Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas

Go down

Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas Empty Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:58 am

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=390

Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas

2019-01-22

Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas 15481375181eca8b441146931564ee4de5e47494c6--%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%A9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nouri Sabah Al-Dulaimi, announced the completion of the reconstruction platform, which will include full and detailed data on the reconstruction projects and the international financial obligations of grants and loans, pointing out that the work of the platform will begin in early February, in Arabic and English, with international participation.
This came during a meeting with the Minister of Planning, Marta Ruids, Deputy Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations and Humanitarian Coordinator for International Organizations in Iraq, and the delegation accompanying them. During the meeting, they discussed the international efforts in the files of the reconstruction and reconstruction of liberated areas .
Dr. Al-Dulaimi said during the meeting that the focus of efforts and upgrading the level of cooperation with international organizations would help the Iraqi government to implement reconstruction programs and stability in time, pointing to the government's tendency to simplify the procedures for granting visas to international companies wishing to implement infrastructure projects, Education, health and housing projects. The international community should support the programs and plans announced by the Ministry of Planning, particularly the five-year development plan, the poverty alleviation strategy and the private sector development strategy. Areas liberated for continuous support, and implementation of small and medium-sized enterprises to support the youth segment.
Mrs. Marta expressed her high appreciation for the efforts of the Ministry of Planning, which contributed to overcoming many of the obstacles that hampered the work of international organizations in Iraq, stressing the readiness of the United Nations Mission in Iraq to support the Ministry's plans according to priorities set by the ministry, while continuing efforts to support the return of all Displaced people to their areas and provide them with jobs.

Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas 15481375181eca8b441146931564ee4de5e47494c6--%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%A9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas Empty Launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:30 am

http://alsabaah.iq/3799/%D8%A5%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A5%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%B1%D8%A9

[size=36][rtl]Launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas[/rtl][/size]

Monday 21 January 2019

Minister of Planning announces the launch of the electronic platform for the reconstruction and stability of liberated areas Alsabaah-4182

[rtl]Baghdad / Al-Sabah

[/rtl]
[rtl]Minister of Planning Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi announced on Monday the launch of the reconstruction platform, which will include complete and detailed data on reconstruction projects and the international financial obligations of grants and loans. He pointed out that the platform will start in early February in Arabic and English with international participation.[/rtl]
[rtl]During a meeting with Deputy Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations and Humanitarian Coordinator for International Organizations in Iraq Marta Ruydes, Dulaimi discussed "international efforts in my file for the restoration and reconstruction of liberated areas".[/rtl]
[rtl]"Focusing efforts and raising the level of cooperation with international organizations would help the Iraqi government implement reconstruction programs and stability in its time," Dulaimi said, pointing to "the government's tendency to simplify the procedures for granting visas to international companies wishing to implement infrastructure projects, Education, Health and Housing Projects ».[/rtl]
[rtl]For her part, Ruedes expressed "high appreciation of the efforts of the Ministry of Planning, which contributed to overcoming many of the obstacles that were surrounding the work of international organizations in Iraq," asserting «the readiness of the United Nations Mission in Iraq to support the Ministry's plans according to priorities set by the ministry, Support the return of all displaced persons to their areas and provide them with employment opportunities. "[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum