabi received a number of traders and representatives of the Coordinating Committee of the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce. During the meeting, they discussed their main problems and demands related to their business and the obstacles facing them." [/rtl]
[rtl]He called on the «representative of the Coordination Committee in the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce in the meetings of the Board of the Commission and its participation in the vote on the decisions issued by the Council», promising «to transfer their requests and communicate their voice to the competent authorities for the purpose of overcoming the difficulties that [/rtl]
[rtl]Face them. " He pointed out that «the decisions of the Ports Authority is binding and central to all the departments operating in the ports as a Supervisory Supervisory Authority and the coordination of what guaranteed by the Constitution and according to the law of the Border Ports Authority No. 30 of 2016 on the organization of work at sea and land ports [/rtl]
[rtl]And air.[/rtl]
[rtl]Meanwhile, the Integrity Commission, on Monday, seized the assistant director of the customs of Umm Qasr al-Shamali, who was accused of smuggling tons of motor oil. [/rtl]
[rtl]A statement to the Integrity Commission, received «morning», that «its teams managed to thwart an attempt to smuggle tons of material motor oil in the port of Umm the northern palace in Basra province», noting that «Mlakatha in the province was able to adjust the accused process of smuggling red-handed».[/rtl]
[rtl]He pointed out that "the investigations department of the Authority, after controlling and investigating, was able to arrest the assistant director of the customs of Umm Qasr al-Shamali and the head of the detection committee and one of its members were trying to smuggle three containers loaded with fifty-eight tons of motor oil,[/rtl]
[rtl] (Water radiator) ».[/rtl]
[rtl]He added that «the preliminary investigation conducted by the Directorate led to the involvement of the accused and complicity on container smuggling containing material imported motor oil contrary to the law», pointing out that «the defendants were drawn together with excreta criminal seized to the competent investigating judge who decided to arrest pending investigation».[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum