Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Southern oil exports hit record highs in January I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Southern oil exports hit record highs in January I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Southern oil exports hit record highs in January I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Southern oil exports hit record highs in January I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Southern oil exports hit record highs in January I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Southern oil exports hit record highs in January I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Southern oil exports hit record highs in January I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Southern oil exports hit record highs in January I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Southern oil exports hit record highs in January I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Southern oil exports hit record highs in January I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Southern oil exports hit record highs in January I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Southern oil exports hit record highs in January I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Southern oil exports hit record highs in January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Southern oil exports hit record highs in January I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Southern oil exports hit record highs in January I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Southern oil exports hit record highs in January I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Southern oil exports hit record highs in January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Southern oil exports hit record highs in January I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Southern oil exports hit record highs in January I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Southern oil exports hit record highs in January I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Southern oil exports hit record highs in January

Go down

Southern oil exports hit record highs in January Empty Southern oil exports hit record highs in January

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:14 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15162

Southern oil exports hit record highs in January

22/01/2019

Southern oil exports hit record highs in January 12536

Economy News _ Baghdad

Crude oil exports from southern Iraq have reached a record high since the beginning of 2019. This could raise questions about whether OPEC's second-largest producer is implementing a cut-off deal, according to data from the oil sector and a source.
Tanker data on Recanitiv Ekon and another sector-driven source showed that average oil exports from southern Iraq during the first 21 days of January were 3.6 million barrels per day. This is close to the record monthly level of 3.63 million bpd in December.
This figure indicates that there is little sign of reducing Iraq's supplies even now, despite an agreement by the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its allies to cut production by 1.2 million bpd from January 1 to support the market.
"No cuts so far," the source said on Monday, speaking of the pace of Iraqi exports.
The south is the main port for the export of Iraqi crude. On January 11, the director of Iraq's Basra Oil Company gave figures for January exports similar to those indicated by tanker and exporter data.
Iraq, which is boosting its oil export capacity, was reluctant to take part in OPEC's previous supply reduction agreement, which came into effect in 2017, and in some cases the Organization's least members were committed to the initiative.
The OPEC-led agreement applies to production rather than exports. Iraq may have reduced production, kept exports by withdrawing from crude stocks, or reduced supplies to domestic refineries.
However, oil traders and analysts will look at exports to assess whether the agreement results in reduced supply to the global market. To date, Iraq's exported shipments from the north have also declined significantly.
Exports from northern Iraq stabilized in January at about 400,000 bpd, according to data compiled by Reuters and the sector's exporter. This is well below the level of more than 500,000 bpd in some months of 2017.
Baghdad says it will abide by the agreement. Iraqi Oil Minister Thamir al-Ghadhban said on Jan. 4 that his country would keep production at the target level of the OPEC deal in the first half of 2019.
Under the deal, Iraq will cut output by 141,000 bpd to 4.512 million bpd from January 1.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum